• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly. I saw Mindless Self Indulgence a month ago and now I"m just crying constantly over Jimmy Urine and I can't

Ahahahaha, lucky you!

Guys, I gotta go to sleep! It's almost midnight here, bloody timezones... :sneaky2: Let's try to get on here or twitter more often! :hug: Goodnight! :hug::huglove:

Ahahahaha, lucky you!

Guys, I gotta go to sleep! It's almost midnight here, bloody timezones... :sneaky2: Let's try to get on here or twitter more often! :hug: Goodnight! :hug::huglove:

Dang xc Okay nighty night :bed::hug:

I was called upon it seems as well,we're on tinychat if you wanna join :teehee:

link is up above haha

Well it's the first time I will use this :aah:

Yeah' date=' for some reason we're all here and yeah. Hey Raya :D[/quote']

Hello :blush-anim-cl:

I need to stop keep on dropping out of this thread :/

OH MY GOD! I was actually JUST about to start reading it! I'll see what I think of it too and write that on here :aah: why did you hate it? :teehee:

Hahah. Well mostly because of the ending.Wrote that like two seconds after I've finished the book. :aah: It's an okay book, I love the way he writes but the story and how he writes it is just very plain and not tempting at all. It's a bit cheesy. Unhappy girl meets boy. Boy makes her happy. The ending is the best and the reason it still gets 3 out of 5 stars from me, without that it wouldn't be nearly as good as it is, the middle part is quite boring actually.

So did you like it? :aah:

So I'm NOT the only one. Everyone I know adores that book, and I read a chapter or two and didn't care for it at all. Didn't read any further. I also began another book of his, An Abundance of Katherines, and I didn't like that either.

Well I don't hate it, but it's not the best book I read. It's readable and book I feel you should read but it's nothing more than that. As I mentioned above it's an unhappy girl meets boy. Boy makes her happy. -book disguised as a touching book about dying.

working sounds good. wish I could work somewhere too but it's really difficult to find a job here for my age :aah:

So I'm studying and studying and sttudying and waiting for exams... :wait:

Well I guess I have to thank my mum for this job :fisch: But at least it gives me some money and it's quite fun. :teehee: But I know how it is, it's hard to find a job her too, unless you want to work at McDonald's making like 80 kr/h (9 Euro/h) ):

But they are soon over and then school is finally over! :DDDD

All of you guys where on tinychat together. I miss tinychat ))):

I miss you guys. I need to come here more often, anyone having kik or snapchat so I can add you? :wink2:

I have one. I mean, if you want it. ._. Both my kik and snapchat are SteamPunkGoth. Because lets be serious, Steam Punk is, awesome :mf_rosetinted: