World Reps thread

Hi everyone :bye: It seems a long time since anything was posted here :shocked:

As you will have seen, Mika's Facebook page is encouraging fans to join the MFC, so please will you look out for new members from your country and make sure they feel welcome here :biggrin2:

ok, will do :) (will try to be more active again too looking at the introduction threads and stuff :blush-anim-cl:)

I'm sure, new gigs and a new album will bring many new fans from all over the world :mika1:

When I first joined here, most fans seemed to be from UK. Now UK people seem to be in a minority.

I hope some new ones join.

By the way. My banner indicates I'm the rep for England. UK is England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, so, just a thought, should the England banner be changed to United Kingdom or should we have banners and separate reps for each UK country?

Personally, I think, just have United Kingdom.

When I first joined here, most fans seemed to be from UK. Now UK people seem to be in a minority.

I hope some new ones join.

By the way. My banner indicates I'm the rep for England. UK is England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, so, just a thought, should the England banner be changed to United Kingdom or should we have banners and separate reps for each UK country?

Personally, I think, just have United Kingdom.

We still have a rep for Scotland, though the rep for Wales has disappeared. And Treasa looks after Northern Ireland as well as Eire, I think.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...