Mika in Naples for Nutella's 50th

robertina

article?img_id=1703527&t=1397748211416

20140419_394ddd3091_zps7ecacfb2.jpg

http://www.ilmattino.it/NAPOLI/CRONACA/mika-concerto-napoli-piazza-plebiscito-nutella/notizie/642362.shtml

They say MIKA might be in Naples at the concert to celebrate Nutella's 50th birthday! the date is May 18th.

More details to follow as the deal is not agreed yet.

An event in Arena di Verona was supposed to be, but the opportunity faded away. Maybe Mika had agreed on that previously? :naughty:

How funny is this? :teehee:

Are you going? Want to discuss about the gig? go on reading here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29544

Edited by robertina

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not a whole concert, he will join other artists to celebrate the event.

The concert is supposed to be free.

I would hope they give out Nutella for free to everybody! :naughty:

I wonder who else will be there.

Hope some from UK are performing, to get the UK press interested.

Mika in concerto gratis a Piazza del Plebiscito [50 anni di Nutella]

http://www.napolidavivere.it/2014/04/21/mika-concerto-gratis-piazza-del-plebiscito-50-anni-nutella/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#comment-1348658579

Before this I thank Mikasister for posting the link on the Tour Rumours - 2014 thread :thumb_yello:

About the concert for the 50th anniversary of Nutella, in the comments below the article a reply of Napoli Da Vivere to a girl says that it has been confirmed today the participation of Mika (I understood that), but as the article says, still expected the approval of Giorgio Cozzolino

It's confirmed now :wink2:

From fb

Mika is very happy to announce his first Italian concert in quite some time, in Napoli! It's going to be a big FREE party and everyone is welcome! It will be at Piazza del Plebiscito, Napoli on 18th May, more details coming soon!

It's confirmed now :wink2:

From fb

Mika is very happy to announce his first Italian concert in quite some time, in Napoli! It's going to be a big FREE party and everyone is welcome! It will be at Piazza del Plebiscito, Napoli on 18th May, more details coming soon!

I hope everyone who goes has a wonderful time!

I'm sure that you will.

Yes, it's true ... it was all confirmed! :D

The concert will be free.

I can not wait to go there :blush-anim-cl:

The confirmation of an hour ago, there was the picture I attached that read:

Mika è molto lieto di annunciare il suo primo concerto italiano da un bel po’ di tempo, e per la prima volta canterà a Napoli !Sarà una grande festa GRATIS per tutti! Appuntamento a Piazza del Plebiscito a Napoli il 18 Maggio. Maggiori dettagli verranno comunicati nei prossimi giorni.

Mika is very pleased to announce his first Italian concert by a lot 'of time, and for the first time to sing in Naples will be a great FREE party for everyone! Meet at Piazza del Plebiscito in Naples May 18. More details will be announced in the coming days. Mika is very pleased to announce his first Italian concert by a lot 'of time, and for the first time to sing in Naples will be a great FREE party for everyone! Meet at Piazza del Plebiscito in Naples May 18. More details will be announced in the coming days.

post-32350-142983702389_thumb.jpg

Will MFC arrange a memorial stone for those who won't make it back? I'm not sure all who are going will come back.

A Nutella jar with our names on it will do.

i could have a few labels printed & MFCers can apply them to their own jar of Nutella

I can only go to places where I'm guaranteed a seat. So I wouldn't attempt this one. But I'll definitely be there in spirit, and eager to see the videos.

I won't be requesting a jar of Nutella, as I am diabetic.