Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

@mikasounds This week Life Lebanon foundation in London managed to raise £18000 for lunch with me and $1.3m throughout the night!! Incredible!Congrats!

@mikasounds 32m · 32 minutes ago

Now I can say that my book will be released by Rizzoli in 2015.

When you write your first book, you don't write it once.

It is something that you want to be proud of for a long time, so it takes me a little more time than I expected. I have almost finished.

Thanks for your patience, I promise it will be worth the wait. And thanks to my editors to @rizzolilibri for their support!

:thumb_yello: Thanks for info Rose and Marta - hope it will be a beautiful book, also released in English! I will buy it anyway... :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

AC Milan ‏@acmilan 38m38 minutes ago

Special guest for #MilanUdinese... @mikasounds! Welcome to San Siro! B3sfrVaIYAE9Tt_.jpg

:blush-anim-cl: Thanks for sharing - MIKA seems to be invited so many places in Milan for the time being! :wub2:

And Elwendin: Thanks for the nice info about th Life Lebanon foundation! So happy that MIKA can use his fame to raise money for a good cause! :wub2:

Love,love

me

MIKA official retweeted

daniele manca ‏@Daniele_Manca

In Italia ci sono 140mila affetti da #Hiv.Ma se una ragazza porta condom è ridicolizzata | @mikasounds http://www.corriere.it/salute/14_novembre_30/indifferenza-discriminazione-storia-eduardo-lotta-all-hiv-f49c1a16-78d5-11e4-9707-4e704182e518.shtml … @bastefanelli”

So, just something I've noticed about the Mika facebook.

As of Dec 1, they started a #MikaVideoChristmasCountdown. They have been posting a video once per day in chronological order. Now, at face value, this appears to be the usual kind of fairly pointless filler content we've all gotten used to during the hiatus.

However, by my count, there have only been 15 music videos by Mika to date. Christmas is of course on the 25th. Since they are posting once per day, they are on track to post Boum Boum Boum on December 15th and be out of content on December 16th.

I could be totally wrong, but something here does not add up. There is no schedule they can use from this point forward that would work to actually count down to the 25th, unless it becomes totaly erratic and they skip days at random. And even if it did, what's the point? "Merry Christmas, here's the video for Boum Boum Boum that came out like five months ago"?

I am hoping and theorizing that the mention of Christmas is basically a red herring and this whole thing is actually a sneaky prelude to the premiere of a new song/video. Surprise releases are quite popular these days - Beyonce and Fall Out Boy have done it recently.

And it does seem worth noting that December 16th is a Tuesday - the day of the week on which new music is commonly released.

It could very well be wishful thinking and I might be obsessing - but nevertheless, something seems very fishy here. Plus the facebook is becoming more active in general, it seems...

So, just something I've noticed about the Mika facebook.

As of Dec 1, they started a #MikaVideoChristmasCountdown. They have been posting a video once per day in chronological order. Now, at face value, this appears to be the usual kind of fairly pointless filler content we've all gotten used to during the hiatus.

However, by my count, there have only been 15 music videos by Mika to date. Christmas is of course on the 25th. Since they are posting once per day, they are on track to post Boum Boum Boum on December 15th and be out of content on December 16th.

I could be totally wrong, but something here does not add up. There is no schedule they can use from this point forward that would work to actually count down to the 25th, unless it becomes totaly erratic and they skip days at random. And even if it did, what's the point? "Merry Christmas, here's the video for Boum Boum Boum that came out like five months ago"?

I am hoping and theorizing that the mention of Christmas is basically a red herring and this whole thing is actually a sneaky prelude to the premiere of a new song/video. Surprise releases are quite popular these days - Beyonce and Fall Out Boy have done it recently.

And it does seem worth noting that December 16th is a Tuesday - the day of the week on which new music is commonly released.

It could very well be wishful thinking and I might be obsessing - but nevertheless, something seems very fishy here. Plus the facebook is becoming more active in general, it seems...

I was wondering about this too, and unless they use other songs from the albums, with video footage from gigs, they are going to fall short by a few days. So if, like you say, something is going to drop unexpectedly, I'm not sure what is going to happen the last few days.

This is only the case in North America. Music is not released on Tuesdays in Europe.

I expect Mika's management will close for the holidays by mid month so maybe that is the extent of Christmas on Facebook as far as they are concerned. They may have some help or pop online to make updates before January but I don't see them dropping a massive bombshell and then going off on holidays.

Having said that I can't believe there is no news on what is happening with the album or a single and that something won't be mentioned/previewed very soon. He's got a short window of opportunity to promote an album before the Voice and I can't imagine he's just going to chill on a beach until February so surely something is imminent. A single is usually debuted on the radio at least 2 months in advance of an album release.

Don't want to sound pessimistic but I really don't trust Mika Facebook for bringing anything interesting. Especially from this video countdown. I think they would have announced it, if they had anything special planned for after the 15th.

But I hope I'm wrong

Don't want to sound pessimistic but I really don't trust Mika Facebook for bringing anything interesting. Especially from this video countdown. I think they would have announced it, if they had anything special planned for after the 15th.

But I hope I'm wrong

I don't think there is anything planned either :bleh:

New gig alert!

MIKA

**BIG NEWS!!**

We are so excited to announce that Mika will be playing at Estivale Open Air Festival in 30th July 2015 in Estavayer le Lac, Switzerland!! Tickets have just gone on sale NOW, so check out the links and get yours asap! The event is outdoor and there is no age restriction! The full line-up and more details will follow - hope to see you there x http://www.estivale.ch/estivale2015/index.php/billetterie

So, is this tour going to be a festival tour, or will there be another tour as well as festival dates, hence why he said there so many gigs next year?