Hello !:roftl:

After talking about the possibility of creating a gay thread with Scut Monkey and

Lolliepop_girl, well I just did. As Scut Monkey said there have to be rules..

I guess the obvious ones are:

- No hate, no discriminating, no judging, no insults etc..:thumbdown:

Let's try to keep it clean too lol People here can talk about themselves, their lives, let's just get to know each other !! haha:thumb_yello:

So speak out people!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Cheers!:mf_lustslow:

Hello !:roftl:

After talking about the possibility of creating a gay thread with Scut Monkey and

Lolliepop_girl, well I just did. As Scut Monkey said there have to be rules..

I guess the obvious ones are:

- No hate, no discriminating, no judging, no insults etc..:thumbdown:

Let's try to keep it clean too lol People here can talk about themselves, their lives, let's just get to know each other !! haha:thumb_yello:

So speak out people!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Cheers!:mf_lustslow:

This is good...finally !!!

Well as you know I am Elanorelle, resident composer...:bleh: :bleh:

and I am bi ...but not like 50/50 more like 100%/100% if that makes anysense.

Glad to see this thread beginning.

*gives you a flag*

2574.jpg

Keep in mind, all, that Canada crawled out of the dark ages a couple years ago and legalized same-sex marriage - so keep that in mind if you're ever looking for a fabulous country to elope to. :punk:

that's why I can't get married right now ...I am with a guy..well ITS COMPLICATED.....:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

I believe marriage between two people is beautiful no matter what gender or orientation.......

I love gay guys!:mf_lustslow:

I don't know why, I just do.:biggrin2:

Can I get psychological on you?

It's 2am. Of course I can.

I think that in a lot of cases, gay men have a lot of more "feminine" qualities than do sterotypical sports loving, grunting, beer-can crushing macho jocks. Some like to shop. Some appreciate the arts. Many have been blessed with fashion sense, and some with the taste for a good appletini. As a female, I think it's easier to relate to guys with more feminine qualities.

Never hurts that it seems a disproportionate number of gay man are really quite attractive. :naughty:

I think that in a lot of cases, gay men have a lot of more "feminine" qualities than do sterotypical sports loving, grunting, beer-can crushing macho jocks. Some like to shop. Some appreciate the arts. Many have been blessed with fashion sense, and some with the taste for a good appletini. As a female, I think it's easier to relate to guys with more feminine qualities.

Never hurts that it seems a disproportionate number of gay man are really quite attractive. :naughty:

I like feminine people no matter what gender..I suppose that is why I do find guys with feminine qualities is that I like feminine qualities ..me and others.

Ooo yes please do. I love psychology

yo, glad to see this thread is pickin up quick!

Yeah I have a lot of female friends, actually from the age of 15 to 17 I only hung out with girls! Then I made some solid friendships with boys but it was hard at the begining.:bleh:

It's true there is a sort of stereotype of the gay man being feminin and all but believe me, I have met so beer drinking, footbal lovin gay guys lol

Personally I'm the more sensitive type (it sounds so cheesy lol) . I've been playing piano and studuying music since I can remember, I love fashion & clothes (no liking clothes is NOT superficial!) and have done a lot of theatre and some cinema.. but never really go into the whole sports thing (even when my dad dragged me to fencing and karate when I was a kid lol). I do however think it's important to take care of your body since it is nature's first gift to you so I do a lot of running etc..:punk:

I'm hyper sensitive, can cry listening to Mika or even watching Sex & the City for all I care, I love Desperate Housewives and the OC and had a huge crush on the guy who plays Nathan in the UK's "Queer as Folk' lol I love joking, laughing. I'm quite sarcastic and often bitch about people but it's never really nasty. I value true friendship and would do anything for my true friends. And last but not least, the best of my time is spent with my gorgeous Lucas that I love:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Voila, that's the kind of gay guy I am lol I'm half french too (all the guys here in the UK just love being spoken french to lol haha!!!):roftl:

Right, I'm off to practice my scales and technique! ciao for now:):mf_rosetinted:

yo, glad to see this thread is pickin up quick!

Yeah I have a lot of female friends, actually from the age of 15 to 17 I only hung out with girls! Then I made some solid friendships with boys but it was hard at the begining.:bleh:

It's true there is a sort of stereotype of the gay man being feminin and all but believe me, I have met so beer drinking, footbal lovin gay guys lol

Personally I'm the more sensitive type (it sounds so cheesy lol) . I've been playing piano and studuying music since I can remember, I love fashion & clothes (no liking clothes is NOT superficial!) and have done a lot of theatre and some cinema.. but never really go into the whole sports thing (even when my dad dragged me to fencing and karate when I was a kid lol). I do however think it's important to take care of your body since it is nature's first gift to you so I do a lot of running etc..:punk:

I'm hyper sensitive, can cry listening to Mika or even watching Sex & the City for all I care, I love Desperate Housewives and the OC and had a huge crush on the guy who plays Nathan in the UK's "Queer as Folk' lol I love joking, laughing. I'm quite sarcastic and often bitch about people but it's never really nasty. I value true friendship and would do anything for my true friends. And last but not least, the best of my time is spent with my gorgeous Lucas that I love:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Voila, that's the kind of gay guy I am lol I'm half french too (all the guys here in the UK just love being spoken french to lol haha!!!):roftl:

Right, I'm off to practice my scales and technique! ciao for now:):mf_rosetinted:

wow! you sound like a really nice guy ! any guy would be proud to have you as a good friend/companion! you play piano? I do too! piano is soul music. you are confident to know so early too. Wish I had done something about that when I was younger. I am 35 and still not entirely sure...but hey life is all about the fun!!!

so nice to meet you!!!!!!!

Suzanne

as usual females take over the threads... :naughty: men are less talkative, no matter what, generally speaking o.c. :biggrin2:

well, I feel pretty much at home here, so it was a must for me to post here. thx for starting it, aurelien. :thumb_yello:

I love gays, I have 4 gay friends:biggrin2: One of them is actually really feminin but very funny and another one loves watching series like Charmed and Desperate Housewives and the other 2 are girls:biggrin2:

I have yet to meet a gay guy who doesn't love Desperate Housewives. Come on, there must be someone on here who can claim otherwise! :roftl:

as usual females take over the threads... :naughty: men are less talkative, no matter what, generally speaking o.c. :biggrin2:

well, I feel pretty much at home here, so it was a must for me to post here. thx for starting it, aurelien. :thumb_yello:

hi Avoca, how are you doing tonight??

I have yet to meet a gay guy who doesn't love Desperate Housewives. Come on, there must be someone on here who can claim otherwise! :roftl:

Hehe, well he does think it's a bit boring since that gardener has left so he likes watching One Tree Hill now...for Chad Michael Murray:blink:

And he was completely obsessed with Charmed.:roftl:

I have a really sweet friend who is really tall and really gay. :biggrin2: I love him.

I myself am bisexual, though I have to admit that I'm more into guys than I'm into girls.

Anyways, nice thread! :thumb_yello: Gonna see my favorite gay man next Tuesday, Rufus Wainwright. He's amazing!

you mean me, eleonorelle, or generally eveyone..? well, busy weekend. shall do some cleaning yuk and house chores, more yuk:boxed:

what brings me here? again, I feel like home. :mf_rosetinted:

as for the word tolerance, grand word, btw, one of my faves, I think there should not be such thing. just the fact some human beings think they should TOLERATE someone else like there's smt wrong with another person for the fact of being different, is a wrong starting point. :wink2: o.c. I don't mean this re. to YOU using ths word, eleonorelle, but in general. :wink2:

you mean me, eleonorelle, or generally eveyone..? well, busy weekend. shall do some cleaning yuk and house chores, more yuk:boxed:

what brings me here? again, I feel like home. :mf_rosetinted:

as for the word tolerance, grand word, btw, one of my faves, I think there should not be such thing. just the fact some human beings think they should TOLERATE someone else like there's smt wrong with another person for the fact of being different, is a wrong starting point. :wink2: o.c. I don't mean this re. to YOU using ths word, eleonorelle, but in general. :wink2:

sorry I was being dictionarily challenged. I meant something else. Accepting , loving was more the term. :) yeah its like home for me too actually.

sorry I was being dictionarily challenged. I meant something else. Accepting , loving was more the term. :) yeah its like home for me too actually.

oh pls do not say sorry. :blush-anim-cl: I wasn't blaiming or preaching, just expressing a general opinion. :wink2:

btw, we scared the guys away!! :roftl: