The Vic, Chicago, USA - October 18, 2012 : REPORTS / PICTURES / VIDEOS

guylainem123

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the show he signed and took photos with us. Curtis said that he and Mika and band were googling "OTP" after the show. One of the other choir girls explained it to him and I replied "See what you learned in

OMG! LOL i cant believe he actually searched for OTP! I was palnning with a twitter friend to both do the same poster saying mika and curtis you are our OTP, but then i didnt had time to do one so she did it by herself. At the ocncert she was behind me and gave it to me so i could hold it up and mika thought it was mine! he asked to me to explain what was it but he didnt understood so i just shouted " it means you should get married, we know theres love" and he laughed and was said to me shame on yourself! Haha after the show we explained a little what it mean but i think he already knew :naughty:

aww wish I could have met you, your hat was amazing!

I loved the colors.

have a safe trip back!

Aww sorry for e late answer! Hope i had met you too! Im still at USA, going back home tonorrow! Cant wait to post my videos and pics ;)

Oh and also thank you Deb! I hope to get a pic with him maybe next year :)

Btw does anyone knows how do i take away all my screaming from my vids! Is there any ways? :wink2:

Okay, this is the first time I've been able to sit and post something. All of the details have been covered, so all I'll say is that this concert, although fantastic on its own, was made so much more memorable by the people that I met. You guys were all so fun to queue with and made the wait go by quickly and sharing the front row with you after nine hours of waiting was just perfect!! I can't wait until Mika comes back just so I can see you all again!

Here's some of my pictures, taken by my friend:http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151449183868066.585530.597548065&type=3

Okay, this is the first time I've been able to sit and post something. All of the details have been covered, so all I'll say is that this concert, although fantastic on its own, was made so much more memorable by the people that I met. You guys were all so fun to queue with and made the wait go by quickly and sharing the front row with you after nine hours of waiting was just perfect!! I can't wait until Mika comes back just so I can see you all again!

Here's some of my pictures, taken by my friend:http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151449183868066.585530.597548065&type=3

Omg thank you! She has a pic of mika with my hat <3

Aww sorry for e late answer! Hope i had met you too! Im still at USA, going back home tonorrow! Cant wait to post my videos and pics ;)

Oh and also thank you Deb! I hope to get a pic with him maybe next year :)

Btw does anyone knows how do i take away all my screaming from my vids! Is there any ways? :wink2:

you would need to use audacity or wavosaur

Ha Mandi did you notice this bit is almost exactly what we were talking about before the gig?

Mika didn’t start dipping into his new Origin of Love material until about four songs into the set, but once he tore into “Lola” it was clear that Mika can do nothing but sound like Mika… and that’s a good thing. The set flowed seamlessly, presenting the new material in between the old goodies and it somehow all sounded so cohesive that it seemed as if everything could’ve been lifted from the same album. Even the uber-current sounding “Stardust” sounded magical and just as rich as anything else from Mika’s repertoire.

Did you get that sense as well after seeing the show?

Yes, I thought that was funny, too! I did get that sense very much so during the show. I just wish people would give his new music a chance after hearing it live, because even if you don't love the studio versions, that doesn't necessarily mean you won't like it live. This review states that very well!

• 4 weeks later...
HELLO!

LONG time Mika fan, FIRST time Mika concert!

Here are some of the pics from the Vic show.

My daughter took some as well.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4405545333535.2173824.1135701772&type=3

Thanks! I was in the balcony so it's nice to see close ups.

Someone from Omaha was at the NYC gigs.

HELLO!

LONG time Mika fan, FIRST time Mika concert!

Here are some of the pics from the Vic show.

My daughter took some as well.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4405545333535.2173824.1135701772&type=3

Hello and thank you for the pictures. I was in the balcony as well so I love to look at the pictures that people take who can get so near the front.

I am actually in Lincoln NE right now visiting relatives for the Thansgiving holiday. :) Not too far from Omaha.

Omg omg omg i have to sleep now i have to wake up at 4 am! So i will just say a couple of things and will later write a full report:

- mik wore the hat i gave him

- he talked to me and a frind during the concert about him and curtis :wub2:

- i made funny faces to tim and he made them back ti me while playing celebrate

- mika told me he loved my hat, also that i was the first peruvian fan to see him

- he signed my cd :) and got my presents

- met the meyer twins and christine, they are fantastic :huglove:

THAT WAS YOUR HAT?!?!?! SO JEALOUS. Best night of my life.

• 1 year later...