Ja! :pinkbow:

Jag är inte så bra

Hopefully, if they ever finish it, you can use this course to learn some Swedish :teehee:

http://incubator.duolingo.com/courses/sv/en/status

It helped me a lot with my italian :teehee:but I'm too lazy to practise every day so I just keep learning the same things over and over again because I forget what I just learned :teehee:

:naughty:You absolutely have to relearn it, nothing else is acceptable :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yes you are :naughty: And that would be so much fun, and I need to practice my English as well, it's getting so much worse :mf_rosetinted::aah:

I really just want to do a tiny chat!

Moi :mf_rosetinted:

I think it would be fun as well! You could practice English, I could practice Swedish. And I haven't seen your face in real time in over a year. :mf_rosetinted: Language buddies. :mf_rosetinted:

I think it would be fun as well! You could practice English' date=' I could practice Swedish. And I haven't seen your face in real time in over a year. :mf_rosetinted: Language buddies. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Yay, language buddies :hi5::mf_rosetinted:

More like two years, 'cause last time we did a tiny chat I had long hair, then I cut it really short, and now it is long again :mf_rosetinted: No one in here saw my short hair :shun:

More like two years, 'cause last time we did a tiny chat I had long hair, then I cut it really short, and now it is long again :mf_rosetinted: No one in here saw my short hair :shun:

Now we just have to figure out a time when we can both be here :aah:

I'm sure it looked great. Find a picture or else :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Hopefully, if they ever finish it, you can use this course to learn some Swedish :teehee:

http://incubator.duolingo.com/courses/sv/en/status

It helped me a lot with my italian :teehee:but I'm too lazy to practise every day so I just keep learning the same things over and over again because I forget what I just learned :teehee:

Yes! I use that website for French! I will forever wait for Icelandic :naughty: I have found almost 0 websites to learn Icelandic, as to be expected :mf_rosetinted: and the one website that there is is somewhat poorly made and I have a hard time seeing what they're trying to teach me.

BUT, I did find this lady online who teaches Icelandic through Skype. She looks professional and I think it's free :aah::naughty:

I think you mean good afternoon :mf_rosetinted:

What time is it in finland :aah:

well when sent that message it was like almost 1am.. :naughty::mf_rosetinted: now it's 12pm :mf_rosetinted:

Moi :mf_rosetinted:

Hei :mf_rosetinted:

short hair buddies :hi5::mf_rosetinted: no one here has seen my short hair except Rachel who has watched my vlog :mf_rosetinted:and probably Grace because of facebook :mf_rosetinted: but it's even shorter now so... :naughty:

well when sent that message it was like almost 1am.. :naughty::mf_rosetinted: now it's 12pm :mf_rosetinted:

short hair buddies :hi5::mf_rosetinted: no one here has seen my short hair except Rachel who has watched my vlog :mf_rosetinted:and probably Grace because of facebook :mf_rosetinted: but it's even shorter now so... :naughty:

:naughty:

It was a great vlog btw :naughty:

short hair buddies :hi5::mf_rosetinted: no one here has seen my short hair except Rachel who has watched my vlog :mf_rosetinted:and probably Grace because of facebook :mf_rosetinted: but it's even shorter now so... :naughty :

Ciao :mf_rosetinted:

My hair is long now :tears: and I'm too lazy to go too the hairdresser xD

Oh a vlog! Me want to see :das:

Yes! I use that website for French! I will forever wait for Icelandic :naughty: I have found almost 0 websites to learn Icelandic, as to be expected :mf_rosetinted : and the one website that there is is somewhat poorly made and I have a hard time seeing what they're trying to teach me.

BUT, I did find this lady online who teaches Icelandic through Skype. She looks professional and I think it's free :aah: :naughty :

Love it, and the best part is that it is free :naughty: Really need to start trying to learn Italian again! Oh tu parl française aussi, c'est un très bon languge :das:sorry not sorry for the horrible grammatical and spelling mistakes I made :mf_rosetinted: Oh you can add me to your friendliest at duolingo :teehee:

That's bad, at least some site should offer Icelandic :shun:

Oh tell me if she's good, all this talking about it made me want to start learning it too :teehee:

If we want to tinychat ever' date=' I guess we do :aah: Easier said than done. :mf_rosetinted:

Plz. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

It's definitely easier said than done xD

No :mf_rosetinted:

Don't you know I speak Ffinish now :mf_rosetinted:no I don't please translate it :teehee:

:mf_rosetinted: quick translation: "Hi guys, I'm Sastran (that's my online name :naughty: ) and this is my youtube channel, welcome. The dream of a youtube channel started about 4 years ago, when I was on 7th grade and I started watching different youtubers like Pewdiepie and Laeppavika(Finnish gamers). Soon the vloggers came along (there I named some Finnish vloggers). Then I started to think that vlogging would be so fun, but... I got shy. But surprise, here I am! I won't force myself to make videos every week, I'll make one when I feel like doing one. If you liked, click 'Like'-button, click 'Subscribe' on my channel and share with your friends. Thanks and see ya later!" :naughty: there you go.

Ciao :mf_rosetinted:

My hair is long now :tears: and I'm too lazy to go too the hairdresser xD

Oh a vlog! Me want to see :das:

Love it, and the best part is that it is free :naughty: Really need to start trying to learn Italian again! Oh tu parl française aussi, c'est un très bon languge :das:sorry not sorry for the horrible grammatical and spelling mistakes I made :mf_rosetinted: Oh you can add me to your friendliest at duolingo :teehee:

That's bad, at least some site should offer Icelandic :shun:

Oh tell me if she's good, all this talking about it made me want to start learning it too :teehee:

It's definitely easier said than done xD

No :mf_rosetinted:

Hey Rachel, two of my teachers are from Iceland :fisch:

I will add you! What's your username? :teehee:

I might try it out, and I'll let you know :wink2: Here's the website http://www.icelandic-lessons.com/your-tutor/

Ooooo :teehee:

I see Gaga this Sunday.

:excite::excite::excite:

Hey, I have short hair too, what is this, a trend? :naughty:

I do have to confess to being a little concerned when my hair stylist is giving me an asymmetrical haircut, and she refers to it as an "a semetricle cut"...

:mf_rosetinted: quick translation: "Hi guys, I'm Sastran (that's my online name :naughty: ) and this is my youtube channel, welcome. The dream of a youtube channel started about 4 years ago, when I was on 7th grade and I started watching different youtubers like Pewdiepie and Laeppavika(Finnish gamers). Soon the vloggers came along (there I named some Finnish vloggers). Then I started to think that vlogging would be so fun, but... I got shy. But surprise, here I am! I won't force myself to make videos every week, I'll make one when I feel like doing one. If you liked, click 'Like'-button, click 'Subscribe' on my channel and share with your friends. Thanks and see ya later!" :naughty: there you go.

Oh I want to learn Finnish now jus so I can watch your videos. lLove your Shell btw, and what's in it :naughty:

I will add you! What's your username? :teehee:

I might try it out, and I'll let you know :wink2: Here's the website http://www.icelandic-lessons.com/your-tutor/

Ooooo :teehee:

:excite::excite::excite:

My superbare is: Vanilj :teehee:

At least it looks professional :wink2:

Oh I want to learn Finnish now jus so I can watch your videos. lLove your Shell btw, and what's in it :naughty:

My superbare is: Vanilj :teehee:

At least it looks professional :wink2:

I'm Kankri-Vantas :aah:

Yup :thumb_yello:

So my aunt has been in the us, and brought home some candy a lot of candy :aah: but so far I'm not convinced. :mf_rosetinted:the candy corns made me almost vomit :puke:

I can see how candy corn could be nasty, but what other ones have you tried? :aah::teehee:

I'm Kankri-Vantas :aah:

Yup :thumb_yello:

I can see how candy corn could be nasty, but what other ones have you tried? :aah::teehee:

:yay: added you as well :thumb_yello:

So far we've tried:

double Oreos - yummy

m&m birthday cake - :puke:

m&m candied apples - they were okay, nothing special. I like the original m&ms better.

Some pick n mix candies, most of them had a very bright colours and tasted pretty cheap and disgusting :aah:

And toxic waste - it was way too sour couldn't eat it :aah:

:yay: added you as well :thumb_yello:

So far we've tried:

double Oreos - yummy

m&m birthday cake - :puke:

m&m candied apples - they were okay, nothing special. I like the original m&ms better.

Some pick n mix candies, most of them had a very bright colours and tasted pretty cheap and disgusting :aah:

And toxic waste - it was way too sour couldn't eat it :aah:

Wuss :mf_rosetinted: