Mika and the Montreal Symphony Orchestra - 10 February 2015

guylainem123

Read somewhere they would be sent end of June... I'm like you, like having the real ticket in my hands :)

true, but much more i prefer to have a ticket in my hands at all - so after some bad experiences with box offices on the gig days, i'm glad i already have the e-mail-tickets. :teehee:

anyway, i'm curious to know what the "real" tickets look like, maybe they're even with a picture of mika? let me know when you get them! :thumb_yello:

Now that it's been established I'm going (:shocked:)

you are? cool! :biggrin2: what made you change your mind? (and i won't say now "i told you so..."... :naughty:)

Availability of tickets through a sweet fan who was willing to let me make payments.

I'm doing a major move at the end of July, I'm extremely unemployed right now, extremely poor, but I am doing this because:

1. Things might turn around by the time it takes place

2. I've never been to any of his shows, and I want to see one live in person

3. There is enough window for me to save money and actually make it happen

4. I love my new MFC friends and enjoy the idea of having a trip somewhere that I will actually know someone at the end is exciting, even though the idea of a city like Montreal, where I've never been or known anyone is slightly terrifying

5. I couldn't do any of the Queen gigs that I wanted to this summer, not even the convention, for reasons 2 and 3, and the main reason I wanted to do the convention was to give myself a special gift for my 50th birthday in September

6. When 5 became impossible, I decided to take the fan up on her offer, and THAT would be my 50th birthday gift to myself.

Now to sell enough jewelry to afford the tickets, my first passport EVER, and airfare!

true, but much more i prefer to have a ticket in my hands at all - so after some bad experiences with box offices on the gig days, i'm glad i already have the e-mail-tickets. :teehee:

anyway, i'm curious to know what the "real" tickets look like, maybe they're even with a picture of mika? let me know when you get them! :thumb_yello:

you are? cool! :biggrin2: what made you change your mind? (and i won't say now "i told you so..."... :naughty:)

Unless OSM will change their tickets from last season, they were just plain boring tickets with the usual info:wink2:

Availability of tickets through a sweet fan who was willing to let me make payments.

I'm doing a major move at the end of July, I'm extremely unemployed right now, extremely poor, but I am doing this because:

1. Things might turn around by the time it takes place

2. I've never been to any of his shows, and I want to see one live in person

3. There is enough window for me to save money and actually make it happen

4. I love my new MFC friends and enjoy the idea of having a trip somewhere that I will actually know someone at the end is exciting, even though the idea of a city like Montreal, where I've never been or known anyone is slightly terrifying

5. I couldn't do any of the Queen gigs that I wanted to this summer, not even the convention, for reasons 2 and 3, and the main reason I wanted to do the convention was to give myself a special gift for my 50th birthday in September

6. When 5 became impossible, I decided to take the fan up on her offer, and THAT would be my 50th birthday gift to myself.

Now to sell enough jewelry to afford the tickets, my first passport EVER, and airfare!

Don't worry, Montreal is still a pretty much small/friendly city compare to other North American city:thumb_yello:

I forgot one.

7. I need to have something to look forward to in life. And if there is any kind of M&G at this show, I'd like to be able to thank Meeks for saving mine.

I forgot one.

7. I need to have something to look forward to in life. And if there is any kind of M&G at this show, I'd like to be able to thank Meeks for saving mine.

I hope you will get your wish fulfill:thumb_yello:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I steel have my extra ticket for the first show (10th). I already post in the thread for extra tickets a while a go without succes. It's really good tickets, 3th row (CC) and I sell them the same price In had paid. If you know someone...

• 4 weeks later...
For everyone who requested printed tickets, they are being mailed right now:thumb_yello:

My friend and I got them today (this morning for her and tonight for me). We just can't wait !!! :excite:

Dee said there's talk of braclets to ID people, where was that? I will probably make mine, once I know what they're supposed to look like...

Never heard of this. It's not even practical. It's winter. We'll all have long sleeves.

There's no need for identification symbol. We're quite easy to recognize.

Well if we ever need to recognize each other, there are these MFC buttons / badges

Yes, that's generally what we use to identify each other at shows. I think they're a little more visible than a bracelet would be.

For anyone who wants to buy them, they are here:

http://www.zazzle.com/mikafanclub

or here:

http://www.cafepress.com/mikafanclub

One store sometimes works better for people than the other :dunno:

I think an MFC competition might be in order, with these buttons as prizes... Hmmm... :biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...