The return of you know who in the forum you know which

cubitus

Hello Jimmy! Welcome back. I remember your username because of the comic books ;)

You're the first GP I know who's a Mika fan :thumb_yello:

Congratulations on passing your exam!!

I'm looking forward to these Mika's gigs too.

Merci ! Dans ma promo nous etions nombreux à aimer Mika , mais bon j'etais le seul obsédé :naughty:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello fellow MFCers.

It's been nearly a year I haven't been here :blush-anim-cl: so I thought i should announce my come back properly :mf_rosetinted:

Well for those of you who don't know me , my name is Jimmy , i'm nearly 30 ( OMG :shocked: ) been here since early 2007 (wow !) i'm a garlic eater ( lebanese lol ) I live in France in a city called Tours in the most magnificent Loire valley ( where all the good whine comes from ) , I'm gay , single , I like to laugh , traveling and of course listening to Mika.

This last year has been particularly tough for me but i finished 9 bloody years of medical studies so......finally....i'm a fully trained family practician.

I'm SO MUCH excited about Mika's new work , Staring at the sun :wub2: and good guys are very very good songs ! It motivated me to come back.

See you all !

I read your post in the Good Guys thread :naughty:

I hope Good Guys brings back lots of fans :woot_jump:

Welcome back home Jimmy :huglove:

I'll just take the ferry. We've a holiday home near Niort and spend a lot of the Summer there. :wink2:

I've never been to Niort but apparently it's a beautiful small city

Yes but not regulars at the moment. They are still Mika fans though.

I remember Yopapop , who's the third one ?

Ciao Cubitus!! Nice to have you back :wub2:

I am contemplating the fact that fans are graduating, marrying, having children...and Mika is still with us (more or less :mf_rosetinted:).

Nobody is lost forever :blush-anim-cl:

I hope to meet you in 2015 :thumb_yello:

No one is lost forever indeed , I hope to meet you too Roberta. Hopefully 2015 will be a year full of gigs. We need them !

I read your post in the Good Guys thread :naughty:

I hope Good Guys brings back lots of fans :woot_jump:

Welcome back home Jimmy :huglove:

Thank you dear :thumb_yello:

Hello everyone!.

My name is Gloria, I have 31 years and are very happy to enter the world of Mika.

I live in Milan and I follow him passionately for about two years ... First I listened to his songs when I was around. For some time his music has become an integral part of my day.

I midwife and gives me great energy listen.

This year I was able to see him live in episodes of XFactor several times and it was exciting, fun and cheerful. His cadence in speaking the Italian has enchanted half Italian !!!

I take this opportunity to greet you all and ask forgiveness for "my" basic English ..

By the way, someone is selling tickets for the dates of Montreal?

In Italy you can not get tickets, and if you had two tickets I would be glad to see him ... even in a place so far from Italy ...

Can anyone help me? :wink2::wink2:

I accept tips and ideas on how to buy them.

A hug to all the fans:group_hug:

Hello fellow MFCers.

It's been nearly a year I haven't been here :blush-anim-cl: so I thought i should announce my come back properly :mf_rosetinted:

Well for those of you who don't know me , my name is Jimmy , i'm nearly 30 ( OMG :shocked: ) been here since early 2007 (wow !) i'm a garlic eater ( lebanese lol ) I live in France in a city called Tours in the most magnificent Loire valley ( where all the good whine comes from ) , I'm gay , single , I like to laugh , traveling and of course listening to Mika.

This last year has been particularly tough for me but i finished 9 bloody years of medical studies so......finally....i'm a fully trained family practician.

I'm SO MUCH excited about Mika's new work , Staring at the sun :wub2: and good guys are very very good songs ! It motivated me to come back.

See you all !

HELLO :) My name is Kat, it's nice to meet you and welcome back, I'm new so it's weird to welcome you BACK but the welcome part is sincere :) I'm also somewhat new to Mika so I'm one of those super-easily-excitable fans when it come to Mr. M info...there's so much to learn LOL.

I'm in the oldlings thread (because I'm soooooooooo old) and I go on Chat all the time with a few people so please come and join us if you have time :) I am trying to learn French so I can understand a few words at the Montreal gigs in February (that will be my first Mika live show...I can't wait to no longer be a Mika concert virgin HA!).

I live in Canada but I think I'll be visiting my family in Europe a lot more once Mika announces a proper tour, although I'm hopeful that he'll come to North America for a nice chunk of that proper tour so our bank accounts aren't completely drained.

Anyhow, it's very nice to meet a new virtual Mika friend :)

Nice to meet you Cubitus, and congratulations on your accomplishments! I've been around here for a year, but not on as much as I'd like to be. Too busy. It's awesome to have another guy around here!

Hello everyone!.

My name is Gloria, I have 31 years and are very happy to enter the world of Mika.

I live in Milan and I follow him passionately for about two years ... First I listened to his songs when I was around. For some time his music has become an integral part of my day.

I midwife and gives me great energy listen.

This year I was able to see him live in episodes of XFactor several times and it was exciting, fun and cheerful. His cadence in speaking the Italian has enchanted half Italian !!!

I take this opportunity to greet you all and ask forgiveness for "my" basic English ..

By the way, someone is selling tickets for the dates of Montreal?

In Italy you can not get tickets, and if you had two tickets I would be glad to see him ... even in a place so far from Italy ...

Can anyone help me? :wink2::wink2:

I accept tips and ideas on how to buy them.

A hug to all the fans:group_hug:

Ciao Gloria !

Welcome to the MFC !

You can find membres who still have extra tickets for Montreal's gig in the extra ticket thread.

Also it would be more appropriate if you posted your introduction in a new thread in this section otherwise very few people will see your message.

HELLO :) My name is Kat, it's nice to meet you and welcome back, I'm new so it's weird to welcome you BACK but the welcome part is sincere :) I'm also somewhat new to Mika so I'm one of those super-easily-excitable fans when it come to Mr. M info...there's so much to learn LOL.

I'm in the oldlings thread (because I'm soooooooooo old) and I go on Chat all the time with a few people so please come and join us if you have time :) I am trying to learn French so I can understand a few words at the Montreal gigs in February (that will be my first Mika live show...I can't wait to no longer be a Mika concert virgin HA!).

I live in Canada but I think I'll be visiting my family in Europe a lot more once Mika announces a proper tour, although I'm hopeful that he'll come to North America for a nice chunk of that proper tour so our bank accounts aren't completely drained.

Anyhow, it's very nice to meet a new virtual Mika friend :)

Nice message Kat :thumb_yello:

We've all been newbies someday , do not hesitate to search in the forum for old threads , that's how you can find old topics and valuable informations about Mika and how the madness all started.

I'm always facinated by new members subscribing in a time where Mika is not really doing new stuff. Do you remember what Mika song did you hear the first ? What was your reaction ?

I'm sure Montreal's gig will be a blast ! How i wish i could go to it !

Nice to meet you Cubitus, and congratulations on your accomplishments! I've been around here for a year, but not on as much as I'd like to be. Too busy. It's awesome to have another guy around here!

Thanks ! Nice to meet you too. What's your name ?

My real name is Christina, or Chris. Ceebs is just a goofy nickname.

My first Mika song was Popular Song. I saw the video and developed an instant crush. Then I searched out everything I could about him, found this wonderful site, and that's all it took. I love his music, and admire him as a person as well.

Nice message Kat :thumb_yello:

We've all been newbies someday , do not hesitate to search in the forum for old threads , that's how you can find old topics and valuable informations about Mika and how the madness all started.

I'm always facinated by new members subscribing in a time where Mika is not really doing new stuff. Do you remember what Mika song did you hear the first ? What was your reaction ?

I'm sure Montreal's gig will be a blast ! How i wish i could go to it !

?

Hi again :) yes! The numerous threads on here are both fabulous and maddening because of all the awesome into to be found. But speaking of threads, when I found MFC a few months ago I wrote my story of how I became a fan of Mika's music on the introduction thread so if you're interested you can check that out :)

Welcome back Jimmy!!

So nice to have you around again :huglove:

Thank you Lucrezia :thumb_yello:

My real name is Christina, or Chris. Ceebs is just a goofy nickname.

My first Mika song was Popular Song. I saw the video and developed an instant crush. Then I searched out everything I could about him, found this wonderful site, and that's all it took. I love his music, and admire him as a person as well.

You were there because of Ariana Grande ? I always had the impression this collaboration worked more for Ariana to introduice her to Europe than to introduce Mika to the american market.

Hey welcome back!

I only remember that we had that one discussion about Lebanon 'cause you know... I come from the same hood :naughty:

Happy to see you again :teehee:

Glad to see you're still here Raya ;-)

Hi again :) yes! The numerous threads on here are both fabulous and maddening because of all the awesome into to be found. But speaking of threads, when I found MFC a few months ago I wrote my story of how I became a fan of Mika's music on the introduction thread so if you're interested you can check that out :)

Wow awesome introduction you did. And how amazing that you became a fan just after hearing bribes of Rain. I'm impressed ! I love how you did everything you can to get to know who was the artist behind the awesomness !

And I agree with you , Tah Dah is one hell of a song ! :naughty:

I've already been to Canada many times ( my ex bf was canadian from Ottawa ) but I had the impression that he was big both in Quebec and Ontario.

I'm sure you'll have a blast in MTL , being a part of a Mika gig is....dunno how to describe it. I had the chance to go on stage with him in his Monaco's gig...one of the best nights in my life.

Hello, nice to meet you! :)

I'm Angela, live in Italy preciasamnete in Capri, excuse my English (it's a bit 'worth -.-) I studied French, but I remember just a few sentences, and yet I had high marks ;)

I have not always present on the forum because of the studies, but I love the activities that take place here .

I can't wait to know out the date of a new concert of Mika, I saw in Naples on May 18 and I still dreaming!

Okay.

Welcome back among us !!!

I talk too much, I know -.-

Hahah I'm sorry :D