MFC get-together in Montreal - February 11, 2015

guylainem123

Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we check a "maybe" box??:blush-anim-cl:

Ill only have my schedule of work a week or so before... it needs alot of praying :P

OOOOOOOORRRRRRRR tell mika to get to my hospital so moms stop giving birth and i can leave.

K thanks :teehee:

Anyways, i would love to be there and see you all :huglove:

Can we check a "maybe" box??:blush-anim-cl:

Ill only have my schedule of work a week or so before... it needs alot of praying :P

OOOOOOOORRRRRRRR tell mika to get to my hospital so moms stop giving birth and i can leave.

K thanks :teehee:

Anyways, i would love to be there and see you all :huglove:

No, unfortunately, we can't have a maybe box :naughty:

It's like "maybe" i'll show up and maybe i won't ... restaurants are not fans of that

But as long as i know we are 30 minimum, i don't have to give the final count for a while yet.

I suggest you take a day vacation & stay one less day in Cuba... i'm worth it no? :mf_rosetinted:

No, unfortunately, we can't have a maybe box :naughty:

It's like "maybe" i'll show up and maybe i won't ... restaurants are not fans of that

But as long as i know we are 30 minimum, i don't have to give the final count for a while yet.

I suggest you take a day vacation & stay one less day in Cuba... i'm worth it no? :mf_rosetinted:

I think Guy has the right idea, Rox. And what about ME? I'm worth it, too, right??? Right??? :teehee:

I should be here, but I'll wait to get my school schedule before saying anything. :thumb_yello: (I should get it in the middle of january)

I'm very excited !!! :boing: :boing: :boing:

Same here!

Problem is, I am not coming alone. I have a friend with me and I don't know if she would like to come or not. So if my schedule (or my friend's) has a course that ends at 6, well if we count the time to come and blabla it will be maybe around 6:30PM we can get there.... So here is my ultimate question:

Are we going to be hated forever if we click yes then end up not attending :blink: and is it ok if we come in late? Like maybe I can pass by but not eat the food on the table 'cause I dunno maybe you guys will be finished while I come and etc... Because i would love love to come but maybe later depending on her and I and all that... (but for now I won't answer on the poll)

So yeah as Roxy said, I would have checked the maybe box if there was one :naughty:

Until when do we have time to give our answer? Like when are you going to reserve?

Edited by RayaBadran

Same here!

Problem is, I am not coming alone. I have a friend with me and I don't know if she would like to come or not. So if my schedule (or my friend's) has a course that ends at 6, well if we count the time to come and blabla it will be maybe around 6:30PM we can get there.... So here is my ultimate question:

Are we going to be hated forever if we click yes then end up not attending :blink: and is it ok if we come in late? Like maybe I can pass by but not eat the food on the table 'cause I dunno maybe you guys will be finished while I come and etc... Because i would love love to come but maybe later depending on her and I and all that... (but for now I won't answer on the poll)

So yeah as Roxy said, I would have checked the maybe box if there was one :naughty:

Until when do we have time to give our answer? Like when are you going to reserve?

Don't say yes if you are not coming for the meal. Like I said to Roxane, we must be 30 minimum, but I don't have to give the final count for a while.

Then, I have to give them the number of people who will eat & it wouldn't be fair if they plan for people who don't show up. However, if you come late, I'm sure you can come join us and have a drink or something (like a Shirley Temple :teehee:)

It will be my pleasure to see you again :huglove: I still laugh when i think of L'Ete Indien and this lady thought you were my daughter when you came over to say goodbye :naughty:

Only one more yes til we get to 30!

I was just wondering what if someone (not me or anyone in particular) wants to come for the whole thing but not eat, would that be possible?

And i swear the other night i had a dream that someone changed this poll to have a maybe option, and another option too but i forget what option it was :blink:

Edited by kreacher

So I'm looking into various ways we might be able to share the party with the rest of the MFC.

I think I might be able to do a Google hangout kind of thing via the MFC youtube account. Has anyone ever done one before? I suppose I can just use my laptop's webcam, right? I'll be testing it in the next few days and will let you know how that goes. But always open to other ideas. :thumb_yello:

So I'm looking into various ways we might be able to share the party with the rest of the MFC.

I think I might be able to do a Google hangout kind of thing via the MFC youtube account. Has anyone ever done one before? I suppose I can just use my laptop's webcam, right? I'll be testing it in the next few days and will let you know how that goes. But always open to other ideas. :thumb_yello:

How was it done for the 5th year MFC anniversary?

Thanks for planning to share :huglove: I'm looking forward to watch the party :wub2:

How was it done for the 5th year MFC anniversary?

I think it was done through Livestream but I'm not sure :dunno:

Thank you Deb, it woud be awesome if we could organize a live streaming!! :wub2:

yes it was a free streaming software, can't remember the name tho.
it was ustream.tv :wink2:

Thank you Deb, it woud be awesome if we could organize a live streaming!! :wub2:

it was ustream.tv :wink2:

Yes, I thought it was ustream, also. I have used that before, but I thought that just about everyone has youtube, and could see it like that without having to download anything special... plus it would be recorded and on our account for posterity. :thumb_yello:

We'll see how it goes...