MFC get-together in Montreal - February 11, 2015

guylainem123

Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be present on February 11th for our MFC get-together?

Hello all! :yay:

With the Montreal gigs fast approaching, we've been looking into finding a place where we can get-together, relax, talk & for many of us, put a face to a name we've seen on MFC for a while.

We've found the perfect place! :hi5:

Very close to the OSM, there's an italian restaurant called "Il Pranzetto".

They are willing to open their doors for MFCers ONLY, as long as we are 30 or more people. It will be our own little haven before heading to the OSM for concert #2 :blush-anim-cl:

We will also be able to play the music we like :fisch:, watch videos and make speaches if we'd like.

They are going to prepare us a menu which will include an entree & pizza, a choice of 1 of three dish to choose from (1 fish, 1 pasta & 1 meat), dessert & coffee.

The price will be between $25 to $30 per person (+ taxes & tips)

No drinks are included, so if you choose to have wine or something else, that will be above and beyond the price mentioned. They operate a full bar.

The restaurant is within walking distance to the OSM, approximately 6 to 7 minutes.

The time is to be confirmed, but i was thinking we could be there for a few hours (maybe from approx. 16h00 to 19h00), so we can really relax together and leave as a group :group_hug:

With this new information, i'm asking everyone to confirm their attendance (30) so we can make sure we have the minimum attendance required by the restaurant.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask!

this is getting so exiting!!! :excite:

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So funny as I was there just for lunch today!

We often go there for lunch. Pizza is exquisite and my italian colleague gave that place a thumb's up so, no worries!

The only funny thing is that it's an italian place, located within an asian mini shopping center so one can be confused at first.

Oh Wow! This sounds great. :thumb_yello: And lots of time to mingle and chat. Thanks for organising all this Guy. :flowers2:

:thumb_yello: Indeed - this is really great!! Thank you so much for all your efforts Guy!! :huglove: I look much forward to say Hi to all of you, MFCers ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

We will also be able to play the music we like :fisch:, watch videos and make speaches if we'd like.

:lmfao:

Speeches? I'll have to start writing mine now!

"I'd like to thank the academy... my mother and father... and all the little people who helped me get where I am today..."

:grandma:

Thanks, Guy!

So funny as I was there just for lunch today!

We often go there for lunch. Pizza is exquisite and my italian colleague gave that place a thumb's up so, no worries!

The only funny thing is that it's an italian place, located within an asian mini shopping center so one can be confused at first.

Good to hear the endorsement, Cath! :thumb_yello:

Pizza! :drool:

Thanks for organizing, guy! :wub2:

Just wondering, what about husbands/kids, can they join our party too? Or would they have to join mfc first? :teehee:

LOL! I think your son would qualify as the youngest MFCer!

But yes, I think it's OK if your husband and son come, too, if they think they'll be able to stand all the Mika-centric conversation! :naughty:

LOL! I think your son would qualify as the youngest MFCer!

and the one with the weirdest username, if i let him do the typing. :naughty:

But yes, I think it's OK if your husband and son come, too, if they think they'll be able to stand all the Mika-centric conversation! :naughty:

I'll ask him tonight, but i think he enjoyed himself at the mfc bday party in london, so i guess he'd love to come. And if graciosa brings her husband as well, the guys can talk about technics or about the mika-obsession of their wives. :naughty:

Sounds PERFECT!!! thank you so much to all involved in organizing this, your efforts are truly appreciated :)

I'll be in Montreal for a week from Saturday to Saturday so if there's anyway I can help please let me know.

If any of you are bringing your spouse/boyfriend (and they are not members of MFC) please send me a PM with their names, so i can add them to the final count when i make the final reservation.

Please warn them that they may never be the same after meeting us.

Therapy may be needed :freak:

:naughty:

Speeches? I'll have to start writing mine now!

"I'd like to thank the academy... my mother and father... and all the little people who helped me get where I am today..."

:grandma:

Thanks, Guy!

SPEECHES .... not speaches :doh:

You'd think if a peach is peaches, speach and speaches would be the way to write it, but whatever! :aah:

Sounds PERFECT!!! thank you so much to all involved in organizing this, your efforts are truly appreciated :)

I'll be in Montreal for a week from Saturday to Saturday so if there's anyway I can help please let me know.

We'll keep that in mind, Kat. I'm sure as it gets closer we'll think of a hundred details we'll need to take care of! :thumb_yello:

Yes, I'm pretty sure it will be a life-changing experience!

Getting so excited!

:gathering::band::drinks_wine::woot_jump:

thank's Guy for all the organizing! I am soooo looking forward to this it sounds like oodles of fun! Also no one pointed out but....that is a spectacular price!!! Im going to dance in place as I wait for the day >.<.

If any of you are bringing your spouse/boyfriend (and they are not members of MFC) please send me a PM with their names, so i can add them to the final count when i make the final reservation.

Have lots of fun, all of you sweet people :huglove:

And write lots of reports please :wub2: