Bliss Magazine Interview

Becky

I did search for this, so I can't be blamed if its been posted:biggrin2:

Fash Mad Man!

What are your top style tips?

You don't necessarily have to follow fashion. You can be fashionable but that's no guarantee you'll be stylish. The best thing you can do is be yourself. Just because you walk out of a designer shop wearing £8,000 worth of the lastest season clothes, doesn't mean you have any style.

Where do you buy your clothes?

I go to tiny little shops pretty much all over the world. But I also have really cheap £20 plimsolls that I wear almost every day and bargain t-shirts, as well as hoodies and jackets that cost £6,000.

Do you get sent free clothes?

Yes and it's great because of the amount I need.I can do something at a rodio station in the middle of nowhereand within 3 hours its on Youtube. I've already got people on my forum comparing what I've been wearing 'cause I'm having to repeat clothes as theres only so much I can carry!

What's your favourite item in your wardrobe?

It changes every day. Right now, it's a necklace made of clay beads and bright orange Mexican skulls. You're supposed to wear it on the Day Of The Dead, which is a holiday in Mexico in November to celebrate the lives of the dead.

When did you wear it?

I wore it on a photoshoot for Interview magazine, which is totally fashion concious. But, that's what I mean, you have to make things your own. My latest obsession is collecting Japanese designer toys and antique Playmobil men, which I then attach to necklaces.

Whats the worst item of clothing you own?

Ask me tomorrow and it'll probably be the toys!

If you could only wear pants or socks for the rest of your life, which would it be?

I think I'd have to keep the pants! I had an uncle who went barefoot all the time.He walked around New York for a couple of years without shoes. Lets not underplay it though, his feet were really crappy and hard.

EDIT: There was a metion in this months Sugar mag too, whichs includes a very small picture, just to say that Relax is out. It was in the three 'top downloads' of the month.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already got people on my forum comparing what I've been wearing 'cause I'm having to repeat clothes as theres only so much I can carry!

:naughty: so what? does he think we expect him to wear sth different every day? :blink:

I had an uncle who went barefoot all the time.He walked around New York for a couple of years without shoes.

:lmao: just why don't i wonder about mika having such relatives?! :naughty:

thanx für posting! :biggrin2:

I did search for this, so I can't be blamed if its been posted:biggrin2:

Fash Mad Man!

What are your top style tips?

You don't necessarily have to follow fashion. You can be fashionable but that's no guarantee you'll be stylish. The best thing you can do is be yourself. Just because you walk out of a designer shop wearing £8,000 worth of the lastest season clothes, doesn't mean you have any style.

Where do you buy your clothes?

I go to tiny little shops pretty much all over the world. But I also have really cheap £20 plimsolls that I wear almost every day and bargain t-shirts, as well as hoodies and jackets that cost £6,000.

Yes and it's great because of the amount I need.I can do something at a rodio station in the middle of nowhereand within 3 hours its on Youtube. I've already got people on my forum comparing what I've been wearing 'cause I'm having to repeat clothes as theres only so much I can carry!

What's your favourite item in your wardrobe?

It changes every day. Right now, it's a necklace made of clay beads and bright orange Mexican skulls. You're supposed to wear it on the Day Of The Dead, which is a holiday in Mexico in November to celebrate the lives of the dead.

When did you wear it?

I wore it on a photoshoot for Interview magazine, which is totally fashion concious. But, that's what I mean, you have to make things your own. My latest obsession is collecting Japanese designer toys and antique Playmobil men, which I then attach to necklaces.

Whats the worst item of clothing you own?

Ask me tomorrow and it'll probably be the toys!

If you could only wear pants or socks for the rest of your life, which would it be?

I think I'd have to keep the pants! I had an uncle who went barefoot all the time.He walked around New York for a couple of years without shoes. Lets not underplay it though, his feet were really crappy and hard.

he knows us just too well... :fisch::roftl: people on his forum... how cool is that..?? :mf_rosetinted: I'll use it in my sig. :mf_rosetinted:

interview mag photoshoot..? do we have those..? :blink:

he knows us just too well... :fisch::roftl: people on his forum... how cool is that..?? :mf_rosetinted: I'll use it in my sig. :mf_rosetinted:

interview mag photoshoot..? do we have those..? :blink:

Avoca, I love the quote in your sig about curly hair. Did you make it up? It's very true, I just saw what mine looks like this morning. :shocked::naughty:

Avoca, I love the quote in your sig about curly hair. Did you make it up? It's very true, I just saw what mine looks like this morning. :shocked::naughty:

LOl thx.

someone even asked me if it was mika's.. :naughty: not it's not and not even mine.. it's some mfc'er's.. I think cath..

I so liked it and it's so true, like ya posted.. I have the same hair as mika too, just red..:biggrin2:

Yes and it's great because of the amount I need.I can do something at a rodio station in the middle of nowhere and within 3 hours its on Youtube. I've already got people on my forum comparing what I've been wearing 'cause I'm having to repeat clothes as theres only so much I can carry!

I know that was mentioned on this forum - but in the context of "It's great that Mika recycles outfits - it means he's human!"

Tsk tsk.

I like the thing about how quick things get on youtube. :naughty:

And who do we have to thank (blame?) for that? :fisch:

LOl thx.

someone even asked me if it was mika's.. :naughty: not it's not and not even mine.. it's some mfc'er's.. I think cath..

I so liked it and it's so true, like ya posted.. I have the same hair as mika too, just red..:biggrin2:

:naughty: I figured that maybe if it was something he said it would have been put into quotes. I still love it though obviously. : P I don't know what to say about mine. It likes to be curly/wavy/straight all at once and I thought I was seeing things but my mom noticed it too that my hair is slowly starting to turn a little more red (it's brown with some lighter brown strands and natural red.) Can't make up it's mind I suppose. :blink: It's an adventure for sure, one I'd like to hide under a hat sometimes. :naughty: