Mika vs Mika: belgian mika has to pay 1200 euro to Forest National

celien

I'm sorry, but I just had some internet problems but here's a translation!(Thanks to Babelfish ) I know it's not perfect but I hope you understand the article!

Belgian Mika must forest national 1,200 euro

large_412183.jpg

The british mika

In the process of Mika against Mika, the Belgian singer of Greek origine Sophie Michalakoudis, alias Mika, must pay 1,200 euro to the concert room Forest National. That has decided the trade court of Brussels in short lawsuit. The Belgian Mika had strained a matter to let prohibit acting the British Mika in Forest National in November 2007. According to the Belgian Mika she no longer came to the barge by the possible misfiring with the English-Libanese singer Mika - real name Michael Holbrook Penniman.

New matter

The attempt of Michalakoudis to prevent the concert, failed. Afterwards she let briefly know that she abandoned all judicial steps, but the accused did not leave it thereby and pushed Michalakoudis for their part in the position of pitied. The British Mika, Universal and Live Nation required 30,000 euro of Michalakoudis because of provocatively and reckless lawsuit, plus procedure costs.

None wrong

In its judgement the court followed the lawyer of Sophie Michalakoudis, master Emmanuel Van Melkebeke, who stated that its customer had made no mistakes, had commit by a procedure against Forest National to tighten. He indicated that Michaël Holbrook, Universal and Live Nation voluntarily have acted in the lawsuit, without its called. All their requirements were rejected.

Compensation

Because the Belgian Mika have lost however the procedure, she must pay 1,200 euro jurisdiction compensation to Forest National. (belga/sam)

10/06/08 20u39

Belgische Mika moet Vorst Nationaal 1.200 euro

large_412183.jpg

De Britse Mika.

In het proces van Mika tegen Mika moet de Belgische zangeres van Griekse origine Sophie Michalakoudis, alias Mika, 1.200 euro betalen aan de concertzaal Vorst Nationaal. Dat heeft de handelsrechtbank van Brussel in kort geding beslist. De Belgische Mika had in november 2007 een zaak ingespannen om het optreden van de Britse Mika in Vorst Nationaal te laten verbieden. Volgens de Belgische Mika kwam zij niet meer aan de bak door de mogelijke verwarring met de Engels-Libanese zanger Mika - echte naam Michaël Holbrook Penniman.

Nieuwe zaak

De poging van Michalakoudis om het concert te verhinderen, mislukte. Kort daarna liet ze weten dat ze afzag van alle gerechtelijke stappen, maar de beklaagden lieten het daar niet bij en duwden Michalakoudis op hun beurt in de positie van beklaagde. De Britse Mika, Universal en Live Nation eisten 30.000 euro van Michalakoudis wegens tergend en roekeloos geding, plus procedurekosten.

Geen fout

In zijn oordeel volgde de rechtbank de advocaat van Sophie Michalakoudis, meester Emmanuel Van Melkebeke, die stelde dat zijn cliënt geen fout had begaan door een procedure tegen Vorst Nationaal aan te spannen. Hij wees erop dat Michaël Holbrook, Universal en Live Nation vrijwillig zijn opgetreden in het geding, zonder te zijn opgeroepen. Al hun eisen werden afgewezen.

Vergoeding

Omdat de Belgische Mika echter de procedure heeft verloren, moet zij wel 1.200 euro rechtsplegingsvergoeding betalen aan Vorst Nationaal. (belga/sam)

10/06/08 20u39

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/957/Belgie/article/detail/308023/2008/06/10/Belgische-Mika-moet-Vorst-Nationaal-1-200-euro.dhtml

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but I just had some internet problems but here's a translation!(Thanks to Babelfish :bleh:) I know it's not perfect but I hope you understand the article!

large_412183.jpg

The British Mika

In the process of Mika against Mika, the Belgian singer of Greek origine Sophie Michalakoudis, alias Mika, must pay 1,200 euro to the concert room Forest National. That has decided the trade court of Brussels in short lawsuit. The Belgian Mika had strained a matter to let prohibit acting the British Mika in Forest National in November 2007. According to the Belgian Mika she no longer came to the barge by the possible misfiring with the English-Libanese singer Mika - real name Michael Holbrook Penniman.

New matter

The attempt of Michalakoudis to prevent the concert, failed. Afterwards she let briefly know that she abandoned all judicial steps, but the accused did not leave it thereby and pushed Michalakoudis for their part in the position of pitied. The British Mika, Universal and Live Nation required 30,000 euro of Michalakoudis because of provocatively and reckless lawsuit, plus procedure costs.

None wrong

In its judgement the court followed the lawyer of Sophie Michalakoudis, master Emmanuel Van Melkebeke, who stated that its customer had made no mistakes, had commit by a procedure against Forest National to tighten. He indicated that Michaël Holbrook, Universal and Live Nation voluntarily have acted in the lawsuit, without its called. All their requirements were rejected.

Compensation

Because the Belgian Mika have lost however the procedure, she must pay 1,200 euro jurisdiction compensation to Forest National. (belga/sam)

10/06/08 20u39

I'm sorry, but I just had some internet problems but here's a translation!(Thanks to Babelfish ) I know it's not perfect but I hope you understand the article!

large_412183.jpg

The british mika

New matter

None wrong

Compensation

10/06/08 20u39

Belgische Mika moet Vorst Nationaal 1.200 euro

large_412183.jpg

De Britse Mika.

In het proces van Mika tegen Mika moet de Belgische zangeres van Griekse origine Sophie Michalakoudis, alias Mika, 1.200 euro betalen aan de concertzaal Vorst Nationaal. Dat heeft de handelsrechtbank van Brussel in kort geding beslist. De Belgische Mika had in november 2007 een zaak ingespannen om het optreden van de Britse Mika in Vorst Nationaal te laten verbieden. Volgens de Belgische Mika kwam zij niet meer aan de bak door de mogelijke verwarring met de Engels-Libanese zanger Mika - echte naam Michaël Holbrook Penniman.

Nieuwe zaak

De poging van Michalakoudis om het concert te verhinderen, mislukte. Kort daarna liet ze weten dat ze afzag van alle gerechtelijke stappen, maar de beklaagden lieten het daar niet bij en duwden Michalakoudis op hun beurt in de positie van beklaagde. De Britse Mika, Universal en Live Nation eisten 30.000 euro van Michalakoudis wegens tergend en roekeloos geding, plus procedurekosten.

Geen fout

In zijn oordeel volgde de rechtbank de advocaat van Sophie Michalakoudis, meester Emmanuel Van Melkebeke, die stelde dat zijn cliënt geen fout had begaan door een procedure tegen Vorst Nationaal aan te spannen. Hij wees erop dat Michaël Holbrook, Universal en Live Nation vrijwillig zijn opgetreden in het geding, zonder te zijn opgeroepen. Al hun eisen werden afgewezen.

Vergoeding

Omdat de Belgische Mika echter de procedure heeft verloren, moet zij wel 1.200 euro rechtsplegingsvergoeding betalen aan Vorst Nationaal. (belga/sam)

10/06/08 20u39

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/957/Belgie/article/detail/308023/2008/06/10/Belgische-Mika-moet-Vorst-Nationaal-1-200-euro.dhtml

Hahaha IN YOUR FACE!!!

MFC should sue her for waisting our time! :D

In the process of Mika against Mika, the Belgian singer of Greek origine Sophie Michalakoudis, alias Mika, must pay 1,200 euro to the concert room Forest National. That has decided the trade court of Brussels in short lawsuit.

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

what a laugh...why did she even try?! poor thing...:naughty:

congrats mikster!! :yay:

true that! how in the world did she think she could win? I mean..that is his name, given it is slightly changed for pronunciation issues..lol...

what if he had lost...would he have had to change his 'stage' name?

I'm just happy he won!