Mika Adele update!

addicted2Mika

A new article from today August 13th!!! I have no idea if it is true, but its interesting!!!

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/6832/Mika+/Mika+and+Adele+dating+What+the%e2%80%a6!

ARTICLE:

When we read in some grown-up newspapers this morning that Mika and Adele were dating, we nearly choked on our green tea (actually, that might just be because green tea tastes a bit vommy sometimes). It just sounded so unlikely – but it seems that, when the grown-up hacks in question saw the pictures of the pair dining out together and heard that she’s got a new bloke called Michael (Mika-ka-ka’s real name), they put two and two together and made 72. As much as we wanted it to be true (mostly because we love it when singers on our iPods get together), we smelled a massive rat, so we gave their people a call. “Sorry to be the bearer of uninteresting news, but they really are just mates!” was the answer we got. Damn. We loved the idea of him serenading her in his silly trousers with the words of “Big Girl, You Are Beautiful”. But, maybe he can do that anyway? Just to be a nice friend, like? Sigh… we need a new love story to get our teeth into (and Peaches and what’s-his-name definitely do not count).

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A new article from today August 13th!!!

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/6832/Mika+/Mika+and+Adele+dating+What+the%e2%80%a6!

ARTICLE:

When we read in some grown-up newspapers this morning that Mika and Adele were dating, we nearly choked on our green tea (actually, that might just be because green tea tastes a bit vommy sometimes). It just sounded so unlikely – but it seems that, when the grown-up hacks in question saw the pictures of the pair dining out together and heard that she’s got a new bloke called Michael (Mika-ka-ka’s real name), they put two and two together and made 72. As much as we wanted it to be true (mostly because we love it when singers on our iPods get together), we smelled a massive rat, so we gave their people a call. “Sorry to be the bearer of uninteresting news, but they really are just mates!” was the answer we got. Damn. We loved the idea of him serenading her in his silly trousers with the words of “Big Girl, You Are Beautiful”. But, maybe he can do that anyway? Just to be a nice friend, like? Sigh… we need a new love story to get our teeth into (and Peaches and what’s-his-name definitely do not count).

phew...

I couldn't handle it really...

honestly...I hoped it wasn't true

now I can sleep a bit longer **goes back to sleep**

A new article from today August 13th!!!

ARTICLE:

So are we supposed to buy this? :thumbdown:

:naughty::roftl:

Another 'So-called Mika's GF thread' ..... Pffffftttt ..... G'night ! :bye:

This is what happens when one doesn't update one's blog (was probably too busy havin "sexy time" with Adele...). One brings it upon one's self!

This is what happens when one doesn't update one's blog (was probably too busy havin "sexy time" with Adele...). One brings it upon one's self!

:shocked: Oh Rubbish !! This is what happens when ppl are bored & want/choose to speculate !! Remember ?? There were NO blogs awhile ago ??!!

*goes to sleep*

:shocked: Oh Rubbish !! This is what happens when ppl are bored & want/choose to speculate !! Remember ?? There were NO blogs awhile ago ??!!

*goes to sleep*

Im sorry, i don't want to upset anyone with this thread!!!!!! I just thought it was interesting and wanted to know what others thought about it!!!

:sorry::tears:

They could be lying. *sneaky eyes*

everywhere I go you are there, mking me laugh, your like a really funny curse with no reversal:naughty:

So are we supposed to buy this?

you dont have to but, i'm going along with it, it is just about as factual as anything else posted on the intenet, and plus I happen to like the direction in which this article is pointed:bleh:

i kinda believe it also, idk...

me too

the cures strikes again:roftl:

Im sorry, i don't want to upset anyone with this thread!!!!!! I just thought it was interesting and wanted to know what others thought about it!!!

dont ya worry! noone here is (so) sirious:huglove: it' nice o let others know:wink2:

:naughty:am i told ya u r naughty?Mika close ur eyes if u r here:mf_rosetinted:

ohhh darlin, dont apologise to anyone, everyone as a right to post and chat, and everyone also has the right to stay out of a thread that they know they arent gonna like, you didnt do anything wrong:thumb_yello:

interesting...I wouldn't be surprised if it's all gossip, it's all sort of blown out of proportion, the pictures do just show them walking together, and Mika does walk with a lot of people.:naughty:

I do like Adele, and if it is true, I'd be happy for them, but if it isn't, it was just a fun topic to talk about on MFC:naughty:

ohhh darlin, dont apologise to anyone, everyone as a right to post and chat, and everyone also has the right to stay out of a thread that they know they arent gonna like, you didnt do anything wrong:thumb_yello:

dont ya worry! noone here is (so) sirious:huglove: it' nice o let others know:wink2:

awww, thakyou,:wub2: i just don't want people to be mad a me, but when I read this article was so happy! I wanted to share!