Mika/Il Divo cd's in a box...anyone knows the story?

Biekje

Hey hi,

I just bought a CD box (wooden) of Mika/Il Divo.

It's 2 cd's in a nice wooden box. On 1 cd is Mika: Life in cartoon motion and the other one is Il Divo with their music.

The picture on the CD of Mika seems not to be a copy or something.

However it has 10 tracks on it, that is NOT Mika.

Does anyone know the story behind this?

Its this one:

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=310109310077

The seller didnt know that the other 10 songs on the Mika CD wasnt Mika....

It's nowhere written on the back or inside the booklet, that it's not Mika, but it deffo isn't Mika, I recognise 1 song from those and I know it's a quite popular song, but...yeah...wanna know the story of this particular CD's...

Anyone?

9b8d_1.JPG

9f44_1.JPG

a298_1.JPG

Left is the wooden case, right is the booklet thats around the case..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's atually quite weird........ :blink:

But well, 50% of the CD is 100% Mika, so it's ok. :bleh: You must wait to get 200% until he releases his second album. :roftl:

:floor: yeah good one!

I need new Mika songs tbh!

But yeah, weird isnt it!:blink:

Track 11: SHAYNE WARD - That's My Goal

Track 12: SHAYNE WARD - No Promises

(I can see some pattern here)

Track 13: SHAYNE WARD - Stand by me

The CD is called "Siempre CD 1" on Windows Media Player...

Edited by Biekje

It has an ISBN number 7884941333

But cant find anything on that.

I did find out that the CD of Il Divo is called Siempre, but they arent on the first disc, thats Mika's...and that CD is called Siempre Disc 1...

:shocked:

Plus the tracks are called Mika - <insert name of track>

And not that Shayne guy, however the one who's singing is Shayne....

This is making me crazy!

Hmm...now we have to figure out why he is on Mika's CD!:bleh:

That mystery must be solved..... this must be Mika's..... somebody! Either his lost sibbling or his boyfriend :roftl: no, bad joke. :mf_rosetinted: But look, he is ALMOST Mika's age and is ALMOST similar to Mika, so...... who knows! :bleh:

He has six sibblings :shocked:

The guy may be trying to promote his own music using Mika's name :shocked:

but he can't use Mika's workart and titles on the box if there's no Mika inside!!! :poke:

go and report immediately to the local authorities!!! :sneaky2:

Well it does NOT sound anything like Mika's voice, so trying to promote his album in Mika's name is just strange, as his name doesnt show ANYWHERE on the booklet/cd/box

Mika IS on the cd, but only the first 10 tracks...the other 10 are Shayne's...

Just want to know why this is the way it is...not to report...it looks official, but just "wrong".

That mystery must be solved..... this must be Mika's..... somebody! Either his lost sibbling or his boyfriend :roftl: no, bad joke. :mf_rosetinted: But look, he is ALMOST Mika's age and is ALMOST similar to Mika, so...... who knows! :bleh:

He has six sibblings :shocked:

:floor:

Or just a good friend maybe?

Still I think Mika wouldve wanted Shayne's name on the tracks then and on the booklet.

Strange thing is that the cover is Mika, while Il Divo is also in there...:blink:

Its getting stranger by the minute

ummmmm

sure that it`s real and a fake compilation?

i mean.. Mika and IL Divo? :blink:

it`s weird

I also doubt about about if it is real or not! I personally think it's fake! Also the reason why I didn't buy it!

But it looks awesome, and I love the weirdness of it! :naughty:

Or just a good friend maybe?

Still I think Mika wouldve wanted Shayne's name on the tracks then and on the booklet.

Strange thing is that the cover is Mika, while Il Divo is also in there...:blink:

Its getting stranger by the minute

This is veeeeeery strange and I don't really know what to think about this matter..... :blink: I wonder, what would Mika think.

Have to go now, sweet dreams! :wub2:

ummmmm

sure that it`s real and a fake compilation?

i mean.. Mika and IL Divo? :blink:

it`s weird

It looks real, with the 3d sticker and the way the logo is IN the cd and the ISBN number...and stuff.

I can try to play it on the Playstation for a while tomorrow, my PS2 doesnt play fake cd's/dvd's...then we know for sure, but I think it's real...

Well it does NOT sound anything like Mika's voice, so trying to promote his album in Mika's name is just strange, as his name doesnt show ANYWHERE on the booklet/cd/box

Mika IS on the cd, but only the first 10 tracks...the other 10 are Shayne's...

Just want to know why this is the way it is...not to report...it looks official, but just "wrong".

Ok! Mika's tracks are really there, but there are more songs from this other guy :blink:

well if it looks official, you could try to contact M to make sure he knows :wink2: it's the right time to ask for his mobile phone number :naughty:

What's going on here? I feel lost :blink: Who is who? :insane::roftl:

Ok

Bought this cd box

Two cd's in there.

One with the logo MIKA and Life in cartoon motion on it...the other one with the logo of Il Divo.

I got the cd with the MIKA logo out and it has 20 tracks. It also says 20 tracks on the booklet.

Ten of those tracks ARE Mika's Life in cartoon motion songs. The other 10 are from someone who apparently is called Shayne Ward.

However if I play the tracks on Mediaplayer, its says that the CD that I'm playing (the one with the MIKA logo) is called Siempre Disc 1...which is, after some searching, the name of the cd of Il Divo!

Then when I click forward to the Shayne tracks...it doesnt mention Shayne, but MIKA, with the track name.

More clear now?:naughty:

Straaaaange cd's!

It looks real, with the 3d sticker and the way the logo is IN the cd and the ISBN number...and stuff.

I can try to play it on the Playstation for a while tomorrow, my PS2 doesnt play fake cd's/dvd's...then we know for sure, but I think it's real...

Now, that's a solution!

Bye, sweet dreams!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

Ok! Mika's tracks are really there, but there are more songs from this other guy :blink:

well if it looks official, you could try to contact M to make sure he knows :wink2: it's the right time to ask for his mobile phone number :naughty:

Hmm...nice thinking. Might do that :das:

I need a replacement for this cd...I will give Mika this cd box, if I can have Mika himself, just for me...

:wub2:

And yes Mika's tracks are really there. Ten of them. The other ten are from that Shayne guy

Ok

Bought this cd box

Two cd's in there.

One with the logo MIKA and Life in cartoon motion on it...the other one with the logo of Il Divo.

I got the cd with the MIKA logo out and it has 20 tracks. It also says 20 tracks on the booklet.

Ten of those tracks ARE Mika's Life in cartoon motion songs. The other 10 are from someone who apparently is called Shayne Ward.

However if I play the tracks on Mediaplayer, its says that the CD that I'm playing (the one with the MIKA logo) is called Siempre Disc 1...which is, after some searching, the name of the cd of Il Divo!

Then when I click forward to the Shayne tracks...it doesnt mention Shayne, but MIKA, with the track name.

More clear now?:naughty:

Straaaaange cd's!

Ohhh okay :naughty:

And yes that's really weird!

try that :bleh:

maybe is not fake.. but IL Divo and Mika?!

ummmm.. i think it`s fake