Mika on Taratata - 14 October 2009

Droopsy

:Update:

Funny little vid where Mika tells a story (thanks Fanny!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sazqzeegv1s

DL LINKS: they are .flv files (thanks to Mari62)

BIOTG: http://www.sendspace.com/file/r1yt0c 20 Mb

WAG + Interview + "Comment Te Dire Adieu" http://www.sendspace.com/file/7891me 136 Mb

"Comment Te Dire Adieu" mp3 http://www.sendspace.com/file/97drib

to watch: http://www.mytaratata.com/Pages/EMISSIONS_voir.aspx?TvShowId=382

Taratatà as .avi files

BIOTG http://www.sendspace.com/file/tcapv3 62 Mb

WAG + Interview + "Comment Te Dire Adieu" http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B9E26QKI 430 Mb

PS: the other DL LINKS (mp3 + flv files) are in the 1st post

There are some pictures from the rehearsal (?) here:

http://www.mytaratata.com/Pages/ARTISTES_Fiche.aspx?ArtistId=1306

I watched it at the link someone post here

This one: http://www.mytaratata.com/Pages/EMISSIONS_voir.aspx?TvShowId=382

There are 5 parts. First part you just see Mika doing We Are Golden, and the interview. The fourth part you see Gaga's performence. And the last part, you see Mika doing Blame It On The Girls. After that, every guest came on stage again. And they play a song to end the show, and than you see them talking ;)

Fast Translation of the interview part :

(in advance, sorry for my english ! )

Just after WAG :

So Nagui (the presenter) says that he is welcoming back at home and presents his CD. Mika stands up and says that's it's the first time he actually sees the CD :naughty: But Nagui says that it's his CD and he keeps it !

Then he comes back of the early Mika story in France : more than two years ago, in Taratata they presented a french-englich-lebanese pianist saying that he'll become a huge artist : 6 millions copies of LICM and 1,5 in France.

Nagui says it's nice of him because now he's a big pop star, he comes back in the show :blush-anim-cl:

Mika says "of course" and he tells his story of the tv show : it was hos first TV set in France and he was so nervous because he had to prepare a cover but he didn't and he went to the piano saying "what I'm gonna do now" and they improvised some extracts like "Champs Elysées", a little bit of Queen. Mika says he made mistakes. and Nagui says he even did Figaro's weading (Mika's answer is "yeah... unfortunately :naughty:)

Then he talks to him about WAG and he says that if we don't consider the lyrics, we could think it's so pretentious saying "I'm made of gold" but the song comes from a novel "The magic toy shop" d'Angela Carter. It speaks about a girl and his teenage ages and all the changings occurring in her life. He was touched by this story and it made him thinking about his own adolescence and he started writing all the new songs with this idea in mind (teenage ages) and he tells his own story : when he was youg, he felt left out by the others at school and it was difficult. Nagui says it's a polite and nice way to say that he was rejected by people. Mika answers he was a looser but he doesn't care now ! :naughty: Then he goes on : he put everything he did in his songs writing lyrics and it was his own way to give himsel some value.

Second part just after :wink2:

hope you understand

Ok, I start again :sneaky2:

Then Nagui says that he was even expelled from school during 6 months and Mika talks about his dyslexia thing. Nagui says everything was connected and linked and Mika's answer : it xas a fantastic package ! :naughty: Nagui says it was a really crappy period ! and Music saved him. Then he told to himself that if he was brave enough to go back school, what could be the grafiti he'd put on the bathroom's wall : "I'm not what you think I am, I am made of gold"

Nagui takes the idea and says it in another way saying he is unique and if this could lead to Mika, well it's full of hope ! it's a nice story.

Then there is a short report about his potential music tastes and influences. And after they ask him if they were actually what he likes, what Mika affirmsn even for Chantal Goya :roftl: This part is just hilarious because she was a singer for children. And he starts singing one of her songs :roftl: and then, some friends of mine of the french forum who were there kept going singing another song that made Mika giggled :naughty: (and us too !! ) Nagui says that Taratata can launch a career but can also destroy it !!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Airing: 14th of october on France 4

-------------------------

Taratata», le prime time en 2010

Le 23/08/2009 à 10:05

«On travaille sur le projet d'un "Taratata" à 20 h 35 pour France 2. Cette programmation doit être événementielle, nous confie Nagui, ce sera donc un seul grand numéro prévu pour 2010. L'émission comportera plusieurs têtes d'affiche, à la différence de la "spéciale Johnny Hallyday" diffusée en 2007». En attendant, l'animateur assurera la rentrée de «Taratata» sur France 4 au mois d'octobre. «Je peux déjà annoncer la venue de stars internationales avec Muse et Mika. On recevra aussi les chanteurs français Renan Luce, M, Christophe Willem et Mickey 3D».

-------------------------------------

The host confirms the return of 'Taratata' on the channel 'France 4' in October: "I can already announce the arrival of international stars Muse and Mika."

http://www.tvmag.com/programme-tv/article/magazine/46574/taratata-le-prime-time-en-2010.html?thId=245&page=1

-------------------------------------------------------

I loved the old Taratata interview/performance, so I'm looking forward to this.

REPORTS

'Em http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2510582&postcount=72

Edited by Droopsy

I loved the old Taratata interview/performance, so I'm looking forward to this.

Ooh, thanks for letting us know! :biggrin2:

The first Taratata appearance was one of the first YouTube clips I came across when I first stumbled across Mika and decided to look him up. It's definitely one of the clips that made sure I'd be irreversibly hooked. :wub2:

So there's no exact date yet?

Nope not yet... And I also find it strange that they say october, but the title reads 2010? :blink: But with his album coming out etc, I'd expect him to do promo around that time so october would be nice:teehee:

Nope not yet... And I also find it strange that they say october, but the title reads 2010? :blink: But with his album coming out etc, I'd expect him to do promo around that time so october would be nice:teehee:

Yeah, I don't know what they mean :naughty:

The must have meant show at 10 past 8:wink2: (20:10) (prime time tv)

The must have meant show at 10 past 8:wink2: (20:10) (prime time tv)

Oh! No, I think they meant october 20th! You know, 20-10.

Maybe that's when the show starts airing again.

:biggrin2:

Then again... I don't know, so we'll see I guess.. We'll get more news when time goes by

Oh! No, I think they meant october 20th! You know, 20-10.

Maybe that's when the show starts airing again.

:biggrin2:

Yes, you are right... I did not even read it properly:wink2:...

So, still better than 2010:biggrin2:

The first Taratata appearance was one of the first YouTube clips I came across when I first stumbled across Mika and decided to look him up. It's definitely one of the clips that made sure I'd be irreversibly hooked. :wub2:

The same, the same...

:aah: Fantastic, I can't wait! :wub2:

That's fabulous news! I so want to go to the actual show if it's possible :biggrin2:

Btw, it says 2010 because they want to do a show with big stars like (frenchy) Johny Halliday BUT before that,they're going to welcome some stars who are quite big,like Mika. And that's next October.

That's fabulous news! I so want to go to the actual show if it's possible :biggrin2:

Btw, it says 2010 because they want to do a show with big stars like (frenchy) Johny Halliday BUT before that,they're going to welcome some stars who are quite big,like Mika. And that's next October.

Oohh! Thanks for clearing that up! So it's actually possible to go to these shows? Buying tickets or something? I hope you can make it :thumb_yello:

Oohh! Thanks for clearing that up! So it's actually possible to go to these shows? Buying tickets or something? I hope you can make it :thumb_yello:

Well,there's always an audience there and I went on their site and apparently you can book "seats" to go to a show or something,but I've never done it so I don't know how it works. :bleh: Even if I managed to get tickets, I'm sure I won't be able to go because of school,anyway :naughty: Hopefully not! *keeps fingers crossed*

Ha. Excellent. I loved the previous interview on there. This is definitely something to look forward to. T4P.

Melman, even if you can't go, I hope one of the other French MFC'ers is able to go. But, let's still hope that you could go, hey?

Thanks for the news ! :wub2: I hope you will manage to go Melman !

As far as i'm concerned i will also try to go, i've attended many shows like that on tv, so why not taratata ? :mf_lustslow: But the most difficult is to know WHEN he is going to be present, because most of the time they don't say the day exact. But well, let's see in october !

Ha. Excellent. I loved the previous interview on there. This is definitely something to look forward to. T4P.

Melman, even if you can't go, I hope one of the other French MFC'ers is able to go. But, let's still hope that you could go, hey?

I was thinking about this too! (the part about other MFCers going) it'd be cool if we could be somehow there for him?:bleh:

Thanks for the news ! :wub2: I hope you will manage to go Melman !

As far as i'm concerned i will also try to go, i've attended many shows like that on tv, so why not taratata ? :mf_lustslow: But the most difficult is to know WHEN he is going to be present, because most of the time they don't say the day exact. But well, let's see in october !

Did you suscribe to the newsletter? :)

...Brings back sweet memories:blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Me too........:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for posting btw.:thumb_yello: