Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

Mika bientôt au musée Grévin !

:Update:

610x.jpg

Pics and news starting from here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21225&page=68

Here's my video of the statue revelation - Enjoy! :wink2:

[YOUTUBE]YS5lzp5l8xQ[/YOUTUBE]

16/12/09 à 20:01

Alors que sa carrière ne cesse de prendre de l’ampleur, voilà que Mika va bientôt faire son entrée au musée Grévin !

En effet, selon "Europe 1", la statue de cire du chanteur sera exposée aux côtés de celles d’autres artistes en septembre 2010 !

Mika, qui s’est rendu célèbre grâce à son album "Life in Cartoon Motion", continue sur sa lancée avec son nouvel opus "The boy who knew too much" !

http://www.scooppeople.fr/article-10788-mika-bientot-au-musee-grevin.html

-------------------

Translation:

Whilst his carreer continues to grow, Mika will soon make his debute in the Grévin Museum. In fact, according to 'Europe 1', the wax statue of the singer will be exhibitioned alongside those of other artists in september of 2010!

Has this VIDEO(audio interview) posted ??

Mika veut son double "dans son lit"

Mika wants his double "in bed" -- by Google Translater

-- Le chanteur va faire son entrée au musée Grévin dans les prochains mois.

-- The singer will make his entrance to the museum Grevin in the coming months. -- Google Translater

:bow: I need trnslation!!

ive listened to this one before:teehee: but apparently, its never been translated(im sure it was tho.. but anyways:naughty:), so here we go:

They're talking about his double in the Grévin museum.

Mika: yeah its weird.. i hope he'll be pretty

Host: i dunno... when you were a kid in Paris didnt you imagine...

Mika: i hope he'll be prettier than me with 5 kilos less

Host: 5 kilos less it'll be a string...

Mika: no it wont be a strong. It'll be the guy that i wanna be. *laughs* With more muscles with no.. erm..

Host: wrinkles...?

Mika: ring under my eyes... not wrinkles!! i dont have wrinkles!! Common!

Host: no, its the word.. i was looking for it... But are you proud still? To be i the Grévin museum?? Did you know the Gérvin museum when you were a kid in Paris?

Mika: yeah of course. The mirror room is one of my favorite things in France. You have to gothere. Most of the people that dont there dont know that it was biult at the same time as the Eiffel Tower, to celebrate electricity. Very impressive, and very important for Paris.

Host: Now that there'll be a Mika statue in the Grévin museum, youre like okay, youve succeeded in life...

Mika:When he will be finished, im going to go there and give him a big kiss! Because the other Mika is the perfect partner for me. I wouldnt be lonely anymore with him. *laughs*

Host: Mika, in his new house in London, with his statue from the Grévin museum that he will bring home.

Mika: I'm gonna bring him home and put him in my bed, and say"ah its okay, lets get married, we'll be fine." *laughs*

Edited by Droopsy

Mika bientôt au musée Grévin !

16/12/09 à 20:01

Alors que sa carrière ne cesse de prendre de l’ampleur, voilà que Mika va bientôt faire son entrée au musée Grévin !

En effet, selon "Europe 1", la statue de cire du chanteur sera exposée aux côtés de celles d’autres artistes en septembre 2010 !

Mika, qui s’est rendu célèbre grâce à son album "Life in Cartoon Motion", continue sur sa lancée avec son nouvel opus "The boy who knew too much" !

http://www.scooppeople.fr/article-10788-mika-bientot-au-musee-grevin.html

Translation:

Whilst his carreer continues to grow, Mika will soon make his debute in the Grévin Museum. In fact, according to 'Europe 1', the wax statue of the singer will be exhibitioned alongside those of other artists in september of 2010!

Oh t4p :thumb_yello:

Where abouts is the Grévin Museum?

:lmfao: It's gettin' hot in huuurrr, so melt off all yurrr clotheess.

Hahaha I have a million things to say and nothing that is appropriate :D

EDIT: Has anyone seen that 1980's movie with Andrew McCarthy calld *Mannequin?" (:wub2: Andrew!) cos I reacon all you need is Mika to come to life as a wax sculpture and a whole lot of fangurls foaming at the mouth for a job as a nightguard :roftl:

Hahaha I have a million things to say and nothing that is appropriate :D

EDIT: Has anyone seen that 1980's movie with Andrew McCarthy calld *Mannequin?" (:wub2: Andrew!) cos I reacon all you need is Mika to come to life as a wax sculpture and a whole lot of fangurls foaming at the mouth for a job as a nightguard :roftl:

Oh gawd, me too. :lmfao:

:das:?