2010 - Mika @ Klaipeda, Lithuania - 1 AUGUST REPORTS/PICS/VIDS:

Fmbm

Tell us how Mika's first gig in Lithuania was!(I think it was his first time...:teehee:) :wub2::boing::yay:

http://i29.tinypic.com/2ikw42f.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/17skrq.jpg

-------------

REPORTS

-------------

Eglé

Foxxy

UnderTheSun (with pics)

enigma

-------------

PICTURES

-------------

Professional Photos

Professional Photos

Professional Photos + Review

Eglé

Foxxy, Foxxy (part 2), Foxxy (part 3), Foxxy (part 4), Foxxy (part 5)

-------------

VIDEOS

-------------

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm gonna keep it short, cause it'll be more interesting to listen to those few girls who met Mika after the show.

I got was by the stage (yes, in the terminal, by the stage) at 12. There were other girls already waiting and making the list. I was so afraid it ain't gonna work, cause people are not used to such things here. (I had a nice chat with Dreamy_Queen and her boy was just...awww... I think he like my shoes :teehee:) Ok, so then Yul$ Mc Fuls came, we rewrote the list, then we saw John walking, Yul talked to him and success: the list will work and she's in charge! :aah: Me No.8

Then, basically, we were just hunting for more people from fan zone, burning in the sun (my cheeks looked SO awful, no wonder Mika would turn his eyes away whenever he looked at me... :blink:). To be honest, I wasn't very happy with the whole management, because ordinary people were allowed to walk in the terminal for very long and then they were in such rush to move them out and put the fence... But, we got to be next to the stage while it was being constructed, checked, etc., which is cool. :teehee:

At 6p.m. they opened the gates. After all day on feet and in the sun, I was already tired by then. Security let first 10 on the list in, and then it tured out it's too early. Ha, well, we were waiting there, in the terminal, my the fence to fan zone for the right time. Totally VIP! :naughty: Anyway, I thought this manager from LTU was quite dissatisfied, cause warm-up bands were still sound-shecking.

We, the fans we in the front row, I was at the very middle, so that's at least some luck. The warm-up was cool, Martin came by the side of the stage to see how (and why) are we so getting funky with the InCulto. :biggrin2: I think he liked it. And then Mama P came, watched their song and later picked people to go on stage. Ah, she was walking just in front of us! One of our fan club girls went to be a Lollipop Girl. While they were preparing the stage for Mika (and fixing the Moon, which was dangerously becoming wane...), paparazzis came to the front and just started taking TONS of pictures of us and the flag we made. Man, I feel sorry for celebrities, I thing I've gone blind...

I cannot recall the correct order of the songs, but he started with "Relax" and the crowd just went nuts! His Lithuanian was so perfect, I meant, he was so glad he said "I want to introduce my band" right, he just quickly repeated it with that laugh... :aah: Everyone was just like "Ahhhh!!!"

I think he really meant it when he said he wasn't planning to play the song, but he will. And so he sang "Over my shoulder". He also did "Sweet Dreams", it was really really really amazing. The bugs were flying all over the stage, so while sitting at the piano, he said something like "I know I've said it before, but it's a [huge] fly over hare...", picked something off the mic and threw it away. After a few moments he made sort of a "eewww" movement with a hand over piano and said "It's a f***ing beetle!" Jeez, I'll remember that for a long time.

At the end he said it was a pleasure to be here tonight, I hope it really was.

I wanted to go to the after party, went to the club, but it was already full and no one could get it. Well, at least I saw Mika's band by the elevator to the hotel, Jimmy saying something about "no Chinese..."

Mmmm, I think the rest will remember more and have better pics, cause I have just a few and most of them blurry. Not a very good report, I know. It's late and my feet are like cut off my legs.

Just my personal thing, but I feel this immense unexplainable sadness... As if nothing happend, like I haven't done all I could... Me and Karolina were SMS-ing each other as I walked home and my Mika message tone - "That's a little bit mean, ha ha ha, quite frankly" - just gets me down, down, down... I think I'll go to sleep now.

Hehehe.cute report Egle ,glad u enjoyed it ,see u in Barcelona!!!

So' date='l I'm gonna keep it short, cause it'll be more interesting to listen to those few girls who met Mika after the show.

I got was by the stage (yes, in the terminal, by the stage) at 12. There were other girls already waiting and making the list. I was so afraid it ain't gonna work, cause people are not used to such things here. (I had a nice chat with Dreamy_Queen and her boy was just...awww... I think he like my shoes :teehee:) Ok, so then Yul$ Mc Fuls came, we rewrote the list, then we saw John walking, Yul talked to him and success: the list will work and she's in charge! :aah: Me No.8

Then, basically, we were just hunting for more people from fan zone, burning in the sun (my cheeks looked SO awful, no wonder Mika would turn his eyes away whenever he looked at me... :blink:). To be honest, I wasn't very happy with the whole management, because ordinary people were allowed to walk in the terminal for very long and then they were in such rush to move them out and put the fence... But, we got to be next to the stage while it was being constructed, checked, etc., which is cool. :teehee:

At 6p.m. they opened the gates. After all day on feet and in the sun, I was already tired by then. Security let first 10 on the list in, and then it tured out it's too early. Ha, well, we were waiting there, in the terminal, my the fence to fan zone for the right time. Totally VIP! :naughty: Anyway, I thought this manager from LTU was quite dissatisfied, cause warm-up bands were still sound-shecking.

We, the fans we in the front row, I was at the very middle, so that's at least some luck. The warm-up was cool, Martin came by the side of the stage to see how (and why) are we so getting funky with the InCulto. :biggrin2: I think he liked it. And then Mama P came, watched their song and later picked people to go on stage. Ah, she was walking just in front of us! One of our fan club girls went to be a Lollipop Girl. While they were preparing the stage for Mika (and fixing the Moon, which was dangerously becoming wane...), paparazzis came to the front and just started taking TONS of pictures of us and the flag we made. Man, I feel sorry for celebrities, I thing I've gone blind...

I cannot recall the correct order of the songs, but he started with "Relax" and the crowd just went nuts! His Lithuanian was so perfect, I meant, he was so glad he said "I want to introduce my band" right, he just quickly repeated it with that laugh... :aah: Everyone was just like "Ahhhh!!!"

I think he really meant it when he said he wasn't planning to play the song, but he will. And so he sang "Over my shoulder". He also did "Sweet Dreams", it was really really really amazing. The bugs were flying all over the stage, so while sitting at the piano, he said something like "I know I've said it before, but it's a [huge'] fly over hare...", picked something off the mic and threw it away. After a few moments he made sort of a "eewww" movement with a hand over piano and said "It's a f***ing beetle!" Jeez, I'll remember that for a long time.

At the end he said it was a pleasure to be here tonight, I hope it really was.

I wanted to go to the after party, went to the club, but it was already full and no one could get it. Well, at least I saw Mika's band by the elevator to the hotel, Jimmy saying something about "no Chinese..."

Mmmm, I think the rest will remember more and have better pics, cause I have just a few and most of them blurry. Not a very good report, I know. It's late and my feet are like cut off my legs.

Just my personal thing, but I feel this immense unexplainable sadness... As if nothing happend, like I haven't done all I could... Me and Karolina were SMS-ing each other as I walked home and my Mika message tone - "That's a little bit mean, ha ha ha, quite frankly" - just gets me down, down, down... I think I'll go to sleep now.

Mm' date=' I have some troubles uploading those few photos, so these are official ones (the paparazzi ones :teehee:). You can see us with a flag.

http://www.15min.lt/gallery/show/Klaipedoje-koncertavo-Mika-12546

Thanx Yul$, see ya there! ;)[/quote']

Lol....just saw that ur experiencing post gig depression ,don't worry happens to everyone,it eventually goes away :boxed:

Ha, it's already going, I think! Here are more official pictures and a show review. I will not translate it all now, but one paragraph almost made me fall off my bed. Must share. :roftl:

http://whatson.delfi.lt/news/music/mika-pribloske-nesenkancia-energija-ir-puikia-lietuviu-kalba.d?id=35045471

"Fans had a chance not only to hear good Lithuanian language, but also to see a perfectly trained body of the singer. While changing his T-shirt, he demonstrated such prominent muscles that it became evident that his constant jumping and singing at the same time is a result of long work-outs and great physical shape."

:lmfao:

It also says he had a speaker in the air and a translator, that's why he spoke Lithuanian... Oh well, whatever, I still like it. :teehee:

ha' date=' it's already going, i think! Here are more official pictures and a show review. I will not translate it all now, but one paragraph almost made me fall off my bed. Must share. :roftl:

http://whatson.delfi.lt/news/music/mika-pribloske-nesenkancia-energija-ir-puikia-lietuviu-kalba.d?id=35045471

"fans had a chance not only to hear good lithuanian language, but also to see a perfectly trained body of the singer. While changing his t-shirt, he demonstrated such prominent muscles that it became evident that his constant jumping and singing at the same time is a result of long work-outs and great physical shape."

it also says he had a speaker in the air and a translator, that's why he spoke lithuanian... Oh well, whatever, i still like it. :teehee:

Hope MIKA reads that!

Great to have reports already!! Thanks guys!

Egle, that sadness you speak of... I think so many of us have experienced it after a Mika gig...it defies explanation...but it does go away... :huglove:

Oh wow, those sailor hats are indeed v. cool! :thumb_yello:

Thank you for your reports etc.

The warm-up was cool' date=' Martin came by the side of the stage to see how (and why) are we so getting funky with the InCulto. :biggrin2: I think he liked it. [/quote']

So InCulto was opening for Mika? I really like them! I guess they created a great atmosphere which made it easier for Mika to go on stage afterwards...

And it is amazing how he always memorises some sentences in ANY language we can think of. It really helps interacting with the audience!

"Fans had a chance not only to hear good Lithuanian language' date=' but also to see a perfectly trained body of the singer. While changing his T-shirt, he demonstrated such prominent muscles that it became evident that his constant jumping and singing at the same time is a result of long work-outs and great physical shape."

[/quote']

:roftl:

Edited by mariposa

Oh wow, those sailor hats are indeed v. cool! :thumb_yello:

Thank you for your reports etc.

So InCulto was opening for Mika? I really like them! I guess they created a great atmosphere which made it easier for Mika to go on stage afterwards...

And it is amazing how he always memorises some sentences in ANY language we can think of. It really helps interacting with the audience!

Aha, he really got into the the mood of our "Sea Festival". :wub2:

There we 3 bands, actually. First was Piranha (or semething like that) from UK. I'll be honest, I didn't know what it was until I read it; and probably neither did the rest of the fans... This band was not listed. Then there was InCulto (at that time I couldn't control myself and save the evergy - jumping jumping!) and then Skamp.

EDIT: The first ban, according t another review, is from Belarus... I'm confused. :blink:

Plus, more official pictures. Yul$, you are there!!! :biggrin2:

http://www.zebra.lt/lt/laisvalaikis/renginiu_naujienos/Mikos-koncerte-perpus-maziau-zmoniu-nei-tiketasi-2010-08-02.html (don't miss pictures 10 and 11, it looks like a crowd, but that's Mika with John and security)

Edited by Eglė

Plus' date=' more official pictures. [b']Yul$, you are there!!![/b] :biggrin2:

http://www.zebra.lt/lt/laisvalaikis/renginiu_naujienos/Mikos-koncerte-perpus-maziau-zmoniu-nei-tiketasi-2010-08-02.html (don't miss pictures 10 and 11, it looks like a crowd, but that's Mika with John and security)

And I think I see Enigma in these pics too???:wink2:

Plus' date=' more official pictures. [b']Yul$, you are there!!![/b] :biggrin2:

very ehhmmm... interesting:

lithu.jpg

the hat fits the way he looks :drunk_sing::naughty:

lithu3.jpg

sexay :naughty:

lithu5.jpg

lithu6.jpg

Edited by Dark Angel