MIKA @ Hot (Personal) Festival, Buenos Aires, Argentina - 19-11-2010

dcdeb

MIKA has been confirmed for the Hot Festival in Buenos Aires, Argentina on 19 November 2010!

Edit: was called Personal festival, renamed HOT

Buy tickets:

http://www.tuentrada.com

Please ONLY RSVP if you WILL be attending, as a courtesy to others who don't want to have to scroll through a long list of "NOs". Thanks!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
omg! :fangurl: would it be my very first MIKA'S gig???? :swoon::swoon: I'm soo happy!!! I wanna cry,jump,scream,everything!!! too much happiness for my heart!!!!!!!!!! :fangurl:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sends you thousands of hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*:wub2::wub2:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sends you thousands of hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*:wub2::wub2:

thanks you myyy dear!!!! thank youu!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove: come to argentina, and we goo together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! There are brazilian fans in our fan club with some questions about this festival, if someone know, please tell me. Is there some kind of censorchip? people with 14,15,15 and 17 years old can go?

Thanks =)

Hi! There are brazilian fans in our fan club with some questions about this festival, if someone know, please tell me. Is there some kind of censorchip? people with 14,15,15 and 17 years old can go?

Thanks =)

Hi! I'm not totally sure about this, but some of my friends went other year to it and I think they were either 16 or 17 by then...

Thanks =)

Hi! I'm not totally sure about this, but some of my friends went other year to it and I think they were either 16 or 17 by then...

It usually says about age limits in the terms and conditions of the ticket agency - or maybe you could check with the festival organisers :dunno:

It usually says about age limits in the terms and conditions of the ticket agency - or maybe you could check with the festival organisers :dunno:

The things is that anything is organized yet, not even the place, and as far as I know, there are only 4 artists confirmed...

I'll ask my friend.

Btw, it's not called Personal Fest anymore apparently, it's Metro Fest now... and it's supposed to be in Costanera sur 19th and 20th of November. No more news around, just some other confirmations like Smashing Pumpkins, Scissor Sisters, Massive Attack, Phoenix, Pavement and Of Montreal.

Thank you. Some brazilian fans will go to Argentina cause our Festival is 18+

Btw, it's not called Personal Fest anymore apparently, it's Metro Fest now... and it's supposed to be in Costanera sur 19th and 20th of November. No more news around, just some other confirmations like Smashing Pumpkins, Scissor Sisters, Massive Attack, Phoenix, Pavement and Of Montreal.

I'll tell your news in our forum :wink2: and Smashing Pumpkins, Phoenix, Pavement and Of Montreal will be at Planeta Terra Festival too :roftl::roftl:

Thank you. Some brazilian fans will go to Argentina cause our Festival is 18+

I'll tell your news in our forum :wink2: and Smashing Pumpkins, Phoenix, Pavement and Of Montreal will be at Planeta Terra Festival too :roftl::roftl:

Yeah I know it's +18 yours, it's such a pity...

I'm glad I could help :biggrin2:

Maybe when we are more close to the date the ones coming could go to the Argentinean thread...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://rraurl.com/blogs/musicness/2151/

hotfestival.jpg

No último post foram anunciadas as primeiras confirmações do Creamfields portenho, tradicional festival que já faz parte do itinerário de muitos brasileiros.

Agora o blog noticia em primeira mão o Buenos Aires Hot Festival, evento que também irá acontecer em Buenos Aires em novembro e que parece bastante interessante.

Mais especificamente uma semana depois do Creamfields, o Hot Festival é uma espécie de seqüencia do Personal Fest, festival que acontecia desde 2004, sempre num formato de divisão em duas noites, e que ano passado levou Depeche Mode e Pet Shop Boys à capital argentina.

Depois de vários boatos e informações desencontradas sobre a edição de 2010, finalmente foi confirmada a realização do evento, desta vez com o nome de Buenos ires Hot Festival.

Como nos anos anteriores do Personal, ele acontece em duas noites:

19 e 20 de novembro na Costanera Sur, palco de antigas edições do Creamfields e que consiste em uma imensa área verde às margens do Rio da Prata, com acesso por Puerto Madero.

Por enquanto foram confirmados Hot Chip, Phoenix, Mika e Scissor Sisters para a sexta, 19, e Thievery Corporation, Massive Attack, Benjamin Biolay para o sábado, 20.

Pavement, Smashing Pupmpkins e Stereophonics foram anunciados, mas ainda sem confirmação de data.

Mais informações no site oficial do evento: http://www.hotfestival.com.ar/

Archived