Mika Live Stream at Planeta Terra Today!

terracom

Hey guys... I got access to a live stream of Planeta Terra in Brazil and Mika is performing in it today.. it starts at 1PM and there's a couple of other bands there like Smashing Pumpkins, Girl Talk, Pavement and others... I don't want to be the only Mika fan there, so join me please :)

http://en.terra.com/music/news/smashing_pumpkins_phoenix_and_more_amazing_acts_streaming_live_here_this_saturday/oci42476

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me see If I have understood exactly, I've to download the program and then go on the streaming site in the 1st post right?

And it'll work i guess :D, and I guess in Italy will be 11.30 p.m. too, everything right? :)

Finally it's working for me -- but now I've always an advertisement banner over the MFC-header.

The rest is ok, can watch the festival!-- but after mika's performance I'll upload this program very quick, I don't trust it

But now - thank you for this tip!! I'm happy to be at a Mika-gig live again :cheerful_h4h:

And for those outside America:

- go here http://hotspotshield.com/ , download the program, and install it on your computer

Basically it hides your IP, so the website doesn't know where you are :wink2:

Do you know if it's supposed to work for Asia also??

I have downloaded the program but I still have a error message:

"Unable to display the player.

Please try again by reloading the page" :boxed:

works for me too, but the program makes my internet incredibly slow. :aah: also the stream, it pauses every few seconds. :sad: hope it'll work later for mika... but well, anyway i'll see a little bit of it. hope someone can record it though (maybe with their digicam from the computer screen?), so i can watch it again without pauses. :wink2:

agree with sabine, i'll also definitely uninstall the program once the stream is over, it's invading my computer system far too much! :aah: the things we go through for mika. :teehee:

works for me too, but the program makes my internet incredibly slow. :aah: also the stream, it pauses every few seconds. :sad: hope it'll work later for mika... but well, anyway i'll see a little bit of it. hope someone can record it though (maybe with their digicam from the computer screen?), so i can watch it again without pauses. :wink2:

agree with sabine, i'll also definitely uninstall the program once the stream is over, it's invading my computer system far too much! :aah: the things we go through for mika. :teehee:

ditto... takes agres for pages to load and i get some "bad gateway" thingy on some pages...

Hey guys... I got access to a live stream of Planeta Terra in Brazil and Mika is performing in it today.. it starts at 1PM and there's a couple of other bands there like Smashing Pumpkins, Girl Talk, Pavement and others... I don't want to be the only Mika fan there, so join me please :)

http://en.terra.com/music/news/smashing_pumpkins_phoenix_and_more_amazing_acts_streaming_live_here_this_saturday/oci42476

Thanks for posting! Because who knows when I'll get to go to one of his concerts.

Finally it's working for me -- but now I've always an advertisement banner over the MFC-header.

works for me too, but the program makes my internet incredibly slow.

I've noticed the same things. :sneaky2: But hey, watching Mika is worth it. :aah:

Archived