MIKA@I Want My MTV Ibiza - 15 July 2011

dcdeb

Mika to Headline at Ibiza Amnesia 15 July 2011

http://www.mixmag.net/2011/07/11/mika-to-headline-i-want-my-mtv-ibiza/

After Snoop Dogg kicked off proceedings a few weeks back and Kelis wowed the crowds last weekend, it’s the turn of Mika to headline the third week of I Want My MTV Ibiza this Friday.

Taking place at Amnesia, I Want My MTV Ibiza is a series of parties which will see some of the best urban and electro live acts perform alongside a bill of top DJ talent.

Other acts set to appear through the party’s ten week run include Primal Scream, 2ManyDJ’s, Mark Ronson and the International, Duck Sauce and Plastikman.

Also on the bill this Friday are Nina Kravitz, Felix Da Housecat and Layo and Bushwacka. For full details check the MTV Ibiza website. http://www.mtvibiza.com/

Tickets from Ticketmaster; price 49.50 Euros.

PLEASE ONLY RSVP IF YOU ARE ATTENDING OR MIGHT ATTEND. THANKS!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously.... with only 4 days in advance?? :aah:

ok Mika, enjoy it!! :aah: :aah:

I know! But Mika's team has confirmed it, so it IS happening. :dunno:

I would love to go to Ibiza, and I would love to see Mika, but obviously

that's not gonna happen on four days' notice. I'm not that flexible. :naughty:

I know! But Mika's team has confirmed it, so it IS happening. :dunno:

I would love to go to Ibiza, and I would love to see Mika, but obviously

that's not gonna happen on four days' notice. I'm not that flexible. :naughty:

Oh, yes, I have no doubt it will happen. But I do have a doubt about how many MFCers are going to this gig... I can name at least 20 of us who will be in Porto having a great dinner together while he will be shaking his butt on Ibiza :aah:

oh i don't think he's nuts, i think it's great exposure for him.

especially if it's televised

As long as he's fresh and ready to rock on saturday, I'm fine with it. :mf_rosetinted:

This one has SUDDENLY appeared on the calendar! Wow, I don't expect there will be too many MFCers in the vicinity of Ibiza on Friday - wonder who will even be there??

Seems like it starts at midnight too. Hope he is nice and fresh for Saturday:aah:

This one has SUDDENLY appeared on the calendar! Wow, I don't expect there will be too many MFCers in the vicinity of Ibiza on Friday - wonder who will even be there??

Maybe he needs new audience too...

or

that's why he wrote "fiercest fan" on Twitter :naughty::naughty::naughty:

who needs a hotel, you can party all night in ibiza?! :naughty: could someone please stop me from looking for flights?! :aah::doh::roftl: but even though i found a relatively cheap one (250 euro), it's still too much. guess it's better this way. :naughty:

here are some more infos: http://www.amnesia.es/

they expect ca. 4,000-6,000 people each evening, and it seems like some of it will be on TV too:

The headline sets will be aired in the form of 2 x 1 hour specials called “I WANT MY MTV IBIZA’ on Saturday 6th August at 9pm and Saturday 9th September at 9pm on MTV UK’s premiere music channel; MTV MUSIC (#350) MTV DANCE (#353) incorporating must see live performances, artist interviews and exclusive backstage access. The specials will also be available to view on mtv.co.uk across the summer, with full access to video content, galleries and interviews. MTV Spain will also be promoting the shows across their channels throughout the summer, along with MTV HD broadcasting to 27 Countries

who needs a hotel, you can party all night in ibiza?! :naughty: could someone please stop me from looking for flights?! :aah::doh::roftl: but even though i found a relatively cheap one (250 euro), it's still too much. guess it's better this way. :naughty:

Mika dear, don´t dare to party at Ibiza. You need to travel to Porto :shun:

*waits for Mika to miss the plane due to a huge hangover*:mf_rosetinted: