MIKA @ Festival Les Deferlantes d'Argeles, Argeles sur Mer, France 7 July 2012

Christine

Mika will be playing the Festival Les Deferlantes d'Argeles in Argeles sur Mer, France on July 7th!

More details can be found here:

http://www.lesdeferlantesdargelessurmer.com/welcome2012.html

Tickets can be bought here:

http://alias.fnacspectacles.com/recherche/rechercheRapide.do?search=deferlantes

From facebook :)

Right, time for ANOTHER COMPETITION, we love Mika fans! This time we've got a pair of VIP tickets for Festival Les Deferlantes at d'Argeles sur Mer in France on July 7th up for grabs! Bénabar, Camille, The Ting Tings and Metronomy will also... be at the festival, this is one you won't want to miss!

To be in with a chance of winning, email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name, age, guest's name, guest’s age and postal address before Monday night. Travel to and from the festival is not included and if you're under 18 you will need to take an adult with you. Please only enter if you can go and only one entry per person please…

Good luck!

Mika's playing loads of festivals this summer - Which are you most looking forward to?

• 4 weeks later...
mini_120511080010666948.jpg

You'll see this place is wonderful... :wink2: I go to Argeles since I'm a little girl :wub2:

And I advise you, if you stay some days there, and if you don't visit it yet, to go to Collioure... a charming village next to Argelès :thumb_yello: One of my favorite places :wub2:

Hi! :bye: I was in Collioure a few years ago but sadly I didn't stay there. But I want to visit Argelès the day after the gig if I can. Hope I can meet you there. I just know Sixtine and talked a little with Meggy by PM :wink2: Can't wait to see all of you and our beloved Mika, of course :wub2:

Hi! Hope to see you there too!! Didn't know if we've already met before.. I was at Barcelona gig in 2010 (I see you were there too) :wink2:

You can walk to the pedestrian road between Argeles and Collioure (amazing views) :wink2:

See you there then! :wink2:

Oh yes, Barcelona was my first gig. :wub2: I'll try to look for all MFCers there! the gig will be more fun with yours :thumb_yello:

Edited by Mikasister