MIKA @ Parc Eana in Normandy, France - 20 July 2012

dcdeb

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I am an oldling but I have to admit that the fact that all three of the gigs that I am attending have words begining with 'V' in is really confusing me :roftl:

I think we should get "Oldlings on Tour" t shirts made for these shows :naughty:

I think we should get "Oldlings on Tour" t shirts made for these shows :naughty:

HMMM.............yes.......................with a list so that we can remember where we are :wink2:

HMMM.............yes.......................with a list so that we can remember where we are :wink2:

With little boxes beside each one so we can tick them off each day:roftl:

It's so good to see new RSVP lists:wub2:

Btw you guys that are going to Gruchet, what kind of transport are you using? I'm asking because I'm interested in going and when I've searched I saw there isnt any train connection to Parc Eana.

Btw you guys that are going to Gruchet, what kind of transport are you using? I'm asking because I'm interested in going and when I've searched I saw there isnt any train connection to Parc Eana.

The nearest train to parc eana is " la gare de bréauté " :)

We will be travelling up from Vienne - probably by car.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't decided to come yet - but if I arrived at Le Havre on the morning of the 19th, which is the nearest place I could get to by train or bus?

I haven't decided to come yet - but if I arrived at Le Havre on the morning of the 19th, which is the nearest place I could get to by train or bus?

I don't have any idea, but would love so much to meet you there Silver :wub2: I'd love to meet you along with Treasa, Rose, Vanessa , Minnie , Ayana, Kath and all MFCers who will be there :mikalove:

I'm so hyper now :woot_jump: I even forgot to say that I'd love to meet Mika too :lmfao:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Is morning the only option to arrive into Le Harve? We will be driving up from Vienne and I can't imagine we will be getting off to a very early start. If you arrived in the afternoon we could pick you up. Otherwise you could spend some time in Le Harve?

Is morning the only option to arrive into Le Harve? We will be driving up from Vienne and I can't imagine we will be getting off to a very early start. If you arrived in the afternoon we could pick you up. Otherwise you could spend some time in Le Harve?

But it's hundreds of miles from Vienne - surely it will take you all day to drive?

And yes I have to arrive in the morning, the ferry is overnight from Portsmouth.

That would be great Silver. And I think we may have a spare bed in our room. Kath, is it in Le Gruchet we have a spare?

But it's hundreds of miles from Vienne - surely it will take you all day to drive?

And yes I have to arrive in the morning, the ferry is overnight from Portsmouth.

Yes it will take us all day. But the hotel isn't too far from Leharve so we could come and pick you up - but it would be later.

That would be great Silver. And I think we may have a spare bed in our room. Kath, is it in Le Gruchet we have a spare?

Yes in theory. It was booked as a five bed room. ( There are only four of us so far). But after I had made the booking they emailed and said would it be four adults or two adults and three children. So I said four adults.............but I am sure I could contact them and say we require an extra bed.

Alternatively Silver..................if you have all day , it may not be too difficult for you to get to the hotel as I don't think it is very far from: LeHarve

Le Relais D'etretat, Bolbec

Yes it will take us all day. But the hotel isn't too far from Leharve so we could come and pick you up - but it would be later.

Yes in theory. It was booked as a five bed room. ( There are only four of us so far). But after I had made the booking they emailed and said would it be four adults or two adults and three children. So I said four adults.............but I am sure I could contact them and say we require an extra bed.

And two of us are very small, so added together we make up one adult. :naughty::wink2:

And two of us are very small, so added together we make up one adult. :naughty::wink2:

Indeed :biggrin2:

I have just looked at the original confirmation and it says 5 people so I shall argue the point with them if required. :thumb_yello: