robertina

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
There is! But you should buy it before the 25th june:naughty:, because after that they will get more expensive

More expensive they should get cheaper! :naughty: DO you know how much it will cost to take the train from København to Nibe? :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
It's so quiet in here! You guys excited? :teehee:

Any idea when his set is and how long it will last?

I know, it's so quiet LOL, but I'm sure everyones excited! I know I am.

I just hope I don't get lost in Denmark :aah:

Mika performs at the main stage at 6pm and the next act, apparently some famous danish group?, are on at 9pm so who knows?

I have this strange feeling that since Mika's been rehearsing The Origin Of Love that he might actually perform it tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Of course I'll film if any new songs are performed.

I have this strange feeling that since Mika's been rehearsing The Origin Of Love that he might actually perform it tomorrow, fingers crossed!

That would be fantastic! :biggrin2:

The festival site say 1 hour and 15 min

:dunno:

Much better than Lovebox then.

I know, it's so quiet LOL, but I'm sure everyones excited! I know I am.

I just hope I don't get lost in Denmark :aah:

Mika performs at the main stage at 6pm and the next act, apparently some famous danish group?, are on at 9pm so who knows?

It's actually pretty easy to get lost in Denmark! It All looks like the same:lmfao: fields everywhere :aah:

It's actually pretty easy to get lost in Denmark! It All looks like the same:lmfao: fields everywhere :aah:

Good lord now I'm worried LOL! For the past two nights I've been having strange dreams about missing my ferry to Denmark, it's ridicilous.

Where did you find that info about how long he would be performing, that's pretty good that he's at least performing a bit longer this time.

Good lord now I'm worried LOL! For the past two nights I've been having strange dreams about missing my ferry to Denmark, it's ridicilous.

Where did you find that info about how long he would be performing, that's pretty good that he's at least performing a bit longer this time.

Via their festival app to smartphones!

there is a program there x)