MIKA@Ollesummer Festival - Tallin Estonia

robertina

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one Estonian fan going? :shocked:

As much as I'd love to see MIKA close to home, even he is not big enough a motivator to drag myself to Õllesummer :aah:. MIKA at Beer Festival and he's not even the key performer! :no:

As much as I'd love to see MIKA close to home, even he is not big enough a motivator to drag myself to Õllesummer :aah:. MIKA at Beer Festival and he's not even the key performer! :no:

He's not?? :shocked: So who is it? :boxed:

It´s so true :sneaky2:

I don't really know but someone stepping on stage at 5pm on the second day is hardly a key performer :naughty:

I thought it's just a time when festival begins.. :boxed: When he was in Lithuania, on the ticket there was said the show will begin at 8:00 PM, but he came on stage at about 10:30 PM :naughty:

I thought it's just a time when festival begins.. :boxed: When he was in Lithuania, on the ticket there was said the show will begin at 8:00 PM, but he came on stage at about 10:30 PM :naughty:

OK, you might be right, but my feelings remain uncanged :naughty:

You really shouldn't worry :D If he's not the key performer, he's still one of the headliners. Õllesummer usually doesn't have more than one big foreign artist. The time marked on the ticket, 5pm, is the time when gates are open I think:D

Is the festival that bad? How do I prepare? :aah:

It's really not that bad :D That's true - some don't like it because many people go there just to drink and stuff, but it's the same way at many other festivals. Õllesummer is one of the biggest musical events in Estonia and a bunch of drunk people ain't going to ruin it.

I don't really know but someone stepping on stage at 5pm on the second day is hardly a key performer :naughty:

He is still the main performer for that night, I just got my tickets and they are sold with his name. There will probably be supporting acts/minor names before him.

It's really not that bad :D That's true - some don't like it because many people go there just to drink and stuff, but it's the same way at many other festivals. Õllesummer is one of the biggest musical events in Estonia and a bunch of drunk people ain't going to ruin it.

Erm, thank you for the information! I'm not really relieved now :aah:

He is still the main performer for that night, I just got my tickets and they are sold with his name. There will probably be supporting acts/minor names before him.

For me it's not even that important if he's the main act or not. As long as he is there and puts on his show :wub2::fangurl:

yes, there will. Like.. Probably some Estonian bands or smth.. Like last year. Killer Queen was the main performer but before that several different bands performed

Yesterday I informed my friend that she's going with me to a Mika gig in Tallinn :mf_rosetinted: She was fascinated :mf_rosetinted:She doesn't like Mika at all, but I don't care, I already bought her a ticket :fisch::naughty:

She doesn't know how lucky she is! :naughty:

I hope this gig will help to convert her into a Mika fan :naughty: You should have seen her face when I told her about this.. She begged me to tell her it was only an April fools joke :roftl: If Mika's magic won't work on her, she will hate me forever :aah:

Yesterday I informed my friend that she's going with me to a Mika gig in Tallinn :mf_rosetinted: She was fascinated :mf_rosetinted:She doesn't like Mika at all, but I don't care, I already bought her a ticket :fisch::naughty:

I wish I had a friend that would do the same thing as you did for your friend :aah:

I wish I had a friend that would do the same thing as you did for your friend :aah:

I wish she would think the same way like you :aah: Not that she has any choice, but she still thinks what to do :mf_rosetinted: we are friends for about 17 years now (since we were ~5 y.o :teehee:), I want to believe she won't left me alone :aah:

Now there will be two:roftl:... actually 4 if I include my sisters:naughty:

I haven't bought the tickets yet but I should do it asap coz prices are rising :aah:

IT SHOULD BE 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

Yeah there should be YOU going crazy with me!!!:tears::huglove:

:tears: That's so unfair.. Though that Slovakia thing isn't 100% sure yet.. but if we're not going to Slovakia, then we're STILL performing somewhere !! I have to get to Mika's concert..:tears: