MIKA@Blue Balls Festival - Luzern Switzerland

robertina

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea how to do this one, but the place looks really cool!

getting there by train isn't the problem... don't think queuing early is necessary for this one. :teehee: but if you wanna be in vigevano the next day before 11am,you'll need a car. :dunno:

Edited by mellody

• 2 weeks later...
just bought tickets for mariposa & myself. :biggrin2: we're coming from munich by car (arriving some time in the afternoon i guess...), and then on to vigevano. :boing:

Yay!!! :thumb_yello: Looking forward to seeing you both there :wub2:

• 4 weeks later...

From Facebook

Hello Mika fans! You said you wanted more competitions, so as promised, here you go!

We're offering a pair of tickets to see Mika at the Blue Balls Festival in Luzern, Switzerland on 23rd July!

He'll be playing the KKL concert hall with s...upport from the fabulous Ren Harvieu. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name, age, guest's name and age, postal address and contact telephone number before 11pm (BST) on Sunday night.

Sadly travel to and from the event is not included so please make sure you're able to attend before entering. And if you are under 18 make sure you've got an adult who'll be able to accompany you.

If you can't wait until next week to find out if you've won, tickets for the show are available from here: http://www.ticketcorner.ch/tickets.html?fun=evdetail&affiliate=TCS&doc=evdetailb&key=743878%242030964

They're selling fast though so be quick if you want to guarantee your tickets!

From Facebook

Hello Mika fans! You said you wanted more competitions, so as promised, here you go!

We're offering a pair of tickets to see Mika at the Blue Balls Festival in Luzern, Switzerland on 23rd July!

He'll be playing the KKL concert hall with s...upport from the fabulous Ren Harvieu. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name, age, guest's name and age, postal address and contact telephone number before 11pm (BST) on Sunday night.

Sadly travel to and from the event is not included so please make sure you're able to attend before entering. And if you are under 18 make sure you've got an adult who'll be able to accompany you.

If you can't wait until next week to find out if you've won, tickets for the show are available from here: http://www.ticketcorner.ch/tickets.html?fun=evdetail&affiliate=TCS&doc=evdetailb&key=743878%242030964

They're selling fast though so be quick if you want to guarantee your tickets!

Just entered, Thanks for posting!

I won the tickets, so I will be there. :biggrin2:

congrats! :thumb_yello: looking forward to see you there! :biggrin2:

do you already know who you're going with? if you wanna sell the 2nd ticket, maybe tina78 would be interested, she considers going and doesn't have a ticket yet. :wink2:

congrats! :thumb_yello: looking forward to see you there! :biggrin2:

do you already know who you're going with? if you wanna sell the 2nd ticket, maybe tina78 would be interested, she considers going and doesn't have a ticket yet. :wink2:

I'm looking forward to see you too. I'm going with my boyfriend, so I do not have a spare ticket, I'm sorry. :huglove:

• 1 month later...
2 weeks!!! :boing:

:woot_jump:

i just thought today, this will be the only indoor gig of his summer shows, apart from heaven, or am i wrong? i hope they have a good air conditioning if it's as hot there as it is here atm. :rolls_eyes:

if anyone else is going by car from luzern to italy: make sure you refuel it in switzerland and not in italy! fuel is up to 0,35€ per litre (!) more expensive in italy than in switzerland! :wink2:

Edited by mellody

if anyone else is going by car from luzern to italy: make sure you refuel it in switzerland and not in italy! fuel is up to 0,35€ per litre (!) more expensive in italy than in switzerland! :wink2:

Thanks for the tip. :thumb_yello:

Oh, thanks! :thumb_yello: I didn't know that. How come it's more expensive in Italy? I've always thought Switzerland is such an expensive country...