• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I might be being thick here but I have no knowledge of Ivory cards :shocked:

Me either, til I saw it on their site.

Marie could be right, maybe it's a card that gets you a discount, but in the long run with the price of it, it'd be as cheap to buy a ticket the price it is.

Me either, til I saw it on their site.

Marie could be right, maybe it's a card that gets you a discount, but in the long run with the price of it, it'd be as cheap to buy a ticket the price it is.

I think you get a discount on other things as well, but let's wait for French fans, they know it for sure :original: Edited by mari62

I don't know this card, it's special for Ivoire Music events.

It is valid one year from date to date and it costs 10 euros.

With this card you will have

- a reduced rate (3€ to 5€) on all gigs organized by Ivoire Music and its partners.

- An ultra prime rate (5€ to 10€) on the Crazy Weekend festival! -

- Access to private sales and exclusive promotional rates (shows & concerts) - - Priority access queuing

- An invitation, every five tickets purchased, to the gig of your choice from the list, in the quota available)

For 1 year, you can enjoy all these special rates indefinitely.

Attention : as the card is registered, you can order only one tickets at a preferential rate (subject to availability).

http://www.ivoiremusic.fr/carte.html

:wink2:

I don't know this card' date=' it's special for Ivoire Music events.

It is valid one year from date to date and it costs 10 euros.

With this card you will have

- a reduced rate (3€ to 5€) on all gigs organized by Ivoire Music and its partners.

- An ultra prime rate (5€ to 10€) on the Crazy Weekend festival! -

- Access to private sales and exclusive promotional rates (shows & concerts) - -[b'] Priority access queuing [/b]

- An invitation, every five tickets purchased, to the gig of your choice from the list, in the quota available)

For 1 year, you can enjoy all these special rates indefinitely.

Attention : as the card is registered, you can order only one tickets at a preferential rate (subject to availability).

http://www.ivoiremusic.fr/carte.html

:wink2:

This is a good reason :thumb_yello: so,if I want 2 tickets,I'll have to buy 2 Yvory cards?

• 1 month later...

Heyyy :boing:

I 'm going to go this concert and I can't speak French.... :doh: Seems like there's two different type of tickets - 38 euro, 34 euro - and I wonder which one I should buy there....

Is there any student discount or early bird discount? or Should I buy 38 euro ticket?

Heyyy :boing:

I 'm going to go this concert and I can't speak French.... :doh: Seems like there's two different type of tickets - 38 euro, 34 euro - and I wonder which one I should buy there....

Is there any student discount or early bird discount? or Should I buy 38 euro ticket?

wow! I'm really happy for you!

the 34 Euro ticket is for students and the unemployed, but I don't know if you need a French document for that :dunno:

EDIT: I've asked crazyweek and they've replied me, discount tickets are just for French students, so you have to buy the full-price one for 38 Euro

Bonjour,

Les réductions sont pour les étudiants français uniquement.

merci

Edited by mari62

wow! I'm really happy for you!

the 34 Euro ticket is for students and the unemployed, but I don't know if you need a French document for that :dunno:

EDIT: I've asked crazyweek and they've replied me, discount tickets are just for French students, so you have to buy the full-price one for 38 Euro

Bonjour,

Les réductions sont pour les étudiants français uniquement.

merci

aww so kind of you!! Thank you!! :wub2: so I gotta buy 38 euro ticket :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have just read the ticket :naughty: 8:30:thumb_yello: That's ok then. It had just occured to me that I wasn't going to have a lot of time as my flight doesn't get in until 6 30. :shocked:

I have just read the ticket :naughty: 8:30:thumb_yello: That's ok then. It had just occured to me that I wasn't going to have a lot of time as my flight doesn't get in until 6 30. :shocked:

:bye:

aw it's late, but I don't think the gig will start before 9,30, so you'll surely arrive in time for Mika

Edited by mari62