MIKA Memes

MidgetmaniaRIP

Hi, guys!

I made this thread before, but it got lost in the server crash.

"The only thing worse than a meme is a meme that only certain people understand."

Taken from the Red Hot Chili Peppers forum (which I started posting in at page 13 HERE about halfway down), post memes that are about MIKA i.e. 'only we certain people will understand them'. :naughty:

I'll start with one.

IjUis.jpg

(Based of a meme called 'PTSD Clarinet Kid' and you can check around that site to see different types of memes, or post ones you already know of! :thumb_yello: )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, guys!

I made this thread before, but it got lost in the server crash.

"The only thing worse than a meme is a meme that only certain people understand."

Taken from the Red Hot Chili Peppers forum (which I started posting in at page 13 HERE about halfway down), post memes that are about MIKA i.e. 'only we certain people will understand them'. :naughty:

I'll start with one.

IjUis.jpg

(Based of a meme called 'PTSD Clarinet Kid' and you can check around that site to see different types of memes, or post ones you already know of! :thumb_yello: )

this is what i made :P

post-25632-142983697435_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Did you do this?! It's brilliant! :floor: Maybe his face should be photoshopped into this:

hipster_kitty-e1323749210281.jpg

:teehee:

Yes, I made it. I felt kind of bad at first, but then I thought it is kind of a compliment to be a meme. :teehee:

Well, the cat is looking to the side, and his face is straight on, so it doesn't really work, but it's the glasses that matter.

I love it :lmfao:

Does that mean we're all hipsters because we are familiar with the House of Mama P?

:mikacool:

We fans know everything! :fisch: I think to be a hipster we'd need to have clothes made by her.

Does that mean we're all hipsters because we are familiar with the House of Mama P?

:mikacool:

The number of Mika's hipster fans? It's an obscure number you probably haven't heard of. :mikacool:

Yes, I made it. I felt kind of bad at first, but then I thought it is kind of a compliment to be a meme. :teehee:

Nice job. Don't feel bad, it IS a compliment. :naughty:

Well, the cat is looking to the side, and his face is straight on, so it doesn't really work, but it's the glasses that matter.

And the scarf... And the shirt... And the haircut... :teehee:

I don't know if this blog was mentioned in the previous thread so I'll just post it again.

http://mikamemes.tumblr.com/

Two of my favourites:

tumblr_lo4r9hHthV1qmo0mxo1_400.png

tumblr_lno3t9Yawk1qmo0mxo1_400.png

:aah:

Those are great! I didn't see that last thread, but there are some good posts there!

(Some relate to stories I've never heard before, though. :blink: )

Anyway, here's another I just made:

0t1yU.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

:lmfao:

I've posted in the old thread too but it got lost so I'll start posting again :fisch:

(this one had continue too, I'll try to find it :mf_rosetinted: )

19377930.jpg

and I dunno who made this but it's awesome :aah:

1867878_700b.jpg