net.hunt t up here team up here please

crazyaboutmika

I'm opening this thread to help MFCers who are still trying to form their teams , so they can find one another more easily.

The other thread for net.hunt is a bit confusing so I'll try to update the list of MFCers often, as we do for MFC projects .

If you're already in a team congrats , that's a tough job in itself :thumb_yello:

Welcome to everyone who's still trying to make one :huglove:

Please confirm that you're looking for a team, don't forget to mention your country as well :wink2:

MFCers looking for teams:

Minthy Canada

jknox1734 USA

erikagingy Italy

Valmont69 Italy

sfsmg1 France

Useful links:

Site to register to read rules and play

http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/discover

http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/promotion-rules

More help : You can also use twitter with the tags:

#MIKA #SWATCHNETHUNT #TEAM

to find partners

Time zone clock

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Once you are in a registered team , let me know please, so I can update and remove your name here :wink2:

You need to find two other MFCErs from different countries , create a profile on swatch, then get into the net hunt page and open a team together at the same time so you can be all in it together.

Once you 're in a team , wait till the competition starts on the 27th of this month. You will have to be the fastest team to solve puzzles online on the net hunt site.There will be hints on the site and on their official twitter twice a day I believe.

Deadline:

The registration period begins on October 10, 2013, and ends at the same time as the Contest; Swatch recommends that you register as early as possible.

The Contest will begin on October 27, 2013, @400 Swatch .Beats (09:36 CET) and run until November 6, 2013, @300 Swatch .Beats (07:12 CET).

The best team will meet Mika in London and will be offered swatch watches, the other prizes are watches and net hunt kits.

More details and registration are here:

http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/discover

This thread is the first one about the game and for more general talk about it

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28429

Promotion Rules

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE NET.HUNT ONLINE CONTEST

NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE CONTEST.

These terms and conditions (“the Rules”) govern the Net.hunt online contest (“the Contest”) organized and run by Swatch Club International, a division of Swatch Ltd., based at Jakob Stämpflistrasse 94, 2500 Biel/Bienne, Switzerland (“Swatch”).

By registering for the Contest, you accept the Rules and agree to abide by them at all times.

Registration is open exclusively to Swatch Club members aged 18 or over; proof of age will be required to claim a prize. Moreover, employees of Swatch or of any of its affiliates, as well as any persons living in the same household as such employees are not eligible.

Only one registration per member will be accepted. In the event of a dispute as to a member’s identity, the registration will be deemed to have been made by the holder of the email account or street address associated with it.

The registration period begins on October 10, 2013, and ends at the same time as the Contest; Swatch recommends that you register as early as possible. Incomplete or otherwise faulty registrations will not be accepted. Swatch reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, if a registration is valid.

Swatch assumes no liability whatsoever for registrations that are lost, misdirected, delayed, or corrupted, for technical reasons or otherwise.

To register you must create an account on swatch.com/net.hunt and provide your full name, age, and address. The provision of incorrect personal information (e.g., a false name) will result in disqualification from the Contest and/or receipt of a prize.

You can also upload a profile picture for your account, which will be visible to other registrants. The picture may not be offensive, explicit, or otherwise inappropriate. Swatch may remove any picture it deems inappropriate.

You warrant that you are allowed to upload your profile picture and that it does not infringe any copyrights, trademark rights, or other rights or laws. Swatch disclaims any liability for the uploaded pictures. You agree to indemnify and hold Swatch harmless against any liabilities, claims, actions, damages, losses, and costs arising in this connection.

To enter the Contest, you must form a team of three with two other registrants, each of them residing in a different country, and register the team name along with your Contest nickname and the time zone you live in on swatch.com/net.hunt. Neither the team name nor your nickname may be offensive, distasteful, or otherwise inappropriate, in which case Swatch may change it or disqualify your and/or your team from the Contest. You will not be able to participate in the Contest and/or win a prize if you fail to form a team in line the aforementioned requirements.

The Contest will begin on October 27, 2013, @400 Swatch .Beats (09:36 CET) and run until November 6, 2013, @300 Swatch .Beats (07:12 CET).

It will consist of solving various riddles and/or special challenges posted by Swatch on swatch.com/net.hunt. Points will be awarded to each team based on the number of solved riddles and/or special challenges and the time required to solve them.

In case of a tie, a lucky draw carried out by Swatch will determine the winning team(s).

At the end of the Contest,

the team with the most points will win a trip to an event scheduled to take place in London (England) on November 26, 2013, to promote Swatch and Mika’s collaboration, including a return flight to and hotel accommodation in London from November 25 to 28, 2013, the airline and hotel to be selected by Swatch, as well as a watch designed by Mika and the official Contest t-shirt;

the second- and third-ranked teams will each win the Mika-designed watch and the official Contest kit composed of a t-shirt, mouse, and mouse pad;

teams ranked four through ten will each win the official Contest kit; and

the winners of any special challenges will each win a pair of the official Contest headphones.

The ten winning teams will be notified by email within five days of the end of the Contest.

You agree that your and your team’s name as well as any other content published by you and/or your team on swatch.com/net.hunt may be reused by Swatch on any of its sites and in any Swatch-section of third-party sites (e.g., on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).

The right to claim a prize may not be transferred to any other team or person. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are available. However, Swatch reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any prize with an item of equal value.

The winners will bear any taxes or levies due on the prizes.

Any decisions by Swatch regarding the Contest are final and no correspondence will be entered into.

Swatch will not be liable for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or suffered as a result of not being able to take part in the Contest.

Swatch reserves the right to amend the Rules at any time and to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest in the event it becomes infected by a computer virus or becomes otherwise technically impaired.

The Rules and the Contest are governed by and will be construed in accordance with Swiss law. Any disputes relating to the Rules or the Contest must, in the absence of an amicable settlement, be brought exclusively before a court of competent jurisdiction in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland.

The Contest is void where prohibited by law.

In case of any questions or concerns about the Contest, please contact Swatch Club International at net.hunt@swatch.com.

Edited by crazyaboutmika

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Merci Crazyaboutmika pour ce thread.

Donc j'ai créé mon profil sur hunt.net et j'attends de rejoindre une équipe. L'inconvénient est que je n'ai qu'une dizaine d'équipes qui s'affichent...

Sorry, I write it in english as well : I have registered on hunt.net and I am waiting to join a team, maybe Minthy's team ? The inconvenient is that I can see only 10 teams from number #135 to #216 ???

Merci Crazyaboutmika pour ce thread.

Donc j'ai créé mon profil sur hunt.net et j'attends de rejoindre une équipe. L'inconvénient est que je n'ai qu'une dizaine d'équipes qui s'affichent...

Sorry, I write it in english as well : I have registered on hunt.net and I am waiting to join a team, maybe Minthy's team ? The inconvenient is that I can see only 10 teams from number #135 to #216 ???

[/quote

You're welcome Sweetieval :huglove:

There's a button on the botton that should let you scroll down 'see more teams'

I will add you and Minthy to the list in the first post.

De rien Sweetieval :huglove:

Il y a un bouton dans le bas de l'écran qui doit te permettre de voir plus d' équipes. Il fonctionne pour moi. Il s'appelle 'load more entries" Il y a deux signes comme ça < > Si tu cliques dessus, ça montre d'autres équipes à chaque fois que tu cliques c'est comme un menu déroulant.

http://gyazo.com/3489e414f2a36326522e67f1e3e9e08e

Je mets ton nom et celui de Minthy sur le premier post.

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Ahhhh! I need a team!

I will add you to the first post list. You are three teamless MCers for now. maybe you guys could open a team together maybe?

What s your country please? USA right?

Edited by crazyaboutmika

You're welcome Sweetieval :huglove:

There's a button on the botton that should let you scroll down 'see more teams'

I will add you and Minthy to the list in the first post.

Je mets ton nom et celui de Minthy sur le premier post.

Thanks for the advice Crazyaboutmika, but I can click only once on this button and see just 10 teams, I have tried several times this morning :teehee:

I will try with another browser than Firefox... wait and see :fisch:

Edit : Jnox1734, I am waiting for some news from Minthy to see how many members she's got in her team. If her team is full, I am free ! I'll come back tonight from 7 pm french time, 1 pm Canadian time and for you, I don't know what time because I don't know where you live in the USA...

Edited by Sweetieval

I will add you to the first post list. You are three teamless MCers for now. maybe you guys could open a team together maybe?

What s your country please? USA right?

Yes, I am in the States. I will check out the list on the first post. Thanks so much!

Thanks for the advice Crazyaboutmika, but I can click only once on this button and see just 10 teams, I have tried several times this morning :teehee:

I will try with another browser than Firefox... wait and see :fisch:

Edit : Jnox1734, I am waiting for some news from Minthy to see how many members she's got in her team. If her team is full, I am free ! I'll come back tonight from 7 pm french time, 1 pm Canadian time and for you, I don't know what time because I don't know where you live in the USA...

I use opera and I have no problem right now . But the site was bugging yesterday.

This is Jnox1724 time zone

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=911

Hi

Thanks Jknow1734 for your PM, I am not at home so did not answered.

However, I have tried to join team 218 but this team does not appear any more, I've got teams 221 to 233 !

I'll try again from home around 7 pm Paris time but I'm still waiting for Minthy's answer if she needs someone in her team !

Hi, I am getting bored of the Swatch Hunt because now I can not login from my Ipad :sneaky2:

I' ll try from my computer in half an hour when it is available...

As Dcdeb and a few others said, ii's a real nightmare to log in and join/create a team. I had to try it 3 times :mf_rosetinted: You'll manage, keep on trying :huglove:

As Dcdeb and a few others said, ii's a real nightmare to log in and join/create a team. I had to try it 3 times :mf_rosetinted: You'll manage, keep on trying :huglove:

You know what Muriel ? Now I am logged in from my computer but I am blocked between team #226 and #236, I can't join any other team.

I think I am giving up :sneaky2:

You know what Muriel ? Now I am logged in from my computer but I am blocked between team #226 and #236, I can't join any other team.

I think I am giving up :sneaky2:

It must be because it's the range of teams where there's still space. Aren't there any teams with MfCers you could join in that range? I had the same problem, there was only 1 team left and a few hours later, everything was fine and you could create more teams.

I was looking on The Swatch Hunt website and saw Minthy in team 234 so I have joined this team which is with another girl from Spain, yes !!!

Sorry for Jknox1734 but the team was not findable...

Edit : I saw, afterwards, that Minthy had found teammates before we talk again, so, apparently I am the only one in this team now... (-,

Edited by Sweetieval

I just want to know if it even possible for me to take part in a team. If it is possible tell me which team I should join, send me a PN and hopefully everything will work

Edited by Littlelady

Okay, is there still a chance for an "old" lady?:naughty: I'm from Germany

I just want to know if it even possible for me to take part in a team. If it is possible tell me which team I should join, send me a PN and hopefully everything will work

I've added you to the list :thumb_yello:

Glad you decided to join :huglove: