MikaFanClub.com

Welcome to the MikaFanClub.com forums, commonly known as the MFC.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to our discussions and other features. By joining our FREE community you will be able to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features including the MEMBERS ONLY area. This is a place where all MIKA fans from all over the world gather to talk, and share news, pictures and everything else about MIKA!

Registration is open to anyone, and is fast, simple and absolutely 100 PERCENT FREE so please, JOIN OUR COMMUNITY HERE and join in the fun of talking about MIKA with us today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please CONTACT US HERE.

Go Back   MikaFanClub.com > MIKA > Mika News and Press > Front Page News

Old 15-11-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
mari62
Marina

View MySpace
View twitter

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 0
Video interview in Italian 'Uno in musica - Mika' @ Skyuno Nov 16 2013

Mika opens the doors of his home and talks about his movie- like-life, his secrets and his new album "SONGBOOK VOL. 1"

Here's a 3 minute long preview, the whole interview (about 20 minutes long) was broadcast on Italian pay TV SkyUno on 16 November 2013.

http://skyuno.sky.it/skyuno/news/201...y_uno_hd_.html

whole interview:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17...bre-2013_music
HD quality: download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3S...it?usp=sharing Password for unzipping is "Underwater"
Translation: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...9&postcount=39

Same video with Italian or English subtitles:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwendin View Post
Uno in musica
Transcription and sync by Elwendin
(coming soon: Translation and sync by Laura,English revision by Kezza )

Direct Link
Italian SRT file
English SRT file

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uno in musica presenta Mika

L’artista e giudice di X Factor apre le porte di casa sua e ci racconta della sua vita da film, dei suoi segreti e del suo nuovo album “Songbook vol.1”. L’appuntamento con la popstar è sabato 16 novembre su Sky Uno alle ore 11.40

E’ la star internazionale del momento, ma non ha perso né quell’innata genuinità che traspare perfino attraverso lo schermo televisivo, né quel sorriso da bravo ragazzo che mette allegria. Ultimamente ci siamo abituati a vederlo ogni giovedì tra i giurati di X Factor in compagnia di Simona Ventura, Elio e Morgan, alle prese con la squadra delle sue Under 24 Donne.

Lo abbiamo incontrato a Villa Necchi a Milano, in occasione dell’uscita del suo nuovo album “Songbook vol.1”, la sua prima raccolta di successi internazionali: “Non mi piace chiamarlo best of perché mi dà l’idea della fine, preferisco chiamarlo raccolta, è una collezione alla mia maniera…capisco che il significato sia quasi lo stesso, ma vorrei farla questa differenza, anche perché un best of conto di farlo a 85 anni, non a 30”.

Ora non resta che metterci comodi e prepararci a un tête-à-tête coi fiocchi: sabato 16 novembre alle ore 11.40 Mika ci aprirà le porte della sua casa. Davanti alle telecamere di Uno in musica, la popstar ha svelato il suo vero volto, ci ha raccontato della sua vita, dell’incontro di sua nonna con Grace Kelly, del perché l’attrice è stata così importante nel suo percorso musicale, e di molto altro ancora.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One in music presents Mika

The artist and X Factor judge opens the doors of his house and tells us about his life as a movie , of his secrets and his new album "Songbook vol.1." The appointment with the pop star is Saturday, November 16 at 11.40 on Sky One

He's the international star of the moment, but has lost neither innate authenticity that shines even through the TV screen , or the smile of a nice guy who brings joy . Lately we've been accustomed to seeing him every Thursday among the judges of X Factor together with Simona Ventura , Elio and Morgan , with the team of his Under- 24 Women .

We met him at Villa Necchi in Milan , on the occasion of his new album "Songs vol.1 book ," his first collection of international hits : "I do not like to call it best of because it gives me the idea of the end, I prefer to call it a collection, it's a collection my own way ... I understand that the meaning is almost the same, but I want to make this difference, and also because I'm counting on releasing a best-of at 85 year old , not at 30 . "

Now we have to sit back and prepare for an amazing tête-à- tête : Saturday, November 16 at 11.40 Mika will open the doors of his house. In front of the cameras of Uno in music, the pop star has revealed its true face , he told us about his life, her ​​grandmother meeting Grace Kelly, of why the actress was so important in his musical journey , and much more.

Thank you for putting a lot of stardust in my eyes and a lot of sunshine in my life!

Last edited by mari62; 03-08-2014 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: adding video with subtitles
mari62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #2
lollipop161
Ultimate Mika Guru

Downloads: 0
Aww I love this interview! Smells good I mean, interesting, I understand about 70% from what he's saying, surprisingly
But I'm tired of videos where he doesn't speak English thank god we have you guys
Thanks a lot for sharing!!

My Israeli page about MIKA on facebook! Check it out here

Last edited by lollipop161; 15-11-2013 at 08:44 PM..
lollipop161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 09:11 PM   #3
Ava
Mika Groupie

Grazie mille for sharing! So many interviews - better I finally start learning some italian...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mari62 View Post
˝I'm counting on releasing a best-of at 85 year old , not at 30 . "
Well, Mikasoon then.
Ava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #4
Marilyn Mastin
Wanna shine that bright!

Even though I don't speak Italian I got what he was talking about in the snippet. People wanted him to be like another Robbie Williams or Craig David, so the song GK was against that.
I love the interviews, even in Italian. I love the facial expressions and the smile, his voice, even speaking another language.
Looking at him in the GK video, then seeing him as he is now, I wonder one thing... Will he reveal where the fountain of youth is, in the full interview, or is he just going to keep drinking from it himself?

"The international star of the moment."

Absolutely correct!!

Marilyn Mastin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 11:14 AM   #5
robertina
I'm a fool addicted

I Donated
View My Pictures
View twitter

Downloads: 11
I loved it, he always seems so sincere in interviews

He spoke about the making of his music, about Italian culture and and that he would like to do many things, many projects....to be the director of an opera, make a musical in his own peculiar way and write short stories.
But most of all, make an album any 2 years till he dies

He loves changing all the time, because changes give him inspiration and this is what he needs to write new songs.

He admitted he was wrong about the duet with Ariana Grande, and now he's quite amazed by the success of Popular in the US.
He also said he adhores Chiara's voice and their duet.

oh well.
we cannot always agree, Mika, can we.

nothing and no one
can make your lies the truth
and no one can stand inside your shoes but you

Where's robertina?
---------------------------------------------------
i wanted to change the world...but i couldn't find a babysitter.
robertina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 04:07 PM   #6
DerMoment1608
Dr. John

View twitter

Downloads: 2
Thanks for the summary

Did anybody record it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertina View Post
He admitted he was wrong about the duet with Ariana Grande, and now he's quite amazed by the success of Popular in the US.
Wrong in doing it or wrong in thinking that it wouldn't be successful?

"I'm really happy that I have a good line that doesn't go too high
because I hate singing too high"
DerMoment1608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 04:39 PM   #7
Marilyn Mastin
Wanna shine that bright!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerMoment1608 View Post
Thanks for the summary

Did anybody record it?

I suppose it was a risk, but he didn't have anything to loose, and it it paid off for him, really well..

Marilyn Mastin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #8
lollipop161
Ultimate Mika Guru

Quote:
I loved it, he always seems so sincere in interviews

He spoke about the making of his music, about Italian culture and and that he would like to do many things, many projects....to be the director of an opera, make a musical in his own peculiar way and write short stories.
But most of all, make an album any 2 years till he dies

He loves changing all the time, because changes give him inspiration and this is what he needs to write new songs.

He also said he adhores Chiara's voice and their duet.

oh well.
we cannot always agree, Mika, can we.
Oh, that's good

Thank you!

My Israeli page about MIKA on facebook! Check it out here

lollipop161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 08:10 PM   #9
crazyaboutmika
mika touched my chicken ♥

View twitter

Downloads: 6
Thank you Marina
I m in love with Mika and Chiara s duet
That s the first time I m love struck for a Mika duet

Mika's Good Gone Girl and Underwater lover

Read my love poems/songs here
https://vivaldi.net/fr/community/profil/2593
My Underwater inspired vid
http://youtu.be/uFP_CSqz7qM and covers too
I love love my Mika family ♥ This is love not war and there's enough Mika to share
Remember to vote for him
http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...24995&page=153
If you want to watch The Voice
mikawebsite.com

Last edited by crazyaboutmika; 16-11-2013 at 08:13 PM..
crazyaboutmika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 08:39 PM   #10
robertina
I'm a fool addicted

I Donated
View My Pictures
View twitter

Downloads: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerMoment1608 View Post
Thanks for the summary

Did anybody record it?

I think recording from Sky streaming is quite impossible....I hope someone has the means to do it.

Wrong in thinking it wouldn't be successful.
He says that when he thinks something is fantabulous, then it turns out bad. And when he thinks something is really bad, then it turns out amazing...consequently he's always wrong!

well...this is one of the made up statements he loves so much

nothing and no one
can make your lies the truth
and no one can stand inside your shoes but you

Where's robertina?
---------------------------------------------------
i wanted to change the world...but i couldn't find a babysitter.
robertina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 10:09 PM   #11
DerMoment1608
Dr. John

View twitter

Downloads: 2
Quote:
I think recording from Sky streaming is quite impossible....I hope someone has the means to do it.
I hope, too. Or is there a information if there will be a replay on Cielo one day?

Quote:
Wrong in thinking it wouldn't be successful.
Thanks, I wasn't sure how it was meant

"I'm really happy that I have a good line that doesn't go too high
because I hate singing too high"
DerMoment1608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 09:15 AM   #12
mellody
Fluff addict

View MySpace
View twitter

thanks for the summary robi! i hope someone recorded it, and if just by filming it with their camera from tv.

been:
-2007- Munich * Florence * Ibiza * Rothenburg * Bologna * Frankfurt * Munich (concert & MTV EMA) * Berlin * Newcastle * London
-2008- London (3x) * Amsterdam
-2009- Berlin * Milan * Munich * Los Angeles (concert & Ellen-Show) * Oakland * Baden-Baden * Hanover
-2010- Belfast * Dublin * London (2x) * Dusseldorf * Wiesbaden * Hamburg * Berlin * Munich * Stuttgart * Basel * Paris (2x) * Amsterdam * Luxemburg * Codroipo/Udine * Helsinki * Riga * Cattolica * Arbon
-2011- Compiègne * Liége * Schaffhausen
-2012- London Lovebox * Luzern * Vigevano * Milan Album Pre-Listening * Berlin TV-Show Sat1 * Cologne * Vienna (Polka Dot Choir) * Munich * Zurich * Luxemburg * London (concert & BBC2 Christmas show) * Manchester (Polka Dot Choir)
-2013- Colmar * Avenches * London Swatch signing
going:
3x Montreal February 2015

"We're all going mad together!" Mika, Dusseldorf, 20.3.2010
mellody is offline   Reply With Quote