Mika in Madrid: no report?

robertina

Maybe we overwhelmed you all with info, reports, pics and whatever from MIlan Concert, but...

no report from Madrid?:shocked:

there should be some spanish member...i can see it in the map!

so, come on , tell us something!!! just a small pic, a hint, a Mika hip-shaking on stage...:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was waiting for that too!

Next time we'll have to send our Italian reporters to Spain! :wink2:

you know, if it wasn't sold-out i would have gone to madrid!:sneaky2: next time i'm gonna move quicker!

Next time we'll have to send our Italian reporters to Spain! :wink2:

oh dear, if i only could!

i love spain, i used to study there for university...great time in salamanca and malaga :wink2: not only studying actually....:mf_lustslow::shocked::wink2:

Maybe we overwhelmed you all with info, reports, pics and whatever from MIlan Concert, but...

:

Actually I didn't comment on this, but no way did you overwhelm us, the reports were fantastic, almost as good as being there - almost!

I read the threads with a huge smile on my face, so thanks for that! :)

Actually I didn't comment on this, but no way did you overwhelm us, the reports were fantastic, almost as good as being there - almost!

I read the threads with a huge smile on my face, so thanks for that! :)

it is compensating madrid lack of info, apparently!

the fact is...shhhh...between you and me...

WE WANT TO KNOW WHETHER HE WAS WEARING OUR NECKLACE OR NOT!!:naughty:

no interview, signing autographs there???

cannot believe it, it's not Mika's!

seriously: i'd like to know smthing about his performance....:thumb_yello:

you know, if it wasn't sold-out i would have gone to madrid!:sneaky2: next time i'm gonna move quicker!

Ah, so it was sold out! Then there must be just one person on MFC who can give us a report? Spanish Mika fans, where are you??

thx for the info, I was wondering too.. pics are great!! LOVE the one of him laying.. :wub2: wow.... :mf_lustslow:

he's not wearing the necklace on stage, robertina, but that's to understand: all that jumping he does.. it'd get in the way. but I am sure he's kept it as a nice memory from his fans and maybe he'll wear it soon again :blush-anim-cl:

yeah, would have loved to hear a report too, esp. if fans could meet him and stuff.

thanks for posting these! what is he doing in the 4th video? is he asking the audience how to say what he wants to say in Spanish? or what?

yeah, exactly! he's asking how to say that 2 years ago he wrote a song because he was really angry. he had no idea that after 2 years that song would have changed his life....just this! :thumb_yello: but his soooo cute!:mf_lustslow:

yeah, exactly! he's asking how to say that 2 years ago he wrote a song because he was really angry. he had no idea that after 2 years that song would have changed his life....just this! :thumb_yello: but his soooo cute!:mf_lustslow:

ok thanks :thumb_yello: I'm actually supposed to understand Spanish, but lets just say the sound quality was too bad :bleh:

thank you for the videos!

it is funny listening to him speaking spanish! But I think that he doesn't know how to speak my language because before to say something he ask somebody what to say!

Anyway! he is sooo cute!!!

I read that he will back to Spain 13th and 14th July (madrid and barcelona--> SUMMERCASE FESTIVAL")