Ok... Everyone else seems to have a thread but there doesn't seem to be a Lebanese one.

So, if there are any Lebanese people here or just anyone really... say hi.

This is a picture looking down towards Beirut from where I live :)

And I really do think that Mika should do a concert in Lebanon:punk:

post-1897-142983653658_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got Lebanese roots stemming from Achrafiyeh and I'm highly influenced by them (makes me one confused Egyptian girl! lol)

I've never really been to Lebanon, but my mother tells me so much about her childhood years over there! Maybe I could learn more about Lebanon through this thread!! :)

Yaaaay! There are actually some replies :)

Do you think you'll ever come and visit Lebanon, Sou? It's the best place for a holiday and it's nice to see the place where your parents are from, isn't it?

Come on if there are any members from Lebanon - say hi and support the Lebanese Thread:punk:

Hi Titania,

My sister recently came for a holiday and she loved it here... The view's from my front balcony and from the back, I can see more mountains and the Northern part of Beirut - it's great being high up 'cos you get to see everything :)

Hope you get to visit Lebanon some day - you never know, there might even be a Mika gig if we're lucky :)

Hi Titania,

My sister recently came for a holiday and she loved it here... The view's from my front balcony and from the back, I can see more mountains and the Northern part of Beirut - it's great being high up 'cos you get to see everything :)

Hope you get to visit Lebanon some day - you never know, there might even be a Mika gig if we're lucky :)

Oh my gosh, I didn't realize you took the picture yourself, lucky you!

Well I hope to begin my travels very, very soon... so who knows?

( A concert in Lebanon would be just wonderful!!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:)

Yaaaay! There are actually some replies :)

Do you think you'll ever come and visit Lebanon, Sou? It's the best place for a holiday and it's nice to see the place where your parents are from, isn't it?

Come on if there are any members from Lebanon - say hi and support the Lebanese Thread:punk:

My mother's half Lebanese, but you know how the Lebanese are....highly inflential! Fa ya3ni we've incorporated a lot of the Lebanese into the Egyptian...I'm telling you, I'm super confused! hehe. Eno, be7ki Masri, okay? Bas it's also mixed with Lebanese :confused:

Visiting Lebanon? Well, I've been talking to mom about visiting Lebanon, I'd love to see where she spent the first ten years of her life and I'd love to see where my grandmother grew up! Plus, Mika suggested visiting Zahleh in this interview (my dad went a few years ago and said it was amazing!). Fa hey, if I ever visit Lebanon, you can give me a tour! :D

I'm not 100% Lebanese...can I still qualify for the thread though?! :fisch:

Ok... Everyone else seems to have a thread but there doesn't seem to be a Lebanese one.

So, if there are any Lebanese people here or just anyone really... say hi.

This is a picture looking down towards Beirut from where I live :)

And I really do think that Mika should do a concert in Lebanon:punk:

You live there??:shocked:

That place is looking so wonderful!!

Hi ,

I'm not 100% Lebanese either Sou; my Mum's English and my Dad was from Lebanon. It's never too late for a visit though - it took me ages to get here and when I left England, I went to Palestine before coming here... but eventually I found myself living here...

It does have nice views from here - it can get a bit boring though sometimes if you don't go in to Beirut or somewhere 'cos it's a small village where I live and at night sometimes it's absolute silence apart from the noise of the millions of frogs there seem to be here!

Hi ,

I'm not 100% Lebanese either Sou; my Mum's English and my Dad was from Lebanon. It's never too late for a visit though - it took me ages to get here and when I left England, I went to Palestine before coming here... but eventually I found myself living here...

It does have nice views from here - it can get a bit boring though sometimes if you don't go in to Beirut or somewhere 'cos it's a small village where I live and at night sometimes it's absolute silence apart from the noise of the millions of frogs there seem to be here!

You've moved quite a bit! How long have you been in Lebanon?

Frogs?! *rethinks traveling to Lebanon* haha..

So where in Lebanon do you live? :)

Errr...... what happened to the messages from today?

There were some and they disappeared... how come..?

They changed the server, so all the messages between certain hours yesterday (end of th 1st one, start of the new one) were deleted...

Heyy Lara....Glad to speak to someone lebanese like me !!! well i'm half lebanese but still i speak the laguage very good eh be7ke mni7 3arabé :naughty: Actualy i was in leb last summer and i was wondering wether you've read an article last summer about mika in the "Al Balad" newspaper...Because that's where i saw Mika for the first time and the article was speaking about his success in the UK but now he's become worldwide known !! it's just that when i saw the grace kelly clip on the tv in February i remembered this article.....:blush-anim-cl:

As for the picture....it's really nice is it in Aley or Broummana ?? :naughty:

ha ha ha ha ha ha well done:thumb_yello: the pictures are from near Aley :)

So you must have been there then to recognise the place...?

Welcome to the thread - it's a bit small I know, but there has to be a few of us flying the flag, don't you think? :punk:

I didn't see the article you mentioned but I'll try and find it maybe online.

So where do you have links in Lebanon and do you visit often?

I posted a reply the other day but the server was being changed and the messages disappeared... anyway, I put a pic of my dog, Grace (not named after the song) 'cos someone asked about her so... here she is again, looking very lazy but cute :)

post-1897-142983654032_thumb.jpg

post-1897-142983654036_thumb.jpg

Hey Lara :naughty: i guessed that the picture must have been taken from Aley because i've been there by night that's why i wasn't sure though :naughty: I saw that you posted some picures of lebanon on Mika's official site....Why don't you put them here ?

I wanted to ask you...is Mika already known in lebanon ? :wink2: how much ???? tell us

Hi again,

Thanks for posting - I was beginning to think the Lebanese thread had died!

I'll put some pictures up - it takes a long time to upload things though 'cos the internet connection here can be a bit slow sometimes.

So you went to Aley? Most of the places there are closed now though until the summer, but thank God, my favourite sandwich shop is open all the time :) I'm not sure if I asked you before, but where in Lebanon is your family from?

Mika's getting more famous now here - they play his songs on the radio more and on Miss Lebanon tv programme, they played 'relax' - as they were walking up and down the stage - I'd have been dancing if I was there though:)

And it's never too late to visit here - I was 2 years old when I came here first and didn't return back till I was 30. Maybe Mika should do a concert here and all his Lebanese fans who live outside could come for a visit and see Mika at the same time.