dcdeb

REPORTS THREAD:  http://www.mikafancl...ts-pics-videos/

===========================================================

Mika

Verboten, Brooklyn, NY
Sun, 03 May 2015
at 8:00 PM

Doors Open 7:00PM

This event is for over 21s only - No refunds will be issued for under 21s.

Tickets $20 on general sale 10 April 2015 at Noon Eastern

http://www.verbotennewyork.com/event/829757-mika-brooklyn/

By clicking the banner, you'll be redirected to the RSVP calendar page

http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/12-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Edited by mari62
adding Reports thread's link

You know that you aren't allowed to go to this gig, it's "verboten" :mikacool:

Sorry, had to do this one :teehee:

I can guarantee that Mika will make a joke about this, too. :naughty:

And sadly, it is verboten for under 21s. Not that it affects ME... :mf_rosetinted:

Too soon for me. :overreact: Only 3 weeks later and it could have been a possibility. Too bad. :tears:

What a pity Alie! :doh: I'll cross my fingers and toes, for new chances for you asap! :huglove:

Love,love

me

Bought a ticket... :fisch:

I was replying to Dee's question ("what have I done?") when I posted this... didn't say I bought a ticket. I thought I'd included the quote from her when I posted, but apparently I didn't...

Sorry for the confusion to my friends.

There's no way in the world I could attend any of the three gigs at this time.

Edited by Kezza

I was replying to Dee's question ("what have I done?") when I posted this... didn't say I bought a ticket. I thought I'd included the quote from her when I posted, but apparently I didn't...

Sorry for the confusion to my friends.

There's no way in the world I could attend any of the three gigs at this time.

oh geez, i was confused, thanks for clarifying. sorry you can't come this time :itsok:

oh geez, i was confused, thanks for clarifying. sorry you can't come this time :itsok:

Too much going on here to allow me to escape on such short notice.

You know that you aren't allowed to go to this gig, it's "verboten" :mikacool:

Sorry, had to do this one :teehee:

That's the first thing that came to my mind as well :naughty:

Enjoy everyone who can go :thumb_yello:

Mika and New York is a wonderful combination I'm sure :wub2:

All booked now! I will be arriving at the venue late-ish but hope to see y'all for late-night pierogies afterwards. :yay:

Looking forward to pierogies too!! :boing:

Edited by 77red

All booked now! I will be arriving at the venue late-ish but hope to see y'all for late-night pierogies afterwards. :yay:

It's so funny, but late-night pierogies is one of the first things I thought of, as well! :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl::fisch: Again for one of the both places in New-York i would need a place to stay.. to go it is not such a problem i am in Montreal.. but don't know at all where to stay.. Suggestion anyone? :wink2::naughty:

Not sure if this helps at all, but my group will be going to Manhattan after the Verboten show and stay at a hotel near Webster Hall, so we will be in walking distance for the second concert.

[EDIT: Hotel details deleted as you probably shouldn't advertise on a public thread where you're staying. Stalkers are everywhere. Seriously. :shocked: ]

I'm just so excited to see Mika twice, and so soon after Montreal. My face hurts from all the grinning. Hope to meet some of you there! :thumb_yello:

Edited by dcdeb
  • Like 1

I actually booked a bed in a student dorm(a hostel), for $30 per night. So if you want to save money this might be a good idea.

:blush-anim-cl::fisch: Again for one of the both places in New-York i would need a place to stay.. to go it is not such a problem i am in Montreal.. but don't know at all where to stay.. Suggestion anyone? :wink2::naughty:

It's so funny, but late-night pierogies is one of the first things I thought of, as well! :naughty:

so pierogies are that good, huh? i'm definitely gonna try them this time :naughty:

just wondering, since this gig is in Brooklyn and Veselka is near Webster Hall so are we planning on taking the subway over to Manhattan together, or go somewhere else for pierogies, what?

just wondering, since this gig is in Brooklyn and Veselka is near Webster Hall so are we planning on taking the subway over to Manhattan together, or go somewhere else for pierogies, what?

Yeah I was thinking we take the subway to Veselka. It's open late, there are pierogies...good enough for me :naughty: