Mika Is A Fan of Shiina Ringo

CazGirl

Hey guys!

U know i listen to japanese music...well, u know that japanese interview with mika and that weird man with long curly/fuzzy hair and Mika says he likes Shiina Ringo?

well i searched her on YouTube..

and i discover i already knew her!!!!!!

a year or 2 ago my friend told me to listen to two of her songs. one was "la salle de baine" which is very bizarre because she's japanese, the song title is french and she sings in english O.o

it's BARE weird!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGq2w...elated&search=

i also like Shiina Ringo:punk:

her voice is sooo special!i like her japan mixed with british accent when singing english songs:naughty:

she cover radiohead's creep before

she rocks!she is also a weirdo!

i saw a vid that she sang on telly without any makeup...

but she still looks good!

Just watched the video...nice song, but the lyrics are quite disturbing actually. I don't see how the title of the song, which means 'batrhoom', has anything to do with the actual song :bleh: hehe

Just watched the video...nice song, but the lyrics are quite disturbing actually. I don't see how the title of the song, which means 'batrhoom', has anything to do with the actual song :bleh: hehe

lol yeah i know. something about head and a bath? well...the video is of her in a bath. i think the video, even though it's very weird, is actually very beautiful. very graphical. Reminds me of some of Ayumi Hamasaki's videos. (GO SEARCH! GO LOVE J-POP!!! lol...)

lol yeah i know. something about head and a bath? well...the video is of her in a bath. i think the video, even though it's very weird, is actually very beautiful. very graphical. Reminds me of some of Ayumi Hamasaki's videos. (GO SEARCH! GO LOVE J-POP!!! lol...)

I shall go, I shall love! lol

You know, this is between you and me *whispers* I watch Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi :P Shhhh...lol I mean come on, how insanely amazing are those two??? :roftl:

SHIINA RINGO IS FABULOUS. :biggrin2:

I have three of her solo albums, 'Muzai Moratorium', 'Shouso Strip' and 'Karuki Zaamen Kuri no Hana', and they're all great! The Japanese version of La Salle de Bain, 'Yokushi.tsu', is on Shouso Strip, and isn't quite so mental *LOL* but is still good.

"Nondemono nomikirenu bottoru de fujouri o, ah, gyoushi se yo..."

I haven't heard any of her stuff with Tokyo Jihen though, I should check them out... *makes mental note*

[EDIT] Bah, the censor doesn't like certain Japanese words... XD

I shall go, I shall love! lol

You know, this is between you and me *whispers* I watch Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi :P Shhhh...lol I mean come on, how insanely amazing are those two??? :roftl:

IVE WATCHED THAT!!! LMFAO!!!!!

Thats an awesome show.

Puffy Ami Yumi sang the theme song for Teen Titans :D japanese AND english!!

"when there's trouble you know who to caaaalll.....TEEN TITANS!!"

SHIINA RINGO IS FABULOUS. :biggrin2:

I have three of her solo albums, 'Muzai Moratorium', 'Shouso Strip' and 'Karuki Zaamen Kuri no Hana', and they're all great! The Japanese version of La Salle de Bain, 'Yokushi.tsu', is on Shouso Strip, and isn't quite so mental *LOL* but is still good.

"Nondemono nomikirenu bottoru de fujouri o, ah, gyoushi se yo..."

I haven't heard any of her stuff with Tokyo Jihen though, I should check them out... *makes mental note*

[EDIT] Bah, the censor doesn't like certain Japanese words... XD

i know lmao!

like..

arigatou gozaima****a!

i always do "gozaimashi-ta" >_<

Hey guys!

U know i listen to japanese music...well, u know that japanese interview with mika and that weird man with long curly/fuzzy hair and Mika says he likes Shiina Ringo?

well i searched her on YouTube..

and i discover i already knew her!!!!!!

a year or 2 ago my friend told me to listen to two of her songs. one was "la salle de baine" which is very bizarre because she's japanese, the song title is french and she sings in english O.o

it's BARE weird!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGq2w...elated&search=

...been getting some j-related stuff(musical) from a friend in HK...so my turn to share (links only)

Brain-etching colourful vids of Aya Matsuura

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHi2_ewZUDM

Jumpy Hinoi Team (go to their homepage and theres a new album sampler)

older stuff

Sticky tricky bang (with Korikki choshu)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kHuDS2RwrI&mode=related&search=

Hinoi team night of fire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCAFl_tqw1w

(King Kong all night long…yeah…)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmC-hKWtzkE&mode=related&search=

+ J-Toys I have mentioned earlier :)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6499

Puffy Ami Yumi sang the theme song for Teen Titans :D japanese AND english!!

"when there's trouble you know who to caaaalll.....TEEN TITANS!!"

I love that song, it's funneh XD

I also love their song 'K2G', which was featured in an episode of TT. It's got this happy, boppy ska sound to it which always makes me want to dance :biggrin2:

I love that song, it's funneh XD

I also love their song 'K2G', which was featured in an episode of TT. It's got this happy, boppy ska sound to it which always makes me want to dance :biggrin2:

btw- there are some pretty interesting guys- and I think they r called "Tokyo Ska band" or smth...

WOOOO EUROBEAT :biggrin2: <3 <3 <3 <3

I heard another song of theirs once and thought it was really cool, but just kinda forgot to listen to any more of their stuff, LOL...

I luv the new stuff- "Dancin' dreaming" and "Pls forgive me" and some xmas song - sorry for the jumpy word again, but its the best one to describe:biggrin2:

I think there must be smth on their official page

btw- there are some pretty interesting guys- and I think they r called "Tokyo Ska band" or smth...

Oh, Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra? I think I downloaded a song of theirs once, but then they became yet another one of those bands that I sort of forgot to check out, LOL...

*makes mental note to listen to more of their stuff*

I know Aya Matasuura. She's part of Tsunku's record company "Hello! Project" which Morning Musume are also involved in. I think she auditioned for Morning Musume but got a solo career instead. She's doing a duo project with Miki Fujimoto at the moment called "GAM" (i cant remember what is stands for) and they've released the singles "THANKS!" and "Melodies" where there's a bit of lesbianage going on in that video LOL.

Miki Fujimoto also auditioned for Morning Musume, but, like Aya, got a solo career. However, Tsunku placed her in Morning Musume and the debut single was "Shabondama" (SoapBubbles) along with three other newly 6 generation members, and the single went to number one (2004 i think?)

When the leader of Morning Musume graduated (Yoshizawa Hitomi) Fujimoto Miki became the new leader. However, she broke records when she left the group after 26 days of becoming leader, because "FRIDAY" magazine spoke about her scandal of seeing someone, rather like much like they did with another member Mari Yaguchi back in early 2005.

...I sound like a right geek right now, and none of you actually about this info LOL.

Oh, Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra? I think I downloaded a song of theirs once, but then they became yet another one of those bands that I sort of forgot to check out, LOL...

*makes mental note to listen to more of their stuff*

...think it is this one...

I know Aya Matasuura. She's part of Tsunku's record company "Hello! Project" which Morning Musume are also involved in. I think she auditioned for Morning Musume but got a solo career instead. She's doing a duo project with Miki Fujimoto at the moment called "GAM" (i cant remember what is stands for) and they've released the singles "THANKS!" and "Melodies" where there's a bit of lesbianage going on in that video LOL.

Miki Fujimoto also auditioned for Morning Musume, but, like Aya, got a solo career. However, Tsunku placed her in Morning Musume and the debut single was "Shabondama" (SoapBubbles) along with three other newly 6 generation members, and the single went to number one (2004 i think?)

When the leader of Morning Musume graduated (Yoshizawa Hitomi) Fujimoto Miki became the new leader. However, she broke records when she left the group after 26 days of becoming leader, because "FRIDAY" magazine spoke about her scandal of seeing someone, rather like much like they did with another member Mari Yaguchi back in early 2005.

...I sound like a right geek right now, and none of you actually about this info LOL.

I really like Matsuura Aya's song 'YEAH! Meccha Holiday', it's so hyper and cute! :biggrin2:

I watched the video for MoMusu's 'Kanashimi Twilight' the other day, and I realised that I didn't know hardly any of the current members XD

When I think of the group, I think of them up to the time around when Tsuji and Kago were new LOL...

I really like Matsuura Aya's song 'YEAH! Meccha Holiday', it's so hyper and cute! :biggrin2:

I watched the video for MoMusu's 'Kanashimi Twilight' the other day, and I realised that I didn't know hardly any of the current members XD

When I think of the group, I think of them up to the time around when Tsuji and Kago were new LOL...

yeah. when the 4th generation entered Morning Musume, that was the "Golden Era" or something like that.

the members currently now are:

Ai Takahashi (Leader - hate her voice)

Niigaki Risa (Sub leader)

Michishige Sayumi

Kamei Eri

Tanaka Reina

Koharu Kusumi (seventh generation)

Mitsui Aika (Eighth generation)

JunJun*

LinLin*

*these two have been stuck in with the eighth generation, although they did not audition for the eighth generation. They are CHINESE exchange students, hence their nicknames. I don't how long they are going to be in MoMusu for, but they debut single is getting released later this month.

• 10 years later...