Mika @ Lowlands, the Netherlands (17-08-2007)

Blue

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As the other thread seems to have disappeared :blink: I'll bump this one up.

Some performances will be shown on tv: http://www.radio.nl/2003/home/medianieuws/010.archief/2007/07/122138.html

Lowlands bij de Vpro

Lowlands 2007 is ook dit jaar weer (gedeelteljk) live via tv en internet te volgen. In vier uitzendingen doet de VPRO in het weekend van 17, 18 en 19 augustus op Nederland 3 live verslag van Lowlands. Het popfestival, vanaf het festivalterrein in Biddinghuizen, verwacht evenals vorig jaar meer dan 50.000 bezoekers.

De Vpro maakt tijdens Lowlands onder andere opnames van Kaiser Chiefs, Editors, Damien Rice, The Killers, Mika, Lily Allen, Jamie T., C.S.S., Ojos de Brujo, Interpol, Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, Motorhead, Nine Inch Nails, Groove Armada, The Klaxons en LCD Sound System. De presentatie van de uitzendingen is in handen van Brecht van Hulten, Gijsbert Kamer (criticus) en Paula van den Elsen (interviews). [Radio.NL]

Time schedule ('blokkenschema'): http://www.lowlands.nl/blokkenschema.php

Mika is planned for Friday August 17, 20.15-21.15.

• 2 weeks later...
it's tomorrow. :wink2: well ok, today, but in the evening. i must admit i also got confused cause the date on my pc says 17th. :naughty:

Oh ok haha. Oh wow.....I totally forgot what day it was.....geez...what summer does to me haha. My bad.

Do you know if you will be able to watch Mika live if you choose the Webcam feature (under the audio/video/foto tab at the top)?

Don't know, you can have a try...

I'm walking around with 3FM on my crappy little radio and earplugs since 5PM but I haven't heard anything about Mika yet. :blink:

Haha now they're playing relax in the background during the interview with Just Jack.

Ah! I must have missed that, I turned the volume down a bit during my quick shopping session in the supermarket. :naughty:

Don't know, you can have a try...

I'm walking around with 3FM on my crappy little radio and earplugs since 5PM but I haven't heard anything about Mika yet. :blink:

Oh, I'm sorry! :blush-anim-cl: I only asked because I can't read Dutch, and they have this ticker tape thing across the bottom, and I didn't know if they were saying anything about showing the festival performances live. Can anyone who can see the webcam feature and read Dutch answer this question?

Sorry, I was a bit short, I was checking the tv at the same time. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm watching the 3FM webcam now. What they are showing there is the temporary 3FM studio at the festival site. The sound that you hear is the same as the radio live stream. The ticker tape text says 'Welcome at the 3FM studio', the names of the DJs, and it says that Nederland 3 (tv) will broadcast 'Freaknight' from 1AM.