Mika @ Lowlands, the Netherlands (17-08-2007)

Blue

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OH!!! I just heard the person say MIKA!!! Twice!! At least I think that's what he said! And somethign about Lowlands.

Did he? I must have missed that! See, I shouldn't do ten things at the same time. :blush-anim-cl:

Well, I'm not 100% sure, since what I heard was something like dutchdutchdutchdutchMIKA?dutchdutchdutchdutchMIKA?dutchdutchdutchdutchLowlandsFestivaldutchdutch, and I really can't be sure.

But do you think for sure that they will be broadcasting MIKA live? Because towards the bottom of the homepage it says something about a person named Gabriel Rios at 20:15? But then I can't understand everything else, so...

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read your above post! Sorry!

They didn't say that they would broadcast his performance. :wink2:

But keep listening, you'll never know if he will be on. Or maybe an interview.

I'm listening to it :shocked: Well, maybe Mika is coming soon, but actually I don't think so..

About Lowlands on tv:

Lowlands 2007

Vrijdag 17 augustus 2007

23:55 - 01:00

Genre: Muziek

Omroep: VPRO

4-delige live verslag van Lowlands, het belangrijkste en hipste popfestival van Nederland. Het festival verwacht evenals vorig jaar meer dan 50.000 bezoekers. Op papier ziet het festivalprogramma er veelbelovend uit. De VPRO maakt opnames van Kaiser Chiefs, Editors, Damien Rice, The Killers, Mika, Jamie T., C.S.S., Ojos de Brujo, Interpol, Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, Motörhead, Nine Inch Nails, Groove Armada, The Klaxons en LCD Sound System. Tussen de optredens door interviews met onder anderen Editors, Lily Allen, Patrick Watson, Interpol en Kings of Leon. Daarnaast zijn er talloze sfeerreportages vanaf het festivalterrein in Biddinghuizen. Het festival biedt ook filmvoorstellingen, theater en cabaret. Er zijn optredens van onder anderen De Lama's, Kluun & Saskia Noort, Kader Abdolah en Jan Jaap van der Wal. Vanavond: Editors, Damien Rice, Jamie T., The good, the bad & the queen, Oi va Voi en Just Jack. Presentatie: Brecht van Hulten, Gijsbert Kamer (criticus) en Paula van den Elsen (interviews).

http://www.nederland3.nl

^ Ofcourse I'll be watching tonight!

I was kinda hoping they'd stream his show on 3voor12.nl but nothing so far.. nothing planned for tonight either (they put up a list of what they'll be showing).