What do you think the Happy Ending is gonna look like?

Kachinga!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think something like a great gospel choir with Mika as dirigent? :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

something like that? :roftl:

Yeah i think something like that to.:naughty: I can't wait for the video!

Didn't he say somewhere what it would be like? I may be wrong but I think I remember something.... unfortunately I don't remember what he actually said...

Or maybe I have dreamed about that....:blink:

haha, i wish i had cool dreams like that:naughty:

Euhm, i dunno.. for some reason, i imagine a meadow, and an apple tree, and lots of apples (red ones), and only Mika's in it, and like skipping away in the meadow:shocked:

Don't ask me why...:shocked:

euhm, didn't you start the thread??:wink2:

wel we zijn elk aan het zeggen hoe we de video van happy ending zien. Ik zie dus een video vol rode appels lol:roftl:

ja ik heb het gestart,maar iemand sprak Engels met moeilijke woorden wat ik niet kon begrijpen :blink: ik ben ook nog maar 11 :blush-anim-cl:

i think something like a great gospel choir with Mika as dirigent? :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

something like that? :roftl:

I'm with you on this .

I see Mika at the piano at the beginning singing and towards the end with a big choir around him, building up to the big finish.

I think I remember a while back, when he was doing the smaller sets and he didn't sing HE at the time, someone asked Martin why, and he said that at some point they were going to do it with a choir. So I'm thinking maybe, the vid will be out before November, that at those gigs they'll do it with a choir. That's just a hunch though, it may not happen that way.

no,i cant wait too. when releases Mika it?

Happy Ending - New Single Details

'Happy Ending' will be the new single from MIKA, a new special version will be available to download from October the 8th and available in the shops on CD and 7" on October the 15th. The formats will include new MIKA tracks. More news soon...

I dunno when the video will come out :blink:

everyone keeps coming up with the black and white idea...i think thats a pretty good idea tbh :thumb_yello:

Perhaps a video script has been made for this already OR perhaps Mika is lurking around getting ideas from this thread :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

How I see it is with Mika at the beginning. Playing piano, maybe like in a completely blackened room with only a spotlight on him [i see sheet music on the piano eventhough he doesn't use it xD >_<] And then when it starts the 'little bit of love' part the light and colour will slowly slowly begin to come in, and then when the stings kick in and the choir takes off for the chorus again it'll just burst out with colour and a full choir and string quartet or something like that.

:D