mika tattoos

rockinbabzz

now don't think you're not gonna show me that at the amsterdam gig :naughty:

Haha ok I lied.

Band tattoos freak me out because a lot of young people get them.. and regret it later. I remember one girl who had Brian Molko tattooed on her arm.. then some years later she regretted it and wanted to have his face turned into.. I dunno some other guy..

So here's a lesson children, think hard before getting a band tattoo!

Haha ok I lied.

Band tattoos freak me out because a lot of young people get them.. and regret it later. I remember one girl who had Brian Molko tattooed on her arm.. then some years later she regretted it and wanted to have his face turned into.. I dunno some other guy..

yeah that's my opinion too really, i have a friend who has a massive The Darkness logo on her back and now she hates it...

though a little something inspired by mika's artwork could be cool

are there already people with a mika related tattoo?

not that i'm planning on getting one, i'll stick with my ladybugs :bleh: just curious

whoa!!! :blink:

You have a ladybug tatt too??

hello twin!! :naughty:

yeah that's my opinion too really, i have a friend who has a massive The Darkness logo on her back and now she hates it...

though a little something inspired by mika's artwork could be cool

Yeah but I think that's a different thing.. because you can see that seperated from Mika aswell..

whoa!!! :blink:

You have a ladybug tatt too??

hello twin!! :naughty:

what, you do too?? awesome! where?? mine's on my foot:

lieveheersbeestjebabs.jpg

it doesn't look it's best on that piccie...

i'm planning on getting more, i like the idea of having ladybugs on several places on my body

• Like 1

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/BabsDanling/lieveheersbeestjebabs.jpg

i'm planning on getting more, i like the idea of having ladybugs on several places on my body

Oooh that's lovely! (Is that the same ladybug you have on your website?)

Your shoes make me want to go "there's no place like home.. there's no place like home.. "

Haha ok I lied.

I agree...you might easily regret a band tattoo :biggrin2: (just like a tatto of your ex bf/gf)...

Anyway, I've always wanted to have a heartagram tattoo...Of course it is somehow related to HIM, but besides I really love the symbol, so yeah...still thinking about the right place...

Oh, that's beautiful!!!

Oooh that's lovely! (Is that the same ladybug you have on your website?)

Your shoes make me want to go "there's no place like home.. there's no place like home.. "

kinda yeah, i tend to draw ladybugs everywhere so i just had to have on my website aswell :bleh:

Ohh I love yours..

I have to drop my pants to show mine and I think you'd all prefer I didn't!! :biggrin2:

(It's on my hip)

not at all! well, ok, a little, but cutting your finger with a knife is a 1000 times worse, for example. star tattoos are cool :thumb_yello:

thanks! i had a dream last night that i went to get one. and i asked the tattoo guy if it was going to hurt much, and he started laughing and said "it's like cutting your leg open".

but still. i think i'm going to get it.

are there already people with a mika related tattoo?

not that i'm planning on getting one, i'll stick with my ladybugs :bleh: just curious

Now there's something we Oldlings could do in Glasgow! To show

our common bond... a MIKA-related tattoo. Sorta like the actors

did in the Lord of the Rings... didn't I read that all of them in the

"fellowship" got the same tattoo?

Oh, I can just see us now... :roftl:

And then explaining it to our husbands when we got home! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

dcdeb

• Haha 1

And then explaining it to our husbands when we got home! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

dcdeb

hahaha yeah you should all get mika's face tattood on your butt :thumb_yello:

• Haha 1

thanks! i had a dream last night that i went to get one. and i asked the tattoo guy if it was going to hurt much, and he started laughing and said "it's like cutting your leg open".

but still. i think i'm going to get it.

haha no it's just little stings, nothing to worry about, go for it!

Anyway, I've always wanted to have a heartagram tattoo...Of course it is somehow related to HIM, but besides I really love the symbol, so yeah...still thinking about the right place...

I'm gonna get one on my 30th birthday :biggrin2: I have been pulled out of so many tattoo shops through the years because I always want to get one whenever I'm drunk, so at one point my friend said as a joke that if I still want it when I'm 30 then he'll pay it - well I can wait then :arf2:

dcdeb

It's true, the fellowship all have a tattoo in Elvish. I was contemplating the daisy's from his album LOL

I'm gonna get one on my 30th birthday :biggrin2: I have been pulled out of so many tattoo shops through the years because I always want to get one whenever I'm drunk, so at one point my friend said as a joke that if I still want it when I'm 30 then he'll pay it - well I can wait then :arf2:

Do it Kata!:biggrin2: