mika tattoos

rockinbabzz

hahaha yeah you should all get mika's face tattood on your butt :thumb_yello:

Hmmm... I don't think I'd want to do that to Mika's beautiful face :blush-anim-cl:

Besides I wouldn't be able to see it back there! :wink2:

No... I was thinking more like Jemma... a flower or some of the cogs or

rainbow-type thingies...

I've always wanted a tattoo, actually, just never was motivated enough

to go out and get one... hmmm...

dcdeb

Hmmm... I don't think I'd want to do that to Mika's beautiful face :blush-anim-cl:

Besides I wouldn't be able to see it back there! :wink2:

No... I was thinking more like Jemma... a flower or some of the cogs or

rainbow-type thingies...

I've always wanted a tattoo, actually, just never was motivated enough

to go out and get one... hmmm...

dcdeb

Well If I can get to Glasgow dcdeb we could do it together!:naughty: (god that sounded so wrong LOL)

Well If I can get to Glasgow dcdeb we could do it together!:naughty: (god that sounded so wrong LOL)

:lmao:

OK, that's probably not a quote we want to take out of context! :lmao:

Not that there's anything wrong with that! :mf_rosetinted:

dcdeb

That is so funny!!!!! I was gonna start a thread and post my tattoos.....

I am about to get a MIKA tattoo......

Literally it is gonna say MIKA on my upper left arm.... I am still working on the design ANY suggestions????????

I already have a 'FREDDIE' tattoo on my ankle..... I will post pictures when it is complete!!!!!!!!

I would LOVE to hear some suggestions for my MIKA tattoo!!!!!!

• Like 1

Literally it is gonna say MIKA on my upper left arm.... I am still working on the design ANY suggestions????????

I already have a 'FREDDIE' tattoo on my ankle..... I will post pictures when it is complete!!!!!!!!

Really on your arm? Are you sure? I would really think about it hun if I were you remember a tattoo is for life not just for Mika LOL

Really on your arm? Are you sure? I would really think about it hun if I were you remember a tattoo is for life not just for Mika LOL

I know that I will LOVE Mika *for life* so it is okay.... and I HAVE been thinking about it for a YEAR! I got my Freddie tattoo... and I do not regret it at all!!!!! I will LOVE him for life.... and I want MIKA to be a part of me forever as well.... It is going to be beautiful!!!!! If I could JUST come up with an awesome design!!!!

• Like 1

is the Freddie tattoo in relation to Mr Mercury or Freddies Double?? :naughty:

THAT is a good one!!!! FREDDIE MERCURY *of course*

I was gonna get Farrokh, but just went with Freddie..... :biggrin2:

:naughty: thats cool then lol although i think that would be pretty hilarious if it was a tattoo for David :naughty: how many tattoos do you have?

its a coincidence this thread would appear i was very seriously thinking of getting a mika album artwork tattoo but i decided to wait until the second album comes out because its possible i would like that art work better ...but the problem i have is where to place such a tattoo because i already have so many :shocked:

its a coincidence this thread would appear i was very seriously thinking of getting a mika album artwork tattoo but i decided to wait until the second album comes out because its possible i would like that art work better ...but the problem i have is where to place such a tattoo because i already have so many :shocked:

get the tattoo on your face :mf_rosetinted: lol

nah, where are all the other tattoos? ive seen one on your arm....

get the tattoo on your face :mf_rosetinted: lol

nah, where are all the other tattoos? ive seen one on your arm....

i also have a tribal ankle bracelet and a black cat on my stomach...although if i am ever fortuanate to get pregnant i worry about the state that one will be in afterwards :blink:

i also have a tribal ankle bracelet and a black cat on my stomach...although if i am ever fortuanate to get pregnant i worry about the state that one will be in afterwards :blink:

:naughty: i want a tattoo on my hip or stomach but the whole idea of it being smeared has put me off :naughty: you never know, the kitty may stay in tact :thumb_yello:

i wanted a tattoo over my appendix scar but i'm not having it for that reason... and i dont even really want kids haha but just in case i change my mind. if mika wants to have my babies, for example.

i wanted a tattoo over my appendix scar but i'm not having it for that reason... and i dont even really want kids haha but just in case i change my mind. if mika wants to have my babies, for example.

thats why i got my cat on my stomach to hide the scar from when i got my belly button pierced but as a rule tattooists only tatoo over scars if they are too young because the skin tissue underneath is unstable thats why my cat is slightly to the left of my scar :blink: