mika tattoos

rockinbabzz

Thank you. :)

If you want to know what the other is about, watch this (it's worth it watching!!)

ok, just waiting for it to load :thumb_yello: i dont know whether its youtube or just my laptop thats being really slow today :thumbdown: lol

thats why i got my cat on my stomach to hide the scar from when i got my belly button pierced but as a rule tattooists only tatoo over scars if they are too young because the skin tissue underneath is unstable thats why my cat is slightly to the left of my scar :blink:

ewww yukky....belly button piercings make me feel sick, I hate people who try to make me look at them (I got a bellybutton phobia, I just hate belly buttons full stop so to have to look at one let alone shove a post through it and have it all pop out when you get pregnant just makes me feel queasy.

ewww yukky....belly button piercings make me feel sick, I hate people who try to make me look at them (I got a bellybutton phobia, I just hate belly buttons full stop so to have to look at one let alone shove a post through it and have it all pop out when you get pregnant just makes me feel queasy.

*thinks about flashing belly button*

:naughty:

oh no sparkly1 now Mika knows how to scare you off all he has to do is flash his belly button at you :roftl: :roftl:

i don't want a mika tattoo because i know i'm going to regret it and i don't like color in tattoo's.

i have a tattoo on my right leg , a black trible .

i have it for more that 6 years now and i still love it.

i think a tattoo must be like jewlery for your body.

i wouldnt get a tatoo, im scared it would hurt heaps, and also if i would get a mika one, in ten years would i like mika as much and still like the tatoo?

exactly its such a leap to get an actual tattoo stating a name / band because there is nothing set in stone saying you will still like them in years to come so it may be a regretful Tattoo :thumb_yello:

exactly its such a leap to get an actual tattoo stating a name / band because there is nothing set in stone saying you will still like them in years to come so it may be a regretful Tattoo :thumb_yello:

That is an EXTREMELY valid point!!!!! I guess it all depends on the 'person' ....

I have loved Freddie since the day that I saw him.... and 25-years LATER I still love him madly deeply and I do not and have not regreted getting my Freddie tattoo! I love it, as much as I love him. He will always be a part of me- and I will always have his name on my mortal body.... even when it is put in the ground. I will take my love to the grave...:roftl:

....and I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt... COME WHAT MAY- I will still be loving Mika when I am 85 with wrinkled skin!!!!!! I am GONNA do it... cause I KNOW me.... and I love Mika FOREVER!!!!! :biggrin2: