mika tattoos

rockinbabzz

I get what you're saying' date=' but... I like it! I'm not sure about two things: 1. The area, 2. The tatoo itself.

But the idea of Mika+Tatoo sounds soooo sexy!!

But that girl... :shocked: And on the neck, that probably hurt a lot. But - if Mika loves it... good for him!! ♥

xoxo :blush-anim-cl:[/quote']

I agree on one thing that Mika+Tattoo does sound sexy :blush-anim-cl:

At first I hated it, but now after staring (for a while...) at the picture, I kinda got use to it...

Love the image, and i think it's quite good for a tatoo, but not on the neck :aah: (and not for Mika if possible, but the guy does wathever he wants :mf_rosetinted:)

my thoughts on his "tattoo" too :thumb_yello:

wonder why he'd didn't add the balloon tho

It is highly unlikely that he'd have been able to just get a tattoo scratched into his neck (of all places) without experiencing any swelling or redness or anything. Added to the fact the girl looks like she's doing a nazi salute, and the whole 'not like mikaness' situation. It just doesn't add up for it to be real-at least I hope it doesn't. :sneaky2:

Added to the fact the girl looks like she's doing a nazi salute, and the whole 'not like mikaness' situation. It just doesn't add up for it to be real-at least I hope it doesn't. :sneaky2:

It's not meant to look like a girl doing a Nazi salute and I don't think anyone who saw the detail would think that.

I think Mika is a fan of Banksy's although I agree he probably would never get a tattoo there.

He blogged once about this exhibition:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7662627.stm

"I found out today about Banksy’s new installation in New York. It’s a fake pet shop made up of amazing alternative creatures… check it out. This reminds me so much of my childhood brain!"

It's not meant to look like a girl doing a Nazi salute and I don't think anyone who saw the detail would think that.

I think Mika is a fan of Banksy's although I agree he probably would never get a tattoo there.

"I found out today about Banksy’s new installation in New York. It’s a fake pet shop made up of amazing alternative creatures… check it out. This reminds me so much of my childhood brain!"

Honestly, it does look like the salute but I never thought that Mika did it intentionally. NEVER. I know he's not racist, he will never be. :blink:

Thanks a lot for this link!! :blush-anim-cl: VERY interesting, indeed :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I really love this artwork and I'd love to have it painted on a wall but not on my body to be honest, not really a fan of sleeves and colour tattoos... However, it's an amazing piece of art!

• Like 2

• 2 years later...