The Josh Groban Thread

Anzuzu

Hi all Josh Groban fans! :biggrin2:

I tried to look for Josh thread but didn't found any. So, this the thread for everybody who loves this amazing singer! I love his pure voice, beautiful songs and curls of course. :naughty:

Please join in if you feel the same!

Josh is right there in my myspace friends!! I got his new album a while back, but my favourite is still the Ally McBeal song. I think he was 17 when he sang it, with his amazing voice!! "To where you are" isn't that it?...it's a while since I heard it...:boxed:

Josh is right there in my myspace friends!! I got his new album a while back, but my favourite is still the Ally McBeal song. I think he was 17 when he sang it, with his amazing voice!! "To where you are" isn't that it?...it's a while since I heard it...:boxed:

:welcomeani: Blue Sky! Yes, that song is called To Where You Are. It's one of my favourites too! Very beautiful...

Oh...I love Josh too...when he performed You Raise Me Up on American Idol with the African Children's Choir...I cried:wub2: ...he's got an amazing voice...and is great to look at:wink2:

Hi, I counted you in! :thumb_yello:

You Raise me up is superb! :mf_lustslow:

He did a song with the Corrs a few years ago (It was called "Canto Alla Vita")

Loved it.

..Cant say that I love hmi though.. Sorry.. :wink2:

But can I count you in? :wink2:

Welcome Becks and *carrie*! :biggrin2:

*Raises hand*

May I please join?

Lol I went trik-or-treating last night and we got to this lady that said "You have to do a trick before I give you a treat"

So I walked up to her (Dressed as a Cancan dancer and in SHOCKINGLY high stillettos!) and sang two lines of you rais me up and so she gave us all chocolate:)

*Raises hand*

May I please join?

Lol I went trik-or-treating last night and we got to this lady that said "You have to do a trick before I give you a treat"

So I walked up to her (Dressed as a Cancan dancer and in SHOCKINGLY high stillettos!) and sang two lines of you rais me up and so she gave us all chocolate:)

haha!

thats awesome!:bleh:

*high fives*

*Raises hand*

May I please join?

Welcome Lolliepop girl! :thumb_yello::biggrin2: