The Josh Groban Thread

Anzuzu

Lol I went trik-or-treating last night and we got to this lady that said "You have to do a trick before I give you a treat"

So I walked up to her (Dressed as a Cancan dancer and in SHOCKINGLY high stillettos!) and sang two lines of you rais me up and so she gave us all chocolate:)

That's nice. :biggrin2:

Add me please. I've been on FOJG for 5 years now. I love the Josh man!!

th_beautiful.jpg

th_charandjosh.jpg

Hi all Josh Groban fans! :biggrin2:

I tried to look for Josh thread but didn't found any. So, this the thread for everybody who loves this amazing singer! I love his pure voice, beautiful songs and curls of course. :naughty:

Please join in if you feel the same!

The list of Josh fans:

#1 Anzuzu

#2 Rainbow Sky

#3 Blue Sky

#4 lollipopgirl83

#5 Becks

#6 *carrie*

#7 Lolliepop girl

Hee hee! I rarely post over at FOJG. In the 5 years that I have been a member, I only have 1200 posts. Look how many I have here. Of course, I do IM with them more...so, I'm sure they hear from me more. LOL

I'm cchristys over there...you can find me in the "30 something sisters and Friends" thread. Um, but, you will probably be able to find me here easier. LOL

I'm on FOJG too! Never posted anything though..:(

I think he has an extremely beautiful voice. I had two of his cds, but I have never reached a hardcore fan status. I should really put his cds in more often though. :)

Great! Can I add you to the list?

I'm so bad...I've been putting Mika's pictures all over the Josh boards today. :wub2: Hmm, I guess I should put Josh pictures here. :naughty:

1235792488011555428S425x425Q85.jpg

I love this pic....Ran into him in Paris when I went to pick up my tickets. I had no makeup on. figures! LOL!! But, he looks nerdy..so we are even. :naughty:

That's cute! How many of his concerts have you been to?

Um, I've honestly lost count. :wink2: Too many! LMAO!! Let's see: Here's a few that I can remember: LMAO

Shrine Auditorium

Staples Center

Anaheim Pond (twice)

Las Vegas - 2 or 3 times

Paris, France

AOL filming

Greek Theater

Greek Theater Filming

Hollywood Bowl a few times

Crap, I know there's more. Hmm, I really am a Grobanite. :naughty:

That's cute! How many of his concerts have you been to?

Um, I've honestly lost count. :wink2: Too many! LMAO!! Let's see: Here's a few that I can remember: LMAO

Shrine Auditorium

Staples Center

Anaheim Pond (twice)

Las Vegas - 2 or 3 times

Paris, France

AOL filming

Greek Theater

Greek Theater Filming

Hollywood Bowl a few times

Crap, I know there's more. Hmm, I really am a Grobanite. :naughty:

Haha wow!! I've only been to two.

Well, living in his home town, has a few perks!! Oh, the BIGGIE, that I forgot about.......

His high school honored him and we all went to that. That was awesome! There were only 150 people there...what a night that was! That was my first pic that I posted on here where we are dressed up.

OMG! :shocked: That sounds awesome! You're a lucky girl! :punk:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, okay, didn't have to trade a thing. I got my pic with MIKA!! And, the funny thing is it looks like my pic with Josh!

I knew I forgot to do something this morning. I wanted to record Oprah to see it. Darnit! Well, after 27 hours of travelling from Glasgow to see MIKA play, it's amazing I made it to work. LOL

This may sound horrible..but, I would trade that night for one pic with MIKA!! LMAO!!! Actually, I met some of my best friends that weekend...so, not really..but, I really want a pic with the Mikster. LOL

Wow, okay, didn't have to trade a thing. I got my pic with MIKA!! And, the funny thing is it looks like my pic with Josh!

I knew I forgot to do something this morning. I wanted to record Oprah to see it. Darnit! Well, after 27 hours of travelling from Glasgow to see MIKA play, it's amazing I made it to work. LOL

That's great you got a picture with Mika! Now I just have to get one with Josh and Mika.

I wish I had known he was going to be in Macon. I would have driven up there..I'm only an hour and a half away :(