The Josh Groban Thread

Anzuzu

i did.

My sister screamed 'MIKA!!' and got me all excited.:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

but i liked his performance and my mom wants his Christmas CD:biggrin2:

Ohh she needs to get his Christmas CD. I've been listening to it all the time lately. I love it!

OMG!! That's hillarious! Actually, I'm afraid of calling Josh Mika and Mika Josh! If they were ever in the same room together...I would be so confused. BUT, SO HAPPY!! Hopefully, I would be in the same room too. :biggrin2:

no,no.:lmfao:

she screamed 'MIKA!!'

(because she thought it was him at first:naughty: )

and i turned around so fast, i think i might have crick in my neck:sneaky2:

I wanted to get a pic with Josh when I went to see him in August....except that my friend, her mom and her sister wanted to leave so we could get out of the parking lot. I should've just told them to come back and get me in a couple of hours :naughty:

No kidding..you should have had them come back to get you. I'm just so happy right now that I have a picture with both of my favorite artists now. They are both hanging on my office wall. :wub2:

I wanted to get a pic with Josh when I went to see him in August....except that my friend, her mom and her sister wanted to leave so we could get out of the parking lot. I should've just told them to come back and get me in a couple of hours :naughty:

Yay, glad you love Josh! My Dad called me this morning to let me know that all he wanted for Christmas was Josh's Christmas CD. Yay, now I have my Dad into him. LOL!!

Baruka just turned me on to Josh Groban...

I love his voice, and tht he doesn't sing his r's...

plus he's easy on the eyes.

Hi Ricki,

You are a Josh fan too? Right on! OMG...I just can't imagine those two in the same room together. Although, I think Mika would get most of my attention. He's just a little bit more gorgeous. :wink2: But, I think they are both funny. Josh always cracks me up but Mika makes me feel giddy. But, they are both sweethearts.

I bought his Christmas CD couple weeks ago. It's very nice. Could you imagine Mika and Josh in concert together.:naughty:

It would be a blast! :mf_lustslow:

I don't have that CD yet. What songs it includes? Holy night is brilliant, I've it in some another Christmas CD. :wub2:

It would be a blast! :mf_lustslow:

I don't have that CD yet. What songs it includes? Holy night is brilliant, I've it in some another Christmas CD. :wub2:

Silent Night

Little Drummer Boy

I'll be Home for Christmas

Ave Maria

Angels we have Heard on High

Thankful

The Christmas Song

What Child is This

The First Noel

Petit Papa Noel

It came Upon a Midnight Clear

Panis Angelicus

O come All Ye Faithful

For the most part I love the CD. Would be great for background music for Family Gatherings. I would've liked Ave Maria to be more powerful know what Josh is capable of but again great CD.

Silent Night

Little Drummer Boy

I'll be Home for Christmas

Ave Maria

Angels we have Heard on High

Thankful

The Christmas Song

What Child is This

The First Noel

Petit Papa Noel

It came Upon a Midnight Clear

Panis Angelicus

O come All Ye Faithful

For the most part I love the CD. Would be great for background music for Family Gatherings. I would've liked Ave Maria to be more powerful know what Josh is capable of but again great CD.

Thanx! :thumb_yello: Maybe I'll get it as a Christmas present. :mf_lustslow:

Hey Rainbow,

How are you doing? Well, I'm finally experiencing some very warm weather here in Bora Bora. YAY!! But, I'm badly sunburned. YIKES!!

I love this siggy too. It's amazing!

My friends saw Josh Groban in NYC yesterday! One of my friends dropped her camera and he picked it up for her! He's such a sweetie. We were chatting half a world away about it. Love the internet. LOL!

Take care,

Love,

Charlotte

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm finally experiencing some very warm weather here in Bora Bora. YAY!! But, I'm badly sunburned. YIKES!!

Wow, Bora Bora! Have a nice trip there! :punk:

PS. Aloe Vera is great help for burnt skin. :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

I had this dream a while back, but thought I would post it here. This dream was way before I had ever seen him in person.

The dream started off with Mika inviting me to London to watch his rehearsals since II would be unable to go to any of the other shows. The rehearsals were being done in a small pub outside of London. When I got to the pub, Mika had my name on a guestlist and a chair right up front for me!! GREAT! So, I took my seat and he came out and started singing. During "Happy Ending," he came over to me and started singing to me and then........and then....

HE TURNED INTO JOSH GROBAN!! NOOOOO!!! I love Josh but I yelled at him to get out of my Mika dream. He pouted and then he turned back into MIKA!! I woke up laughing. Too funny...too wierd. But, how fun to have Mika and Josh in a dream at the same time. LOL!!

But, it was MIKA's turn! LMAO!! Just thought I would share. I posted this at Mikasounds months ago. LOL