Mika @ Vorst Nationaal Brussels(Belgium) - 13-11-2007: REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I was in Brussels the 13th. It was the best gig ever. It's on my mind all the time eversince.

It's very nice to read all your reports en see the pics en videos, although it makes me miss the moments there ever more. It's a shame I'm just recently active on this forum, otherwise I would have known that there was a way to meet him after the concert. I hope he comes to Belgium again soon ... it gives me a chance to meet him, to be part of an extraordinary gig and to get to know all of you other Belgian and Dutch Mika fans.

Greets

Hi

I was in Brussels the 13th. It was the best gig ever. It's on my mind all the time eversince.

It's very nice to read all your reports en see the pics en videos, although it makes me miss the moments there ever more. It's a shame I'm just recently active on this forum, otherwise I would have known that there was a way to meet him after the concert. I hope he comes to Belgium again soon ... it gives me a chance to meet him, to be part of an extraordinary gig and to get to know all of you other Belgian and Dutch Mika fans.

Greets

hallo and welcome on the forum :mf_rosetinted:

the gig rocked:punk:

nice to see another Belgian Mika fan, we are quite rare here :roftl:

if you want to chat in Dutch or something you can visit the Dutch thread :wink2:

Hi

Greets

Cool!! another Leuvenaar on the forum!! Woot!:biggrin2::yay:

• 8 years later...