babspanky

Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Graham_Norton_Show_episodes

3 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Here NEW video link is.

The Graham Norton Show 2x11 - Miriam Margolyes, Ashley Jensen, Mika

RE-uploaded to YouTube

a part of Mika performs Relax

**************************************************************************************

Ugly Betty star Ashley Jensen and actress Miriam Margolyes, who took the place of Madame Morrible in the original cast of the London production of Wicked, join the host as he presents a mix of monologues, celebrity chat and eccentric characters. With music by Mika SUB

Comedy/Talk Show/Talk Show

Thursday 20th December at 10:00pm on BBC 2

awww *gets Jennie in a headlock and noogys her* :naughty:

:shocked:

You did not just do that!

I'm sooo gonna draw attention to you tomorrow and make sure Graham gets you on stage and embarrasses you mwahahaa

No seriously I'd still love London without all these things and Mika-stalking . :thumb_yello: (I think?)

:shocked:

You did not just do that!

I'm sooo gonna draw attention to you tomorrow and make sure Graham gets you on stage and embarrasses you mwahahaa

No seriously I'd still love London without all these things and Mika-stalking . :thumb_yello: (I think?)

I so did :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: hey ill do exactly the same to you! :bleh:

we're gona make a right name for ourselves LOL!

Yeh same here, i just wish i lived more central :thumbdown:

same same :naughty:

and it seems to have worked!!! :thumb_yello:

I'm not 100% sure but I think I'm gonna have a spare if anyone's interested? Still waiting for my sister to decide though...

I'd imagine RAK1 is interested?? She tried to get tix but didn't get the email...:sneaky2:

I so did :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: hey ill do exactly the same to you! :bleh:

we're gona make a right name for ourselves LOL!

Yeh same here, i just wish i lived more central :thumbdown:

We'll probably get kicked out before Mika comes on :blink: Throwing our paper aeroplanes and shouting stuff.....

We'll sit outside his house and wait for him to come back instead...Oooh do you think if we hang around after we might meet him? I didn't think of that...(I mean at the studio now.....not his front door haha)

Sorry I'm in a wierd hyper mood tonight - probably not making much sense...or just talking jibberish

We'll probably get kicked out before Mika comes on :blink: Throwing our paper aeroplanes and shouting stuff.....

We'll sit outside his house and wait for him to come back instead...Oooh do you think if we hang around after we might meet him? I didn't think of that...(I mean at the studio now.....not his front door haha)

Sorry I'm in a wierd hyper mood tonight - probably not making much sense...or just talking jibberish

:naughty: we'll get ASBO's slapped on us :roftl:

HA! i actually thought you meant his house then :boxed: i was thinking WOH too far :naughty: well im gona hang about afterwards cos i still havent met the buggar yet, he's pretty elusive lol so you best be waiting with me :mf_rosetinted:

Nice. Will they subtitle Happy Ending?:biggrin2:

Well they did used to do it on Top of the Pops and also the Eurovision Song Contest, which is handy, but even with subtitles, I still haven't much idea what they are singing about on that show, lol