Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

In China we have a local news. Last week I found they use Lollipop as background music when report some children activity.

Speaking of Lollipop, we have a singer here who had a song which is very similar to Lollipop but Mika is not credited at all. Here is the song for your reference.

http://v.ku6.com/show/BM7zNn-qebhcHOkPdidQOw...html?nr=1

I am shocked beyond words. . .BBC Radio 4 have just done a trailer for a program next week called, "What Would Elizabeth Bennett Do?" and they used Grace Kelly in the background.

:wub2:

Not something I thought I would ever hear!

It aired just before their flagship news program the World at One

Well GK is something, at least. It's Mika, but not a newer song. I forgot to mention, a few weeks ago there was a documentary on BBC TV about Torville and Dean, and they used the intros of SITM and MI. Both from LICM, but not usually played, so I was thrilled.

But I do wish the newer songs were getting played.

Anyway, great news, PS is nominated for best colab on Disney Radio (see thread on News section) so we all need to vote for it!

Btw, I heard Celebrate in the pub yesterday. Could hardly believe my ears! #MadeMyDay

• 2 weeks later...
Once again, the dvd gig at Parc Des Princes was aired again in our main channel!!!!! :fangurl::excite:I can't believe it! It's so good for him :blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello: YES - It really is - unbelievable !!! :wub2: Do you think it has something to do with your Peace Project, and the people you contacted re. this !?! After all, there are some persons who decided to put this amazing DVD on the program, again :fisch: If this had happened in my country, I'd be over the moon by happiness !! ... :naughty:

Love,love

me

Lol someone sang Grace Kelly in the knockoffs of the Voice UK...:aah:

I saw the video where they were all talking about it, before he sang, and saying how hard the song is to sing. Mika, of course, has been singing it, note perfect, for 7 years.

The Video didn't show the guy singing it. But it was so good to hear Mika's name mentioned on UK TV, and in such a positive way. And of course, they mentioned Kylie being Mika's friend.

:thumb_yello: YES - It really is - unbelievable !!! :wub2: Do you think it has something to do with your Peace Project, and the people you contacted re. this !?! After all, there are some persons who decided to put this amazing DVD on the program, again :fisch: If this had happened in my country, I'd be over the moon by happiness !! ... :naughty:

Love,love

me

I just think it's a rebroadcast actually :naughty: I guess they got an high rating last time? :teehee::teehee:

But the funny thing was with their subtitles to Hebrew :aah: They translated all the songs in the wrong way :doh:

So I send them an email about that at the first time, they sent me an answer that they'll look after that, and thanks for taking note and stuff like that, but yesterday it was exactly the same :aah:

I don't think it has anything to do with the peace project :blush-anim-cl: (PEACE PROJECT 4 EVAAAAAA :punk::punk::punk:)

Edited by lollipop161

I just think it's a rebroadcast actually :naughty: I guess they got an high rating last time? :teehee::teehee:

But the funny thing was with their subtitles to Hebrew :aah: They translated all the songs in the wrong way :doh:

So I send them an email about that at the first time, they sent me an answer that they'll look after that, and thanks for taking note and stuff like that, but yesterday it was exactly the same :aah:

I don't think it has anything to do with the peace project :blush-anim-cl: (PEACE PROJECT 4 EVAAAAAA :punk::punk::punk:)

:naughty: Haha - at least they know that there's a really good and caring fan, quarding everything that's sent re. MIKA ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

I saw the video where they were all talking about it, before he sang, and saying how hard the song is to sing. Mika, of course, has been singing it, note perfect, for 7 years.

The Video didn't show the guy singing it. But it was so good to hear Mika's name mentioned on UK TV, and in such a positive way. And of course, they mentioned Kylie being Mika's friend.

This is the performance:thumb_yello:

I swear i just had a miracle.

I was on VH1 channel, and my mom said to turn the TV off, coldplay was on, i waited till the song ends and prayed "let it be mika please please please god"...

And then "i wanna talk to you..."

I totally freaked out :aah::aah:

Ok good night lol :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by lollipop161
  • Like 1

US teen drama show, Make It Or Break It was just on, and played We Are Golden in it's entirity :wub2:

:thumb_yello: That's fantastic - sounds like a perfect song! :fisch: Maybe also "Kick ass" would have been a great song for this program! ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

• 3 weeks later...
US teen drama show, Make It Or Break It was just on, and played We Are Golden in it's entirity :wub2:

I love that show! I smiled like an idiot, when I heard We are golden!:naughty: I couldn't believe it. And it really fits in the scene :thumb_yello:

I love that show! I smiled like an idiot, when I heard We are golden!:naughty: I couldn't believe it. And it really fits in the scene :thumb_yello:

I'm always happy when Mika's music is played on a US show. As well as the UK, I want him to be big in America. UK media always respect musical artists who've broken America.

• 1 month later...

Maybe it's always played for the reveal, but tonight I caught some of D.I.Y.SOS and, as they showed the family around their nicely improved house, Happy Ending was played in the background. Very nice!

• 3 months later...

I don't know it has been posted to this thread... it's not new.

This is a TV commercial clip of National Bank in 2010.

MIKA Happy Ending 듣기MV가사번역 kb국민은행 cf

[YOUTUBE]Yf3LlyjbYPg[/YOUTUBE]

• 1 month later...

This has appeared this evening from the BBC, a trailer from Doctor Who, for its last episode of series 8

[YOUTUBE]?v=b6kZC4ukaRE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by RAK1
  • Like 1

This has appeared this evening from the BBC, a trailer from Doctor Who, for its last episode of series 8

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

A Mika song but not Mika's part :sad: best we can hope for, I guess.

A Mika song but not Mika's part :sad: best we can hope for, I guess.

I think it's :badword: brilliant! I wish I'd seen it - I'd have danced round the room. I mean - Mika music - used, rather than played as a golden oldie - in his toughest market - ENGLAND!

And Rose - thanks for posting the link as well as embedding the vid :thumb_yello:

Edited by Soaring Simpson

• 2 weeks later...

Is it only me who has noticed for a while they use any other world on the si perfume by Georgiou Armani? And also a while ago on celebrity big brother bit on the side they played Grace Kelly when Leslie came on which suited himcwell I think :)