Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

Is it only me who has noticed for a while they use any other world on the si perfume by Georgiou Armani? And also a while ago on celebrity big brother bit on the side they played Grace Kelly when Leslie came on which suited himcwell I think :)

I think somewhere here or another thread, the Si perfume commercial was mentioned, but I don't think that the Celeb BB was mentioned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Spy Soundtrack 2015

BBB in the film SPY

User Actions
  Follow
cfyoPFNv_bigger.jpgUMPG@UMPG

.@SpytheMovie is out now & it fts #UMPG songs "Boum Boum Boum" by @mikasounds & "Cola Song" co-written by @JBALVIN

CHAJdByUkAEyiPI.jpg

Spy Soundtrack List Movie (2015)

http://www.songonlyrics.net/soundtracks/spy-soundtrack-list.html

– Tracklist – OST List –

Listen to Original Score and full soundtrack songs, film score list, the playlist of all of the songs played in the movie, who sings them, including end credits and scene descriptions.

Spy Soundtrack Details:
Original release date: June 2, 2015

Below you can view the complete Spy Soundtrack list, album tracklist:

1. playme.pngWho Can You Trust – Ivy Levan
2. playme.pngBoum Boum Boum – Mika
3. playme.pngCola Song (Feat. J Balvin) – Inna
4. playme.pngMi Mi Mi – Serebro
5. playme.pngDancing Lasha Tumbai – Verka Serduchka
6. playme.pngGO! (feat. Karen O) – Santigold
7. playme.pngBounce – Iggy Azalea
8. playme.pngKill of the Night – Gin Wigmore
9. playme.pngI’m A Diva (Need Nobody) – Nicolay Mondaine feat. Texaz
10. playme.pngKISS – HEARTSREVOLUTION
11. playme.pngTwisted (feat. Mr. Probz) – 50 Cent
12. playme.pngCold Blooded – Ida Maria
13. playme.pngBad Seed Rising – Bad Seed Rising
14. Spy Party – Verka Serduchka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0CUVRkfCCk

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I heard the music part of Any Other World in a tv commercial for a perfume called Si (mutliple times already) and I see it mentioned above here as well. :)

Also heard the instrumental version of Lollipop and Stuck in the Middle in 2 Dutch tvshows.

I always kinda.. freak out when I hear a Mika song on tv haha. :naughty:

They played Talk About You in the Rovers on Friday's episode of Coronation Street.

That's really great! I don't watch Corrie, but lots of UK people still do. I think, if Mika would only make an effort to approach the UK again, by TV work, or the radio, or advertise something on TV, he could get back into peoples' minds in the UK. He just needs to do something, like he has in Italy and France.

Maybe he should also think of doing an orchestral concert here. I'm sure it would be welcome and would generate some good publicity for Mika.

That's really great! I don't watch Corrie, but lots of UK people still do. I think, if Mika would only make an effort to approach the UK again, by TV work, or the radio, or advertise something on TV, he could get back into peoples' minds in the UK. He just needs to do something, like he has in Italy and France.

Maybe he should also think of doing an orchestral concert here. I'm sure it would be welcome and would generate some good publicity for Mika.

His management also manages Clean Bandit and I see them on Corrie commercials all the time. Not just their music but the band actually has speaking parts.

I heard the music part of Any Other World in a tv commercial for a perfume called Si (mutliple times already) and I see it mentioned above here as well. :)

Also heard the instrumental version of Lollipop and Stuck in the Middle in 2 Dutch tvshows.

I always kinda.. freak out when I hear a Mika song on tv haha. :naughty:

Hahaha me too, I get so excited and my mum thinks I've gone mad lol. :lol:

I think it was either last week, or the week before, the instrumental of Staring at the Sun was played on Strictly Come Dancing.  It was played during a VT which showed the dancing couple training.  I was so happy because Strictly Come Dancing is one of my all-time favourite TV shows. :)

• Like 2

Lollipop played in the background of some kid show on the French TV channel (forgot which one  :doh:, I think it was Télétoon Plus) a few days ago. 

My kids were like, MOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! Get over here!!!!!   :aah:

And I was like, ahem, I don't think that song is very child-friendly... :naughty:

• Like 1

Lollipop played in the background of some kid show on the French TV channel (forgot which one :doh:, I think it was Télétoon Plus) a few days ago.

My kids were like, MOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! Get over here!!!!! :aah:

And I was like, ahem, I don't think that song is very child-friendly... :naughty:

A few years ago, I was a bit surprised when I discovered one of the little kids' group was skating to it at the ice skating show lol

• Like 1

A few years ago, I was a bit surprised when I discovered one of the little kids' group was skating to it at the ice skating show lol

I guess tons of people never listen to lyrics...and it doesn't help when the song is being used in a non-English speaking country...

• 2 weeks later...

This morning my brother was watching Gossip Girl at 4am for some reason  :dunno:  and I woke up somehow to the sound of Happy Ending and I got out of bed and began an interpretive dance around the room and my Mum was trying to sleep so she came in a threw a shoe at me and I was really tired so when I fell over I must have slept because I woke up later on in the same position  :fisch:

• Like 2

A while ago in England on an advert for a tv show called something like 'Big Brides', Big Girl was playing and I basically backflipped out of my seat.

I've heard Big Girls multiple times when some 'big girls' appear in a tv show lately haha.

And everytime I freak out when I hear it :naughty:

I also hear a lot of his old songs (Grace Kelly, Relax and Stuck in the Middle) lately in a Dutch tv show about house searching. :)

I've heard Big Girls multiple times when some 'big girls' appear in a tv show lately haha.

And everytime I freak out when I hear it :naughty:

I also hear a lot of his old songs (Grace Kelly, Relax and Stuck in the Middle) lately in a Dutch tv show about house searching. :)

All the TV channels seem to play just his old songs.  That's great, but if they played his newer songs he would have more publicity.

All the TV channels seem to play just his old songs.  That's great, but if they played his newer songs he would have more publicity.

I know! It would be so great if they used some of his newer songs! Even if they're from TBWKTM, it's always from LICM.. :dunno:

(I must say that the the tv shows I just mentioned are a few years old already... but still :naughty: )

I know! It would be so great if they used some of his newer songs! Even if they're from TBWKTM, it's always from LICM.. :dunno:

(I must say that the the tv shows I just mentioned are a few years old already... but still :naughty: )

Exactly!  I love the songs from LICM, but people will never know he has a new album out if they just play his old songs.  Most people in my country think Mika has stopped making music altogether.

Exactly!  I love the songs from LICM, but people will never know he has a new album out if they just play his old songs.  Most people in my country think Mika has stopped making music altogether.

Same here! If I talk to someone about Mika, they're like; 'Who's Mika?' and then I have to name some old songs like Grace kelly or Relax and then they're like 'Ooooh that guy with the high voice!' or 'Ooooh that guy, never heard of him after that.' or something like that.. They just don't remember.

It tires me sometimes.. :facepalm:

• Like 1

Same here! If I talk to someone about Mika, they're like; 'Who's Mika?' and then I have to name some old songs like Grace kelly or Relax and then they're like 'Ooooh that guy with the high voice!' or 'Ooooh that guy, never heard of him after that.' or something like that.. They just don't remember.

It tires me sometimes.. :facepalm:

I know, I sympathise. :itsok: