Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

I watched a TV show last night, called The Truth About Healthy Eating.

My ears pricked up (and my ears do actually move a bit) I was flabbergasted to hear the instrumental of Oh Girl You're The Devil.

It was the "follow me, wherever you want to be", part.

The sad thing is that no one in the UK will recognize the song. But at least it got played.

OGYTD would have made a good single in the UK.

• Like 3

I watched a TV show last night, called The Truth About Healthy Eating.

My ears pricked up (and my ears do actually move a bit) I was flabbergasted to hear the instrumental of Oh Girl You're The Devil.

It was the "follow me, wherever you want to be", part.

The sad thing is that no one in the UK will recognize the song. But at least it got played.

OGYTD would have made a good single in the UK.

Going to go and find that on catch up, which channel was it?

• 2 weeks later...

is it the latest season? and was it the audition stages (or was it playing in the background)? :D

Yeah, and it was the first semi final rounds but in the background

Edited by KiwiMikaFreak
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, I was coming here to say tonight's episode of America's Got Talent used the instrumental of "Any Other World" a bit ...but then they used "Happy Ending"! Like, a lot of it while they were announcing who got through and who got cut. They didn't use much Mika, but there was lots of Ida and the choir's background singing

Edited by kreacher

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

These are the two Armani adverts with Any Other World :D

and then

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this in, but I am so happy hearing the violin solo from "Any Other World" being used in the Armani Si Perfume commercial.

They must be really pushing to sell it in the US this Christmas because it seems to be on during every commercial break

Not that I mind, any hint of Mika is very much appreciated :yes:

• Like 2

I woud like to see again the one from San Miguel but as it was an advertisement for the promotion of the spanish beer for 2013, I know that it is impossible to get it back on TV  :(

Edited by Mikasister

SÌ -- PELICULA 60 SEG -- GIORGIO ARMANI :spain:

I see those Giorgio Armani ads in Spain TV often   :wink2:

Giorgio Armani le presenta su nueva fragancia Sì, un homenaje a la feminidad moderna.

Dedicada a la mujer que se atreve a decir Sì a la vida, esta fragancia es un Chipre moderno llena de elegancia y sensualidad.

• Like 2

SÌ -- PELICULA 60 SEG -- GIORGIO ARMANI :spain:

Giorgio Armani le presenta su nueva fragancia Sì, un homenaje a la feminidad moderna.

Dedicada a la mujer que se atreve a decir Sì a la vida, esta fragancia es un Chipre moderno llena de elegancia y sensualidad.

:thumb_yello:

Edited by Mikasister