Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

Big Girl was played on Doctor Who Confidential on BBC3! It was a really good clip and we got to hear a lot of the song!

I also heard Mika in the pub today. We sometimes go to this pub which always has music videos playing, but never Mika. But today, I had just said to Alan, "Why do they never play Mika?" Just as I'd said that, the Relax intro came on. It was the old Relax video, but I like that one the best anyway. It's been a really Mikatastic day for me, because I also saw him on channel 4 this afternoon, on T4 On The Beach!

It's been a really Mikatastic day for me, because I also saw him on channel 4 this afternoon, on T4 On The Beach!

OH NO! I forgot to watch T4 on the Beach :doh::doh: arrgh, I know I've seen it before, but still!! Oh I'm such an idiot :tears: lol

I heard Love Today on a kids game show on Nickelodeon. I heard it also on another show like that:naughty:

That's kinda weird, cause it's never released as single in Holland. I guess those people just like him:punk:

Oh and this is a bit off topic, but a boy in one of the gameshows was called Mika:naughty:

I was just watching last night's edition of Doctor Who Confidential on the iplayer and they started playing Big Girl in the background and then iPlayer broke. Grace Kelly broke Virgin radio a few weeks ago, and now Big Girl's gone and broken the BBC. Dammit.

Still, it was a nice surprise.

I was just watching last night's edition of Doctor Who Confidential on the iplayer and they started playing Big Girl in the background and then iPlayer broke. Grace Kelly broke Virgin radio a few weeks ago, and now Big Girl's gone and broken the BBC. Dammit.

Still, it was a nice surprise.

I'm trying to watch that now and the iplayer keeps breaking.

I just finished watching it and it was all right. If you're watching it from the Doctor Who homepage then try doing it via the iplayer homepage, cos the DW page had a makeover so there's probably some kinks left in it that they need to sort out.

this doesnt really have to do with mika being played but:

today when i was in the mall with a friend who dispises mika:sneaky2: trying to convert her though, but she only likes hip hop and hip hop only:thumbdown: and i was in norstroms and u know how some stores have like store cds? well they are like cds with a bunch of singers and stuff so i was looking at them and they had a picture of corrine baily raie in the center and i pointed out to my friend that her husband recently died and then i looked on the sticker that was on the front that had the names of all the singers in the cd and MIKA WAS ON IT!!!!! i was freaking out i was jumping up and down and screaming lol and i turned it over to see which song it was and the first song was *drum roll* RELAX TAKE IT EASY! i was freaking out lol and then my friend got all pissy and was like NO i am not letting u buy this and i was like fine:sneaky2: i really wanted to just to prove that he was on the cd lol and there was a picture on the front of mika (the one where he is sitting on the brown couch)

Here in Canada, there is a channel called 'MuchMusic'. On Much, there is a show called 'Video on Trial' where there are music videos that are 'judged' by 'judges'...he he...those judges are evryone from musicians to TV personalities to comedians.

Well, on one episode of 'Video on Trial', guess who's video was on?!? Well...it's kind of obvious that it's Mika, but whatever...anyways, 'Grace Kelly' was 'judged'.

ive heard a few. one was on ugly betty..there were a few others, where love today was the theme song. and there used to be a phone company comercial where it played love today

and there is a video on youtube...

braces?! -(by) nigahiga

and it has grace kelly playing for a quick few seconds as he sings along.

On the Friday Night Project, Geri Halliwell had to guess who alan Carr was impersonating to win someone prizes, when Justin mentioned squeaky voice singer I just knew he was gonna do Mika :naughty:

yesterday it was on animals do the funniest things and he had a little dig about Mika,(saying something like "at least it's not Mika" or something like that, then later on 2 YES 2! of the animal clips had Mika songs playing in the background.

then later on during Britain's got talent they played Big Girl on the introduction to a woman who was going to dance (thankfully she didn't actually dance to Big Girl), but yeey and woop for MIka music on tv.